Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Uba Metropolitan Life Ltd - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Uba Metropolitan Life Ltd (854 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Uba Metropolitan Life Ltd by adewale202: 9:59am On Dec 03, 2011
uba metropolitan life ltd is an insurance program called 4sure, a program designed by metropolitan life ltd in conjunction with uba bank ltd, are you a salary earner, business person , self employed this insurance program is for you. with this program you can have access to 500,000 loan without collateral within six months of being a part of this program and you can also earn monthly stream of income without stress from this program with a lot of benefits, to learn more please send yes to 08071087861 and receive a full report on this wonderful insurance scheme and income opportunity, from uba.
Re: Uba Metropolitan Life Ltd by pohpe: 9:26pm On Dec 03, 2011
Is it different from financial provider and have they resolved the issue between them and the banks,that is withdrawing money automatically from the clients account?
Re: Uba Metropolitan Life Ltd by zomike: 12:11pm On Dec 04, 2011
This sounds very good.
With due respect anything that has to do with UBA Bank here in Nigeria
i am usually very careful.
I have got my fingers burnt with them,they look too desperate for me.
I wish you good Luck!

(1) (Reply)

My Experience And View Of Sleep Paralysis / Onions And Health / Do You Know About Chest Pain? Get Enlightened..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.