Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,049 members, 7,953,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:48 AM

What Happened To Brahma Guarana - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Happened To Brahma Guarana (5951 Views)

What Has Happened To The Nigerian Delicacy Kulikuli? / What Happened To MR BIGGS? / What Happened To Brahma Guarana? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Brahma Guarana by soldee: 12:24pm On Sep 26, 2007
What happened to brahma Guarana? It used to be my favourite drink!!

Any idea which drink in the market tastes close to it? grin
Re: What Happened To Brahma Guarana by tomX1(m): 8:21pm On Oct 02, 2007
So someone else knows Brahma Guarana. I think [color=#990000][/color]it must have been one of those soft drinks sponsored by the Lebanese in the post-Buhari era. During the Buhari era a lot of Lebanese biz closed up and it was about that period that I last remember seing Brahma.
Re: What Happened To Brahma Guarana by simibrazil(f): 11:28pm On Oct 03, 2007
GuaranĂ¡ is original from Brazil
Re: What Happened To Brahma Guarana by ibis: 11:55pm On Oct 04, 2007
i thot it was called TANDI GUARANA
Re: What Happened To Brahma Guarana by Crownvilla(m): 11:44am On Oct 08, 2007
I remember Brahma Guarana in the late 70s.

It had the most amazing, distinct, taste, and in my opinion the king of soft drinks.

It was certainly Brazillian. If my memory serves me right; it was advertised on Nigerian TV by no other than the great Pele! (The taste was out of this world, so it really didn't need the A-list celebrity endorsement of the football king).

Its a shame the drink has vanished without trace.
Re: What Happened To Brahma Guarana by usmanktg2(m): 4:34pm On Nov 18, 2019
The King

(1) (Reply)

10 Minute Nigerian Recipes / Nespresso Coffee and Coffee Makers / Can U Eat This Cassava? (+18 Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.