Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,150 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

Is Dstv Doing Promo? Have Not Recharged For The Past Two Months Now And Still On - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Is Dstv Doing Promo? Have Not Recharged For The Past Two Months Now And Still On (6402 Views)

Why Is Dstv So Fraudulent And Treating Nigeria So Badly / Is Dstv Decoder Dsd 1110 (+2) Of Any Use In Naija Frm Ghana? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Dstv Doing Promo? Have Not Recharged For The Past Two Months Now And Still On by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 03, 2011
Hello, just curious to know, the DSTV i bought and installed in my house in Benin City have not gone off  for two months now without payment, am just suprised, are they doing any kinda free promo?, i dont want to call them and report, because i feel they are doing promo. 

Note: that payment have been made in the past months to recharge it, but my brother in the house keep thinking that i paid up front, but i told him i did not
Re: Is Dstv Doing Promo? Have Not Recharged For The Past Two Months Now And Still On by hisoccer(m): 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2011
which package did u suscribe to for a month b4 now
Re: Is Dstv Doing Promo? Have Not Recharged For The Past Two Months Now And Still On by lovala(m): 3:07pm On Dec 03, 2011
odiaero:

Hello, just curious to know, the DSTV i bought and installed in my house in Benin City have not gone off for two months now without payment, am just suprised, are they doing any kinda free promo?, i dont want to call them and report, because i feel they are doing promo.

Note: that payment have been made in the past months to recharge it, but my brother in the house keep thinking that i paid up front, but i told him i did not

Dem say mouth wey chop fullam no dey talk. A word to d wise ,
Re: Is Dstv Doing Promo? Have Not Recharged For The Past Two Months Now And Still On by twinskenny(m): 7:29pm On Dec 03, 2011
ave heard of somone using for more than a year no story, system problem though
Re: Is Dstv Doing Promo? Have Not Recharged For The Past Two Months Now And Still On by lovala(m): 12:21am On Dec 04, 2011
Announcement!!!! Enjoy in silence, else, u sabi tin wey go happen abi!!
Re: Is Dstv Doing Promo? Have Not Recharged For The Past Two Months Now And Still On by neonet(m): 10:41am On Dec 04, 2011
Bros, i go tell them say na you be the Person,go recharge ooo!! or else i go tell them my self.You don Enter!!!!
Re: Is Dstv Doing Promo? Have Not Recharged For The Past Two Months Now And Still On by Sike(m): 10:49am On Dec 04, 2011
Guy, dont wash you dirty linen in Public! #Advice
Re: Is Dstv Doing Promo? Have Not Recharged For The Past Two Months Now And Still On by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 04, 2011
hisoccer:

which package did u suscribe to for a month b4 now
I use full package, paid 9kplus previous months, now for over two months, my brother have not paid and the thing is still on, so when he called me and asked if i paid up front, i told him no, making me conclude that they are doing promo, but have googled and checked their website, cant find anything bout free promo
Re: Is Dstv Doing Promo? Have Not Recharged For The Past Two Months Now And Still On by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 04, 2011
Sike:

Guy, dont wash you dirty linen in Public! #Advice
Are u on the wrong thread?
Re: Is Dstv Doing Promo? Have Not Recharged For The Past Two Months Now And Still On by Tinyemeka(m): 11:08am On Dec 04, 2011
@OP, it could be that your smartcard number was wrongly credited with the amount for a higher bouquet in error. For example, if you are on Family bouquet, someone mistakenly paid for say, Premium into your smartcard account. I've seen it happen before.

The other possible reason which I doubt, could be that Multichoice failed to charge your smartcard. But that is highly unlikely. If that is the case, just don't complain one day you recharge and don't receive service, because you'll surely be debited.

Enjoy.
Re: Is Dstv Doing Promo? Have Not Recharged For The Past Two Months Now And Still On by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 04, 2011
^^ They dont want to try that with me, they are to rectify any problem, not me
Re: Is Dstv Doing Promo? Have Not Recharged For The Past Two Months Now And Still On by annie7(m): 11:37am On Dec 04, 2011
I heard 4rm sm1 dat dey are promo rigth now,though i don't know when it started,maybe 4 new or existing subcriber.i was told dstv is sold 4 23k now with free 3 month subscription.hurry while stock last.
Re: Is Dstv Doing Promo? Have Not Recharged For The Past Two Months Now And Still On by annie7(m): 11:41am On Dec 04, 2011
I heard 4rm sm1 dat dey are doiing promo right now,though i don't know when it started,maybe 4 new or existing subcriber.i was told dstv is sold 4 23k now with free 3 month subscription.hurry while stock last.
Re: Is Dstv Doing Promo? Have Not Recharged For The Past Two Months Now And Still On by philips70(m): 12:04pm On Dec 04, 2011
Multichoice never nave anything for existing subscribers. Too bad. Called them up and asked if they have any kind of promo right now and was told point blank none except for intending subscribers. That's what you get for monopolistic markets. Me and you know other pay Tv providers are still doing apprenticeship in the business. Until they are up to the game we will continue to groan under the oppressive price regime of Multichoice.
Re: Is Dstv Doing Promo? Have Not Recharged For The Past Two Months Now And Still On by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 04, 2011
Haba my guy, don't u know dat wen u buy DSTV the first three months' subscriptions are free. If u installed yours two months ago, welcome, but be prepared to start paying from Jan 2012.
Re: Is Dstv Doing Promo? Have Not Recharged For The Past Two Months Now And Still On by chelseabmw(m): 12:38pm On Dec 04, 2011
Odia
     Abeg just dey enjoy dey go. . . .Nor call dem mk dem nor cut am ooo. . . .
Re: Is Dstv Doing Promo? Have Not Recharged For The Past Two Months Now And Still On by WinkWrld: 1:09pm On Dec 04, 2011
2moths still running, so u probably bought it 3months ago, i'll now rectify billing issues for all decoders bought and activated in benin between August and October. Thank You
Re: Is Dstv Doing Promo? Have Not Recharged For The Past Two Months Now And Still On by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 04, 2011
^^ I bought it 8 months ago
Re: Is Dstv Doing Promo? Have Not Recharged For The Past Two Months Now And Still On by lovala(m): 1:56pm On Dec 04, 2011
WinkWrld:

2moths still running, so u probably bought it 3months ago, i'll now rectify billing issues for all decoders bought and activated in benin between August and October. Thank You

U c wetin ah dey tok? Oga WinkWrld do ur wok and earn ur keep! Sharp peepu no dey make noise!
Re: Is Dstv Doing Promo? Have Not Recharged For The Past Two Months Now And Still On by richkids1(m): 2:08pm On Dec 04, 2011
This is awesome and I think you've just be given Xmas gift my brother. Go and enjoy it till it lasts but remember to pay when you are logged out of the server soon. grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Dstv Doing Promo? Have Not Recharged For The Past Two Months Now And Still On by Lovine: 3:46pm On Dec 04, 2011
I think HITV is the one on promo, mine is working but not all the channels
Re: Is Dstv Doing Promo? Have Not Recharged For The Past Two Months Now And Still On by sw: 6:37pm On Dec 04, 2011
Guy, pls just send your smart Card number to me to verify what has gone wrong with your account. very simple.
Re: Is Dstv Doing Promo? Have Not Recharged For The Past Two Months Now And Still On by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 05, 2011
a new channel has been added which starts tomorrow. comedy central on 122. watchout guys.
Re: Is Dstv Doing Promo? Have Not Recharged For The Past Two Months Now And Still On by sammie4rea: 1:27pm On Dec 05, 2011
@odiaero i think it could be as a result of one or two things. First, maybe someone paid wrongly into your smartcard, and you're now using his credit. Secondly, it could be that your account is still running beyond your expiry date and you are incurring a debit on it. Either way, the best thing to do is contact and inform them because you are going to have to pay for what you're viewing now eventually. DStv will never give you credit for free oooo.
Re: Is Dstv Doing Promo? Have Not Recharged For The Past Two Months Now And Still On by lovala(m): 4:41pm On Dec 05, 2011
sammie4rea:

@odiaero i think it could be as a result of one or two things. First, maybe someone paid wrongly into your smartcard, and you're now using his credit. Secondly, it could be that your account is still running beyond your expiry date and you are incurring a debit on it. Either way, the best thing to do is contact and inform them because you are going to have to pay for what you're viewing now eventually. DStv will never give you credit for free oooo.

@odiaero;
why don't u consider this xperiment tyme? Keep aside ur monthly subscription fee and wait out DSTV. If at all one day they get to cut u out, get in contac with them and ask why. If they claim u have consumed what you haven't been paying for then pay, else, oga just carry go! Na fine awoof!
Re: Is Dstv Doing Promo? Have Not Recharged For The Past Two Months Now And Still On by Dlee1(m): 5:55pm On Dec 05, 2011
annie7:

I heard 4rm sm1 dat dey are doiing promo right now,though i don't know when it started,maybe 4 new or existing subcriber.i was told dstv is  sold 4 23k now with free 3 month subscription.hurry while stock last.
Hurry to where? Dstv agent and purchase Dstv product? No way bro.
Re: Is Dstv Doing Promo? Have Not Recharged For The Past Two Months Now And Still On by sammie4rea: 8:52pm On Dec 05, 2011
Re: Is Dstv Doing Promo? Have Not Recharged For The Past Two Months Now And Still On by philips70(m): 9:30pm On Dec 05, 2011
So what happens to existing subscribers? They get nothing from them as always?
Re: Is Dstv Doing Promo? Have Not Recharged For The Past Two Months Now And Still On by gadotor(m): 10:26pm On Dec 07, 2011
They think this is the answer,they need to bring down thier prices.thank you

(1) (Reply)

All Fangpusun Prpducts, Inveters, Charge Controllers At Good Deals / Spider Forever 20k / NBC Investigates Gotv For Alleged Illegal-Operation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.