Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,035 members, 7,814,529 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

American Used Verus Uk Used Bb? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / American Used Verus Uk Used Bb? (1517 Views)

BB 10 will ground Blackberry / Used Bb 4 Sale / Clean Uk Used Bb Bold2, Bolb 4 & Curve2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Used Verus Uk Used Bb? by leonaidas(m): 11:18am On Dec 03, 2011
Please, i would really appreciate your inputs on this topic, i plan to get a BB soon(used) but the issue of it's origin is giving me concern.
The used ones from UK seems to be more expensive than the new ones from America.
Re: American Used Verus Uk Used Bb? by mavinc4u(f): 11:43am On Dec 03, 2011
leonaidas:

Please, i would really appreciate your inputs on this topic, i plan to get a BB soon(used) but the issue of it's origin is giving me concern.
The used ones from UK seems to be more expensive than the new ones from America.

wrong sir.the America phones are more expensive than UK phones.quote me any where and i prefer buying stuffs from America than UK because they are straight forward,UK behaves like Nigerian;always cunning in their dealing.
Re: American Used Verus Uk Used Bb? by DamDam1: 7:39am On Dec 04, 2011
Mean no harm but I totally disagree wif u mavinc4u, if u nid authentic blackberrys, go for UK standard.All bbs from America are branded.Etisalat doesn't support dem on BIS plan here in Nigeria.Most bbs from America are also MADE IN MEXICO, u can't compare dem wif MADE IN HUNGARY(UK standard).
Re: American Used Verus Uk Used Bb? by Jsteed: 6:22pm On Dec 05, 2011
@Dam dam
RIM makes Blackberry in mexico and Canada for USA, Canada and other countries in American continent
therefore the ones made in hungary are not in any way superior to those from Mexico
Re: American Used Verus Uk Used Bb? by mavinc4u(f): 10:32pm On Dec 05, 2011
Dam Dam:

Mean no harm but I totally disagree wif u mavinc4u, if u nid authentic blackberrys, go for UK standard.All bbs from America are branded.Etisalat doesn't support dem on BIS plan here in Nigeria.Most bbs from America are also MADE IN MEXICO, u can't compare dem wif MADE IN HUNGARY(UK standard).

no harm but please go and read the map of the world.mexico and canada is close to US and hungary is close to UK so you don't expect RIM to go all the way to hungary to make blackberry when they have a strong point in mexico and canada grin grin grin
Re: American Used Verus Uk Used Bb? by Bossman(m): 7:50pm On Dec 06, 2011
Also, most BBs are branded not only the ones sold in the USA. Not sure it would make any difference which one you get as long as it has the correct bands and it's unlocked of course. Most BB's have all the GSM/3G bands these days anyway.
Re: American Used Verus Uk Used Bb? by uchman(m): 3:56am On Dec 07, 2011
Hi
Re: American Used Verus Uk Used Bb? by Andrew3(m): 7:41am On Dec 08, 2011
Where it comes from is not relevant. Those phones are produced with same quality and branded for the operators on demand.
If you choose an at&t phone because of the operators apps many will not even work for you with another sim so is of no use.
You can brand it to suite your style so this pole is meaningless. pick any bb you like as long as its not a cloned imei and pin you are ok.
Re: American Used Verus Uk Used Bb? by Lexusgs430: 11:06am On Dec 10, 2011
::Andrew:::

Where it comes from is not relevant. Those phones are produced with same quality and branded for the operators on demand.
If you choose an at&t phone because of the operators apps many will not even work for you with another sim so is of no use.
You can brand it to suite your style so this pole is meaningless. pick any bb you like as long as its not a cloned imei and pin you are ok.

Well spoken !!! Can I also add that peoples personal experiences does not mean good or bad devices, Brand new devices also goes wrong !!!
Re: American Used Verus Uk Used Bb? by Clemomari: 12:11am On Dec 12, 2011
how do you know a cloned bb imei?

(1) (Reply)

Need your opinions regarding this Htc Smartphone / Can Etisalat BIS Work On Other Phone / Blackberry Z10 Vs The Best Of Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.