Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Why Do People Curse And Hate On Political Issues? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do People Curse And Hate On Political Issues? (1493 Views)

Photos: These 4 Govs Must Be Resolving Some States, Federal & Political Issues / Political Issues Of 2015 / Is Baba Adeboye Too Quiet On Political Issues? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Curse And Hate On Political Issues? by CyberG: 9:21am On Dec 04, 2011
Why do most NL curse and hate on the simplest of political issues on NL? When you present an argument backed by references, someone who never read any relevant books gets mad and start cursing, why? Most of the issues are historical for which they were not alive, yet they fight as if they saw it while the ones who fought then have since made up and moved on. Are there too many over-fed babies on NL whose only claim to existence is fighting on every topic that goes against the stories they were told in the past? Let us learn to argue objectively rather than resorting to cursing, hating and bigotry because it only shows how empty such a person is!
Re: Why Do People Curse And Hate On Political Issues? by Sinachay: 9:26am On Dec 04, 2011
1.   Sex-ual frustration.
2.   Miserable lives off the www. INABILITY TO LIVE A PRODUCTIVE LIFE OFF THE WWW.
3.   E badu belle and e jolosi. When others seem to have a nice life or cope with life better. . .showing happiness. . .MISERABLE PEEPS ARE NEVER HAPPY!
4.   Severe diagnosed/untreated mental/psychiatrric issues. MANY ARE DRUG-ADDICTS OFFLINE.
5.   Religious and ethnic inferiority. Many people on the www are battling inner demons that cannot be restrained.
6.   Overwhelming sense of failure as a Nigerian and as Nigerians collectively.
7.   Economic/financial hardship. Too many people paying child support for children THEY HAVE NEVER SET EYES ON! grin
8.   Domestically abusive/violent upbringing that carries through posts when others do not agree with such.
9.   Lack of self love. Too many failed relationships, plus unhappy marriages and relationships.
10. Lack of personal and spiritual growth. . .belief in useless religions without spirituality. Resulting in lack of inner peace and fulfillment.

A reflection of the Nigerian society at large. A country of miserable, poor, wretched, highly-frustrated souls.

ALL THE CHIEF CULPRITS ARE MEN. SOME EXPIRED DEE-K HUNGRY WOMEN TOO.

Anytime they see anything[b][size=20pt](f)[/size][/b]. . . . .they men(especially those that have ugly women for wives and girlfriends on NL) just show up with serious agro. Nothing wrong with making triabalistic comments. I think they are hilarious. But must you insult people you disagree with? I don't think so. When you give them the lashings of their useless lives, they run to the useless moderators who are the chief culprits themselves with many user names to ban. Must everyone be an azzzze-kisser? Heck O! God forbid from my end o! cool

Whoooo hoooo! Thank God NL marra end in front of my computer. Me and una nor get business OFFLINE. . . THANK GOD OOOOH!!!!. So diafore. . .Merry Xmas and Happy 2012 comimg up! cool
Re: Why Do People Curse And Hate On Political Issues? by CyberG: 9:32am On Dec 04, 2011
^^ Thank you Doctor! Let us see what some of the ardent abusers have to say in addition.
Re: Why Do People Curse And Hate On Political Issues? by wesley80(m): 9:56am On Dec 04, 2011
^^^ You'd make the top 10 list if one was drawn so I suggest you start the story with yourself. Starting a sanctimonious thread does not in anyway turn you into a saint, so please speak up lets know how to help folks like you.
Re: Why Do People Curse And Hate On Political Issues? by Sinachay: 9:59am On Dec 04, 2011
Gbam!
Tis the season to be jolly!
Ho ho ho!!!
Re: Why Do People Curse And Hate On Political Issues? by CyberG: 10:02am On Dec 04, 2011
wesley80:

^^^ You'd make the top 10 list if one was drawn so I suggest you start the story with yourself. Starting a sanctimonious thread does not in anyway turn you into a saint, so please speak up lets know how to help folks like you.

No, this is not meant to sanctimonious. Show me any post for which I started abuse FIRST and not when I was INITIALLY abused. In your case there are several where as soon as any poster says something about your fresh air president (not even necessarily against you), it is instant abuse. I make very good effort to contribute objectively but if someone abuses me, what do you want me to do? Of course, even in real life I never back down from giving a deserving belligerent the beat-down he deserves and so online, he gets the same treatment.  grin grin
Re: Why Do People Curse And Hate On Political Issues? by Sinachay: 10:06am On Dec 04, 2011
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=797390.msg9490617#msg9490617

UPDATED:
See you in action here WITH chief tribalists! kiss
Re: Why Do People Curse And Hate On Political Issues? by CyberG: 10:13am On Dec 04, 2011
UPDATE: I guess this is BootyonMe. I don't think you are a tribalist and actually edited my post. kiss

^^^ I said clearly that if anyone attacked me personally, I WOULD respond. Look at abuses made against me before that response you conveniently quoted:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-797390.32.html#msg9489400
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-797390.32.html#msg9489656
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-797390.32.html#msg9490429
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-797390.32.html#msg9490574
Re: Why Do People Curse And Hate On Political Issues? by Sinachay: 10:23am On Dec 04, 2011
UPDATE:

I actually went through your posts too and must say really you are very civil in your discourses.
Of course I am not a tribalist. . . cheesy
I never encountered them till I came to NL and other Nigerian messageboards or websites.
Maybe because I never worked in Nigeria. Thank God!
I just cannot stand tribalists.

Let us hope the rabid tribalists and uncouth NL members will hearken to your clarion call.
I feel the same way as you do.
I will NEVER ignore and insult directed at my person on or off the www. cool
It may make matters worse. . .but I frankly do NOT care.

In the final analysis, it has become difficult to walk away like you have demonstrated in your posts around here.
There is no solution to this problem because the same miserable people who can never find peace will be around for the longest time.
A Leopard never sheds it's spots abi? I don't plan to shed mine.

Thank God I get husband. . . so diafore, NL is the last place to find a sha-g mate. God forbid!!! cry
No need to play 'goody-two shoes'! If anyone cuzzz me, I go cuzzzzz shegey comot for im arzzzzze! cool

Make we dey dig am out! cool
I AM ALWAYS READY FOR THEM. cool
Re: Why Do People Curse And Hate On Political Issues? by wesley80(m): 10:32am On Dec 04, 2011
@Cyber
Look Pal, if you arent really a tribalist or dont act as one, I assure you that singing it into our ears would be unnecessary cos no one would accuse you, no one has to banter with you to know your leanings which BTW are well documented. Take it from me, right now you are a certified Tribalist! Allbeit with some salvage value.
Re: Why Do People Curse And Hate On Political Issues? by Sinachay: 10:41am On Dec 04, 2011
Mu he he he he he he
Re: Why Do People Curse And Hate On Political Issues? by CyberG: 10:46am On Dec 04, 2011
Well, you can reach any conclusion Wesley, either in real life or NL, I am convinced of my positions and can provide references to support my positions. However, I can't help if anyone does not find my position in agreement with theirs. I have made very strong comments about OBJ, Yaradua and GEJ and it has nothing to do with their tribe. . . I am just averse to incompetence and it doesn't matter if the person is my personal friend.
Re: Why Do People Curse And Hate On Political Issues? by wesley80(m): 11:15am On Dec 04, 2011
^^You arent the only one averse to incompetence neither are you the only one that has disagreed with previous or the present govt. I do not endorse all GEJ's policies and will readily admit he's got a number of things wrong, but when your views and analysis become pervasively negative that nothing seems to be done right, the words of abuse are directed at his person with the crudest of languages used and the only redeemer you can see is one adorned in the colours of your region, you'd have serious problems convincing anyone your opinions are not tainted by tribalism.
Re: Why Do People Curse And Hate On Political Issues? by CyberG: 11:26am On Dec 04, 2011
Don't derail thread with Fresh Air as that should go in a different thread.
Re: Why Do People Curse And Hate On Political Issues? by Beaf: 12:16pm On Dec 04, 2011
CyberG is getting sick of his own ethnically bigoted filthy mouth! shocked
Re: Why Do People Curse And Hate On Political Issues? by CyberG: 12:18pm On Dec 04, 2011
After your ass shit for your mouth? Next!
Re: Why Do People Curse And Hate On Political Issues? by Sinachay: 1:00pm On Dec 04, 2011
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

See how quickly the thread defeats it's purpose?
Lessons learned?
You can't be civil to people who have never learned civility.
Shikena! grin

Please, carry on!
Re: Why Do People Curse And Hate On Political Issues? by Kobojunkie: 1:16pm On Dec 04, 2011
Sinachay:

1.   Sex-ual frustration.
2.   Miserable lives off the www. INABILITY TO LIVE A PRODUCTIVE LIFE OFF THE WWW.
3.   E badu belle and e jolosi. When others seem to have a nice life or cope with life better. . .showing happiness. . .MISERABLE PEEPS ARE NEVER HAPPY!
4.   Severe diagnosed/untreated mental/psychiatrric issues. MANY ARE DRUG-ADDICTS OFFLINE.
5.   Religious and ethnic inferiority. Many people on the www are battling inner demons that cannot be restrained.
6.   Overwhelming sense of failure as a Nigerian and as Nigerians collectively.
7.   Economic/financial hardship. Too many people paying child support for children THEY HAVE NEVER SET EYES ON! grin
8.   Domestically abusive/violent upbringing that carries through posts when others do not agree with such.
9.   Lack of self love. Too many failed relationships, plus unhappy marriages and relationships.
10. Lack of personal and spiritual growth. . .belief in useless religions without spirituality. Resulting in lack of inner peace and fulfillment.

A reflection of the Nigerian society at large. A country of miserable, poor, wretched, highly-frustrated souls.

ALL THE CHIEF CULPRITS ARE MEN. SOME EXPIRED DEE-K HUNGRY WOMEN TOO.

Anytime they see anything[b][size=20pt](f)[/size][/b]. . . . .they men(especially those that have ugly women for wives and girlfriends on NL) just show up with serious agro. Nothing wrong with making triabalistic comments. I think they are hilarious. But must you insult people you disagree with? I don't think so. When you give them the lashings of their useless lives, they run to the useless moderators who are the chief culprits themselves with many user names to ban. Must everyone be an azzzze-kisser? Hekck O! God forbid from my end o! cool

Whoooo hoooo! Thank God NL marra end in front of my computer. Me and una nor get business OFFRLINE. . . THANK GOD OOOOH!!!!. So diafore. . .Merry Xmas and Happy 2012 comimg up! cool

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Secret Document Exposes Fmr Imo Gov. Ohakim’s N57.9billion Financial Crimes / [Video] A Nigerian Man (an NJ Airport Security Supervisor) Used Dead Man's ID / Introduction To Nigerian Politcal History--long, But Didactic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.