Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,250 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) (23101 Views)

Blackface Reveals What He Wants From 2baba / Wizkid Stole 'Ojuelegba' From Me- Blackface / Terry G, Denrele, Grace Amah Ejected From Ebonyi Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by Chifoo: 9:55pm On Dec 04, 2011
[img]http://4.bp..com/-my_VyLYpI-s/TtvX0e6rnlI/AAAAAAAACBE/wFZkXFipZrk/s1600/black+faze.jpg[/img]

This is definitely not a good time for Blackface who was once in a musical group with Tuface and Faze. According to reports reaching us, Blackface was few weeks back sent packing out of his rented apartment in Festac. We learnt when his landlord couldn’t hold on to his numerous promises of paying his house rent, the man had to bring in security men from Alausa who later forced the artiste to evacuate the house. According to the landlord, Blackface is said to have owed a total sum of N1.4M. The former singer is said to have moved in with a friend at Ijegun Waterside. It will be recalled that, his wife also left him early this year after he, Blackface could no longer meet the needs of his family.
We pray the Lord step into his situation and restore his lost glory.
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 05, 2011
This is bad, real bad. When it rains it pours. His wife left him because of money (or the lack thereof). Now he's homeless to boot. May God help the brotha.
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 05, 2011
Damn! i saw this Guy in Puchong, Malaysia i knew something was wrong with him O ma se oo all man for him self tuface don talk am
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by Emmyk(m): 9:31am On Dec 05, 2011
Poor chap, was a big fan
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by bonna4u(m): 11:03am On Dec 05, 2011
No comment until I verify.
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by Afam4eva(m): 11:07am On Dec 05, 2011
Has his friends deserted him?
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 05, 2011
so sad,how can we help him?
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by niceG: 11:09am On Dec 05, 2011
This is the time for Tu face to demonstrate friendship.
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by Nobody: 11:10am On Dec 05, 2011
No comment till i verify, Tho about the wife case it might be possible sha. Most Naija babes are like that. Home or Abroad, I know of a few  angry
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:13am On Dec 05, 2011
niceG:

Omo - no paddy for jungle grin
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by Afam4eva(m): 11:13am On Dec 05, 2011
niceG:

and faze too.
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by Meldrick(m): 11:14am On Dec 05, 2011
He should rally round friends na. Tubaba dey there na. Just humble beg am. And if blackface can't pay for a duplex, he should manage a two or three bedroom flat.
life na jeje
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by Olalekan0(m): 11:16am On Dec 05, 2011
So sad,This was a guy who brought 2face to Lagos from Otupo and even accomodated him and Faze. He was the financier of the defunct plantashun boiz. I'm sure 2baba would come to his aid
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by LesbianBoy(m): 11:16am On Dec 05, 2011
afam4eva:

Has his friends deserted him?

you still they ask? If his wife can live him earlier this year, am sure his friends could have left him like 2 or 3 years ago! LMAO! Thats life! When u are successful everybody go wan claim u, but once everything goes bad everybody go take off!
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by cantell(m): 11:17am On Dec 05, 2011
Popularity is a job. You work to get it in and you work to stay in.
He did the first part but forgot the second.
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by nanidee(f): 11:20am On Dec 05, 2011
He was definitely the most 'talentless' member of the group, that's why he can't seem to make iτ̅ after the seperation of his group. He was obviously hiding under the cloaks of 2face and faze. Lol.

A̶̲̥̅beg. . . He should search deeper for his talent, music IS NOT for everybody, and like someone suggested, he should cut his coat according to his cloth and move to a smaller appartment if he can't afford his current apartment.

And I do say this unapologetically. No need to sugar-coat talks, so anyone who has a problem with my comment can jump into the ocean for all I care!! tongue
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by 27naira(m): 11:25am On Dec 05, 2011
nanidee:

He was definitely the most 'talentless' member of the group, that's why he can't seem to make iτ̅ after the seperation of his group. He was obviously hiding under the cloaks of 2face and faze. Lol.

A̶̲̥̅beg. . . He should search deeper for his talent, music IS NOT for everybody, and like someone suggested, he should cut his coat according to his cloth and move to a smaller appartment if he can't afford his current apartment.

And I do say this unapologetically. No need to sugar-coat talks, so anyone who has a problem with my comment can jump into the ocean for all I care!! tongue

Typical aporoko girl!
BEEF!
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by Okijajuju1(m): 11:29am On Dec 05, 2011
The truth is that after the group broke up, Blackface yansh open. Thank God for Kennis Music for spotting Tuface amongst the lot and harnessing his skills. Amongst the 3, Blackface was the weakest link. His first solo album was below par and he never quite recovered from it.

I would suggest he goes down, re-invent himself and his style and re-launch.

Too bad though!
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by otokx(m): 11:34am On Dec 05, 2011
What did he do with all the money previously; he can start selling compact discs in ALABA international.
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by pheesayor(m): 11:39am On Dec 05, 2011
nanidee:

someone who co-wrote african queen which was meant to be a plantashun boiz song is who you called most talentless? FYI, he is the most talented amongst the three
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by nanidee(f): 11:42am On Dec 05, 2011
27naira:

Typical aporoko girl!
BEEF!

Seriously? did u just use these words? smh.

first of all, whats 'aporoko'? Anyway, same to you.  tongue

And you must be kidding me. BEEF? LMAO! Beefing blackface? men. . . the guy has a looooong way to go jare. Aint my fault that u look up to him dear, i'll just advice you to aim higher.  wink

Remember when i said this:
And I  do say this unapologetically. No need to sugar-coat talks, so anyone who has a problem with my comment can jump into the ocean for all I care!! Tongue

Go figure, dude!!
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by stepo707: 11:47am On Dec 05, 2011
Let his friends help me now
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by nanidee(f): 11:50am On Dec 05, 2011
pheesayor:

someone who co-wrote african queen which was meant to be a plantashun boiz song is who you called most talentless? FYI, he is the most talented amongst the three

I take that as a biiigg joke  undecided

Co-wrote african queen? Word has it that african queen was originally not the 'brainchild' of 2face/plantashun boys.
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 11:51am On Dec 05, 2011
Eya blackface what happened now? No money in the bank again?
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by binaflexia: 11:56am On Dec 05, 2011
nanidee:

"Definitely the most 'talentless'? You must have other reasons for saying this. I won't be surprise if you had never listen to his song.
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by listenmore: 11:59am On Dec 05, 2011
abegi the guy has always been a laggard, so am not surprise. i dont even know his genre of music after the group's split.
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by liksy(f): 12:01pm On Dec 05, 2011
@poster please where is the source of your gist. Or better still upload a clear picture showing blackface and his belongings being thrown out
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by lagoshost(m): 12:05pm On Dec 05, 2011
Well, we have to pray for him. As this can happen to any body!
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by Yinkay: 12:07pm On Dec 05, 2011
kudi yaso,Mata yaso, Kudi yankare, Mata yamutu,Mata banza, Orlando Owoh sing am, When money dey,wife go dey,when money finish,wife run away.
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by victor2exl(m): 12:08pm On Dec 05, 2011
Dont fynk is just his act of incapable,there is more τ̲̅ȍ his predicaments he is gifted enuf τ̲̅ȍ fitch him a living in 9ja of today so wats the prob? They nEed τ̲̅ȍ gƠ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ down down for him τ̲̅ȍ know,
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by velo11: 12:21pm On Dec 05, 2011
Come one. This is just the beginning of his life. Life hasnt ended yet/ He just needs to make a powerful comeback
Re: Blackface Forcefully Ejected From Apartment (Pic) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 05, 2011
if this is true, then life is nt fair,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

J Martins Weds Nnezi In Lagos / Alibaba Recounts His Encounter With A "Stubborn" Female Roaduser In Lagos / Wole Soyinka In Washington D.C In 1978 (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.