Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Testimonies Of 10 Christian Women Who Embraced Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Testimonies Of 10 Christian Women Who Embraced Islam (2242 Views)

All Facts About Linda Testimonies Of Hell / Testimonies Of Healings From HIV And AIDS / Is It Biblical For Christian Women To Wear Trousers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Testimonies Of 10 Christian Women Who Embraced Islam by LagosShia: 1:51pm On Dec 04, 2011
Women Tell of Embracing Islam

Read true life stories of ten (10) women and their experiences

Kathy
Jenny's Testimony
C. Huda Dodge
Maryam Jameelah
Afrah Alshaibani
Helena
D. Beatty
Kaci Starbuck
Karima Slack Razi
Erin/Sumaya Fannoun

Read All About Them and Be Inspired!
http://islamtomorrow.com/converts/women.htm
Re: Testimonies Of 10 Christian Women Who Embraced Islam by tidytim: 2:11pm On Dec 04, 2011
Re: Testimonies Of 10 Christian Women Who Embraced Islam by LagosShia: 3:28pm On Dec 04, 2011
tidytim:

your answer can be found here:

LagosShia:

you know well that not all muslim women cover like the above (Taliban imposed in Afghanistan).nontheless which is better if you were to choose for your wife (extreme cases must be compared to extreme cases):

[img]http://www.fhm.com/imgs/631/400/0/original/Full200911101629562489647_christianserratospetaposter.jpgx[/img]

also,here is a muslim woman dressing modestyly with her hijab:

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBumOM1zHk--87nWJZbDh2VasWEbVdbsF6hIqFJWlbHFWKHWTOTVZ-T_O4Ig[/img]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739943.64.html#msg9688339
Re: Testimonies Of 10 Christian Women Who Embraced Islam by PastorKun(m): 3:33pm On Dec 04, 2011
Obviously the devil is still hard at work. When Asari Dokubo( a prominent militant leader) was looking for a religion that would back his murderous and thieving ways, he turned to islam.
Re: Testimonies Of 10 Christian Women Who Embraced Islam by LagosShia: 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2011
Pastor Kun:

Obviously the devil is still hard at work. When Asari Dokubo( a prominent militant leader) was looking for a religion that would back his murderous and thieving ways, he turned to islam.

INDEED THE DEVIL IS STILL HARD AT WORK!!!

when evil men want to deceive the masses and conceal the truth and give fuel to the satanic christian missionaries against Islam,the devil directs his soldiers and evil men to proclaim Islam with their lips while their heart testifies to disbelief and hypocrisy.this is well mentioned in the Holy Quran in more than just one place:

(Holy Quran 9: 8 )
"With (fair words from) their mouths they entice you, but their hearts are averse from you; and most of them are rebellious and wicked".

i am in no way saying Asari Dokubo is evil or a hypocrite.i really dont know much about him to make that conclusion.i am only replying to the tricks of the satanic christian missionaries who use every evil to deceive and mislead innocent souls into their christianity of different forms and shapes.
Re: Testimonies Of 10 Christian Women Who Embraced Islam by tidytim: 5:09pm On Dec 04, 2011
Re: Testimonies Of 10 Christian Women Who Embraced Islam by LagosShia: 6:19pm On Dec 04, 2011
tidytim:

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUP42nSP1ko?version=3&hl=en[/flash]

"frosbel" with another username,LOL grin

"Violence Against Children Is Biblical"!
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-735998.0.html
Re: Testimonies Of 10 Christian Women Who Embraced Islam by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 04, 2011
Re: Testimonies Of 10 Christian Women Who Embraced Islam by Kay17: 8:53pm On Dec 04, 2011
Islam and Christianity are basically the same. Both propagated by liars!
Re: Testimonies Of 10 Christian Women Who Embraced Islam by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 05, 2011
10 confused whites, How many Nigerians would convert themselves to islam? undecided
Re: Testimonies Of 10 Christian Women Who Embraced Islam by Beautymc(f): 10:13pm On Dec 05, 2011
tidytim:

Oh my God. Are these human being? People perish for lack of knowledge. which child can see this and not mistake it for masquerade? Does this stand for holiness? Oh! i pity for their destiny.
Re: Testimonies Of 10 Christian Women Who Embraced Islam by Beautymc(f): 10:17pm On Dec 05, 2011
Ijogz K:

10 confused whites, How many Nigerians would convert themselves to islam? undecided
My dear, no Nigerian can try this bullshit. There is no life there.
Re: Testimonies Of 10 Christian Women Who Embraced Islam by bashydemy(m): 10:22am On Dec 06, 2011
Mosha Allahu more to come
Re: Testimonies Of 10 Christian Women Who Embraced Islam by LagosShia: 7:39pm On Dec 06, 2011
Beautymc:

My dear, no Nigerian can try this bullshit. There is no life there.

a b!t*h surely would prefer to "live life".and what better way to live life than by following christianity which promises its followers free visa to paradise with blood of the so called "only begotten son" of God?you have no religious obligations and responsibilities.you go to church you sing and dance and even in some you drink wine (the so called "blood of Jesus).you are not bound by observing the laws which Jesus said he came to "fulfill and compliment".you have abandones the "commandments" which Jesus in at least four places stressed that his followers uphold.

you have abandoned the path of God.

Matthew 16:26
"What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul"?
Re: Testimonies Of 10 Christian Women Who Embraced Islam by bashydemy(m): 7:49pm On Dec 06, 2011
I welcome them to Islam

(1) (Reply)

Cain's Wife Where Is She From ? / Salutations Of God (oriki Olorun) / Traditional Marriage And Church Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.