Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,369 members, 7,954,496 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:27 PM

Why Is Dstv So Fraudulent And Treating Nigeria So Badly - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Why Is Dstv So Fraudulent And Treating Nigeria So Badly (1204 Views)

Is Dstv Decoder Dsd 1110 (+2) Of Any Use In Naija Frm Ghana? / Is Dstv Doing Promo? Have Not Recharged For The Past Two Months Now And Still On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Dstv So Fraudulent And Treating Nigeria So Badly by larrygee(m): 10:22am On Feb 01, 2015
I have been observing this trend for a while but this morning just got me pissed off.
The final of Austraila open tennis (Male and Female) was widely advertised by the cable station DSTV, checked the online TV guide an hour before the match still has the final on supersport 1 and 6. Come the match time, like their usual self, the game was not shown and both station programme were changed, without information or apology. Guess number of Tennis supporters that would have renewed their subscriptions for this reason.
Why does every person take us for a ride! I think we need to start asking question and punishing people for not doing there job as promised, especially when our hard earned and tax payers money are involved.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Dstv So Fraudulent And Treating Nigeria So Badly by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 01, 2015
they are criminals
i blame us for not having a credible tv to be showing footbal matches
especially english premiere league
thats why they are misbehaving
Re: Why Is Dstv So Fraudulent And Treating Nigeria So Badly by theM16: 10:49am On Feb 01, 2015
Because our govt is irresponsible. Al foreign companies cheat Nigerians...afta giving law makers bribe. Indian companies, MTN, Multichoice, al of them. They luv to come to Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Dstv So Fraudulent And Treating Nigeria So Badly by hahn(m): 11:45am On Feb 01, 2015
theM16:
Because our govt is irresponsible. Al foreign companies cheat Nigerians...afta giving law makers bribe. Indian companies, MTN, Multichoice, al of them. They luv to come to Nigeria.

Say that one more time
Re: Why Is Dstv So Fraudulent And Treating Nigeria So Badly by Nutase: 1:52pm On Feb 01, 2015
Try startimes my brother..... dey never disappoint grin
Re: Why Is Dstv So Fraudulent And Treating Nigeria So Badly by longjohnsilver: 5:26pm On Feb 01, 2015
Hmmm...I dont know abt d female final o buh I watched d male final live on ss6...
Re: Why Is Dstv So Fraudulent And Treating Nigeria So Badly by Timmybeke: 12:05pm On Feb 02, 2015
Guy I watched both games live on channel 202....I just you are just seeking for attention.
Re: Why Is Dstv So Fraudulent And Treating Nigeria So Badly by Timmybeke: 12:11pm On Feb 02, 2015
Pls pay the right subscription and get quality service. Omo abeg search yourself wella
Re: Why Is Dstv So Fraudulent And Treating Nigeria So Badly by freshgirllolz: 1:00pm On Feb 02, 2015
Naija people...always spreading false rumours! I saw the matches live!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Dstv So Fraudulent And Treating Nigeria So Badly by Unwagb1: 1:04pm On Feb 02, 2015
Hian!!!! Na wa o!!! My daddy that did not want to move an inch when he was watching the Australian Open!
Abegggy, park well jare i am sure you no get tv talkless of DStv.
Re: Why Is Dstv So Fraudulent And Treating Nigeria So Badly by larrygee(m): 9:08pm On Feb 02, 2015
U guys are either not in nigeria or workers of the cable ntwk. I am in a location with more than 8 decoders on premium subscription. I even have to call people in town who experienced same. I mean watching it live and not a replay some hours later. I have nothing to gain bringing them down but the fact must be said. wish not to drag it further but nigeria need to wake up.
Re: Why Is Dstv So Fraudulent And Treating Nigeria So Badly by tonytony208(m): 9:32pm On Feb 03, 2015
Nutase:
Try startimes my brother..... dey never disappoint grin
startimes do not show epl now

(1) (Reply)

Srt 4669xii Need Mbc Frequency / Troubleshooting: How Do You Fix A Dish TV When It Says No Signal / Fta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.