Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Access Bank: A Slave House? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Access Bank: A Slave House? (1745 Views)

Access Bank - A Rape Of Trust / How Access Bank Treated Us Unjustly / 7 Access-Bank Employees Die Of Hypertension Trying To Meet Target (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank: A Slave House? by humantoy(m): 9:56pm On Dec 04, 2011
This is about a bank that claims to be so solid even to buy over another bank even a supposedly bigger bank.Since the merger,it's been he'll for workers of the two banks.As at today,Sunday 4th of Dec,2011 at exactly 10.56pm,some people are in their cars at Access bank head office waiting to be called in for a meeting.They are still going to work tomorrow.I hope the CBN,the NLC,NUBIFIE,FGN and all involved will call the management of this bank to order.It is the height of wickedness and insensitivity to call to for meetings on not only weekends but also at unholy hours.Enough is surely enough for Aig and his wicked team.
Re: Access Bank: A Slave House? by Russialane(m): 1:02am On Dec 05, 2011
jeez modern day slavery all for what? our leaders are to blame for all this nigeria as well can be likened to a slave country , no future down there especially for the younger generations.
Re: Access Bank: A Slave House? by DisGuy: 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2011
Are those waiting for the meeting, senior managers or ordinary workers?

What happened to Monday-Saturday and all da hours in between, what happened to video conference

And these people get executive training from hafard ooo cheesy
Re: Access Bank: A Slave House? by omosexy1: 2:44pm On Dec 17, 2011
Who is this fool complaining. Did they tell you to remain in their employment? Why can't you leave with your lazy ars.e. Its simple if you don't like it just leave rather than complaining. I hope when you start your own company if you ever have the guts to your employees would say crap about you.
Re: Access Bank: A Slave House? by Slimzain: 11:41am On Dec 19, 2011
@omosexy.
I blive u av a connection with the access bank talk. u are not even ashamed of urself. If we have too many of pple like u in our society, then this country will not be a better place. I suggest u move with intelects and professionals to broaden your shallow mind.

(1) (Reply)

Why The Comparism Btwn Physicists And Mathematicians? / How Much Are These People Paid / Glo Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.