Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,829 members, 7,831,693 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship (16177 Views)

30,000 New Polling Units’ Crisis Ahead Of 2015: Jega Dares Senate / Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan / Nigerian Gay Pastor Dares Senate, Recruits More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by gentmint(m): 8:49am On Dec 10, 2011
rhymz:

Hahahahahahahaha. . . . .
@Gentmint
Seriously, you seem overwhelmed. Not to insult you o but you are not making any freaking sense with your posts. I am struggling to get what you are writing. .lmao. You need to just let it go, dude.
May be just lie down and sleep and theb come back to read your post, you will inderstand why you honestly need to STFU, lol
fact is i cant debate with some1 who uses vile words,he will corrupt my soul,dat is why u cant understand me.Im not able 2 debate thus cos i cant understand why he has 2 use such vile words.I hope u can understand this.
Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by gentmint(m): 8:54am On Dec 10, 2011
Sagamite:

You are a cretin!

Shut the fck up.
Sagamite:

What da fck?

Is this mooron high? grin
When u have sat down and dropped tis habit,we can have d same sex debate.
Re: Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship by Sagamite(m): 9:39am On Dec 10, 2011
gentmint:

When u have sat down and dropped tis habit,we can have d same sex debate.

You are a cretin!

You think I will waste my time debating with a moooron like you that can't reason, write or make sense? grin

You must be mad! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Swears In Daisy Wotube-okocha As Chief-judge Of Rivers (photos) / Afenifere Challenges Buhari To Declare His Assets / New Cabinet: Battle Shifts To Portfolios - The Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.