Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,819 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:56 PM

Happy Birthday To Islander (crazy Lady) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Birthday To Islander (crazy Lady) (2980 Views)

Happy Birthday To Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan / Happy Birthday To Linda Ikeji At 32 / Happy Birthday Islander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday To Islander (crazy Lady) by MoOdYLaDy(f): 4:45pm On Sep 27, 2007
ayefele200:

i hope the same royalty and respect will be given to u on your 21st birthday
LOL i actually had one feb cheesy cheesy and free and other Nlanders created a thread
Re: Happy Birthday To Islander (crazy Lady) by Islander(f): 4:50pm On Sep 27, 2007
Moody is a dear friend and confidante, so off course the love would be reciprocated right back to her.
Re: Happy Birthday To Islander (crazy Lady) by MoOdYLaDy(f): 4:51pm On Sep 27, 2007
how sweet kiss kiss kiss
Re: Happy Birthday To Islander (crazy Lady) by ayefele200(m): 4:52pm On Sep 27, 2007
MoOdYLaDy:

LOL i actually had one feb cheesy cheesy and free and other Nlanders created a thread
FEBUARY, :oWhere was i?, i would have given u the worst beating of ur life
Islander:

Moody is a dear friend and confidante, so off course the love would be reciprocated right back to her.
hmmm i guess so
Re: Happy Birthday To Islander (crazy Lady) by ayefele200(m): 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2007
@islander
am i forgiven b4 i reverse the blessings i hurled on u earlier?
Re: Happy Birthday To Islander (crazy Lady) by MoOdYLaDy(f): 5:02pm On Sep 27, 2007
ayefele200:

FEBUARY, :oWhere was i?, i would have given u the worst beating of your life
LOL whatever grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday To Islander (crazy Lady) by Islander(f): 5:09pm On Sep 27, 2007
ayefele200:

@islander
am i forgiven before i reverse the blessings i hurled on u earlier?

What God bless NO MAN curse, So you can take your yeye blessings wherever ( and Please if you haaaave any intentions on infiltrating this thread with any garbage, please don't)
Re: Happy Birthday To Islander (crazy Lady) by ayefele200(m): 5:12pm On Sep 27, 2007
Islander:

What God bless NO MAN curse, So you can take your yeye blessings wherever ( and Please if you haaaave any intentions on infiltrating this thread with any garbage, please don't)
no intentions baby girl, brother is a changed man, it now depends on you what u thinking of, but what matters to me is u FORGIVING ME thats all, SO DO IT B4, I MEAN BEFORE,
Re: Happy Birthday To Islander (crazy Lady) by Islander(f): 5:17pm On Sep 27, 2007
ayefele200:

no intentions baby girl, brother is a changed man, it now depends on you what u thinking of, but what matters to me is u FORGIVING ME thats all, SO DO IT B4, I MEAN BEFORE,

That's nice to know. Now let me see you do what you said you would and I would determine if indeed you have changed. Regarding the forgiveness, you have been forgiven a long time ago, just stay on your side of the border and let me hold down mine,
Re: Happy Birthday To Islander (crazy Lady) by mrpataki(m): 9:39pm On Oct 19, 2007
My oh My! shocked shocked

I missed all this in just one day! embarassed embarassed

Well, les, we had our issues way back when she was neelsel on the forum. We spitted the worse kind of verbal venom on eachother. She was my worst nairaland enemy then. embarassed embarassed

Well not to prolong matter, I was wrong in my knowledge of her. She was wrong in my knowledge of me. Today we are best of friends I think tongue

Joyeaux Anniversaire Avec Armour Les.

My felicitation came late just as getting to know the true you came a bit late too on the forum tongue
Re: Happy Birthday To Islander (crazy Lady) by McOmo(m): 3:26am On Oct 20, 2007
Hmmn . . .
Re: Happy Birthday To Islander (crazy Lady) by McOmo(m): 3:27am On Oct 20, 2007
Hmmn . . .
Re: Happy Birthday To Islander (crazy Lady) by Islander(f): 3:28am On Oct 20, 2007
mrpataki:

. [b]Today we are best of friends I think tongue[/b]Joyeaux Anniversaire Avec Armour Les.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink wink. si mi nueve amigo

(1) (2) (Reply)

WEDDING PICTURES OF A NAIRALANDA / Professional Caterer And Catering Services In Abuja / Prodigie Awards 2013 Edo-delta Edition Final Nominees List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.