Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,250 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT (9893 Views)

Pictures of President Jonathan Inspecting an Aircraft Made by a Youth at YOUWIN / Youwin Updates / "youwin" Succesful Candidates List For The 36 States And Fct (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by Beaf: 9:04pm On Dec 05, 2011
^
Bruv, how do you manage all those BIG BIG lies? shocked
Na by talent or by force by fire?

Beaf:

^
I can just imagine you typing with eyes bloodshot, red with early morning ogogoro!

Poor sad sod. A full PDF with numerous names was given to you on the other thread where you winshes gathered to fly. grin
What new high story do you have to tell today? Last time, it was how the development in Akwa Ibom is to your credit, you advised Akpabio to dualise roads and bring in Julius Berger; today, its that you have 12 mouths to feed.

When will you stop lying?

Beaf:

[size=14pt]Ain't you saving Italy from flood disaster today?[/size]  shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Abi you also claimed to have saved them last time? High story nefa dry for your maut sha!
Bros, one day is one day! You go take lie wound animal o!
Oluwa l'ogo! Ogo! Holy Ghost Fire!

Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by okadaman2: 9:10pm On Dec 05, 2011
Jmaine and Beaf, are you twins? Totally similar writing styles

Anyway, when be the next youWin? No be all these one o, me sef must submit idea for the next one. Can they fund Okada business ?

Another business idea is to put wings on Okada "mechine" so we can avoid potholes and police.
Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by Rhino5dm: 9:28pm On Dec 05, 2011
^
Why not? Since Jmaine don submit him wedding plan as business plan and Beaf don buy house for Asokoro inside the money. grin

A list where the likes of Mike Tyson, Magic Johnson, Graham bill, Prince Adenuga, Price Orji Kalu, Ahmedinajed, ji son park, Bruce Lee and Bode George are found should not be trusted. Little wonders wedding plan became a business plan shocked grin

Na just small question i ask o, na him dem wan finish.

YouWin is a big scam! 50 billion Naira project and people are submitting weding plan shocked
Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by Rhino5dm: 9:38pm On Dec 05, 2011
OYa make una help me see the racket wey BEAF dey use collect money from Oyinbo say him wan help Africans.

www.afrosciencecommunity.com

How can a daft-ee like beaf be allowed to be scamming people. BEAF obonge yahoo yahoo criminal. grin

Now you are happy to introduce your scamming business to Nigerian government in a modified way as YouWin.

So, what next after you don chop YouWin finish? YouWound grin grin
Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by jmaine: 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2011
okada_man:

Jmaine and Beaf, are you twins? Totally similar writing styles

Anyway, when be the next youWin? No be all these one o, me sef must submit idea for the next one. Can they fund Okada business ?

Another business idea is to put wings on Okada "mechine" so we can avoid potholes and police.

Bros why you dull . .you for try your luck for that perfect Okada business plan . . . Govument go like buy into that dream as per vision 20:20:20 for tekonological advancement. . . . .  And that your Okada version suppose be fuel- less as per subsidy removal sake . .So that profit margin go dey ascend everly higher  wink 

While some twit dey hia dey vex . .people dey hunt for cool cash for correct biz expansion where bank no fit sort you, unless that person wan collapse as those pensioners wey don frustrate die . . .

Me no get 12 hungry looking and frustrated depraved souls to feed oo! . .abi I dey craze  . . .

Meanwhile Beaf and 1 !! are a total different entity, all in a sincere bid to quell and quarantined a deranged Camel who thinks he is a Rhino . . .
Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by jmaine: 10:12pm On Dec 05, 2011
That deranged Camel.5dm must be tamed by all means possible  grin . . . .suffer head no good oo! feeding 12 hungry and frustrated  looking red shotz eyed depraved souls on peanuts , no be beans  oo  cheesy ! This kin life sef  embarassed  
Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by Beaf: 10:18pm On Dec 05, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

OYa make una help me see the racket wey BEAF dey use collect money from Oyinbo say him wan help Africans.

www.afrosciencecommunity.com

How can a daft-ee like beaf be allowed to be scamming people. BEAF obonge yahoo yahoo criminal. grin

Now you are happy to introduce your scamming business to Nigerian government in a modified way as YouWin.

So, what next after you don chop YouWin finish? YouWound grin grin

Come and use the opportunity to feed your 12 wretches, so you can stop lying and telling high stories. Lol!
Winsh na winsh! Obubra airways! grin
Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by Ejine(m): 10:25pm On Dec 05, 2011
Thank you . . .at least it' better
to be independent than being
among the 12 wretched
people dependent on you for
food . . . If you had wisdom you
would look for ways to empower
them if at all you are even
empowered self . . .rather than
beat your chest as to how you
are keeping them continuously
wretched depending on
peanuts from you . .
Nairalanders are not among
those miserable, wretched and
12 hungry dunce you claimed to
be feeding daily . .so no dey
troway all those your useless
jecks for here again . . .

Christ the king! Okay, I'm usually not the type to laugh or cheer on as a ferocious battle takes place. But mehn, dis one really ENTER! grin grin grin
Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by Ejine(m): 10:26pm On Dec 05, 2011
Doubles.
Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by okadaman2: 10:35pm On Dec 05, 2011
Jmaine, bros I don dull myself die. I must not miss it next time. embarassed
Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by Rhino5dm: 10:45pm On Dec 05, 2011
cool
Rhino.5dm:

My fiancee is running a hair dressing saloon and we applied for YouWin assistance to enable us plan our wedding grin grin thank you LORD for answering my prayers.

I must sow seed for this SHILOH and Daddy GO must pray for me. grin
Haba, i no gree pass this year. All my friends dey laugh say i no fit organise wedding.

Kai! What a pathetic life indeed.
My question still remains valid, who are those involved with the screaning?

I must kill a cow for this wedding ooo, since YouWin money dey come and i dey hope say Beaf go help me; since i don go around all over NL dey eat him shiiit.
Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by jmaine: 10:46pm On Dec 05, 2011
okada_man:

Jmaine, bros I don dull myself die. I must not miss it next time.  embarassed

Baba nothing do you . . . Na boys scout motto be the way . .Be prepared whichever way . . grin  . .  
Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by Funkymallam(m): 11:00pm On Dec 05, 2011
@Rhino. Are u always lyk this? Smh.

@Jmaine. Gud to knw that ur fiancee applied and was shortlisted, but can u shed more light on d whole tin?
Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by jmaine: 11:50pm On Dec 05, 2011
Funkymallam:

@Jmaine. Gud to knw that your fiancee applied and was shortlisted, but can u shed more light on d whole tin?

Below is the notification they sent to her . . .

Dear { Name Edited}
You are hereby invited to a training in furtherance to your qualification
for the second stage of the YouWiN business plan competition.

The details of your training are as follows:

12-15 December 2011
Canton Concourse
12 Landbridge Avenue, Off Palace Road, Oniru Estate, Next to Shoprite, Victoria Extension, Lagos.

Please note that only candidates who attend the training and complete
the verification exercise will be allowed to submit a second stage entry
for the competition.

In addition, please take note of the following:

1. You are required to be at the training venue by 7.30am on day 1 to
commence registration and verification of your government-issued
identification. On other days, please report to the training venue at
8.30am.

2. You must bring a valid government-issued ID for admittance into the
training. No candidate will be allowed to participate in the training
without valid identification.

We look forward to your participation in the training.

Congratulations once again!

And

Dear {Name Edited}

Your Business idea has been selected to advance to the second stage of the
Youth Enterprise with Innovation in Nigeria (YouWiN!) Business Plan
Competition.

To participate in the second round please follow the steps outlined below:

1)Register online:

Visit the YouWiN! website (www.youwin.org.ng) to register for the second stage.
Registration for second stage will be open from December 11, 2011
. You will be
required to log into your account using the username and password you received
during the first stage. If you have forgotten your password, you can reset it
using the ‘forgot your password’ button on the login page. Please answer all of
the questions that you are asked during the registration as completely and
accurately as possible. 

2)Attend a training:

[b]You are invited for a training that will further improve your basic business
skills and prepare you to develop the detailed business plan that you will
submit for the second stage competition. Training will start for some zones on
Tuesday December 6, 2011.
[/b]We will send you an email during the next 1-2 days
with specific details of your training including location, dates and other
instructions.

3)Monitor Programme updates:

Please monitor your registered email account and visit the YouWiN! website
frequently to receive updates regarding the programme.

Once again, congratulations.

Yours,

While we are all skeptical about the organisation, the rating and screening standard being used, the normal Naija man -know - man syndrome ,  and the meagre 1,200 slot of potential winners . With this pertinent questions brewing within us . . . You have nothing to lose by participating  . .You never can tell if your fears were misplaced or real by not participating . . .There might just be surprises whether positive or negative . .

Participation does not equate to a death sentence and i wonder why some fellas are sounding so lewd over an issue they have no answers or power to change it outcome  . .
Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by VoodooDoll(m): 12:09am On Dec 06, 2011
^^^^

Interesting, so does the "training" count as part of your equity cash prize?

What happens if you are unable to attend the training because you have a business to run?
Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by jmaine: 12:18am On Dec 06, 2011
VoodooDoll:

^^^^

Interesting, so does the "training" count as part of your equity cash prize?

What happens if you are unable to attend the training because you have a business to run?

I want to believe the training is totally free unless otherwise stated . . .the equity cash prize should follow your proposed business plan . .There is no fixed cash prize. . .

The information there clearly states that failure to attend the training disqualifies you for the second round submission  . . .there are no two ways about it, except the bribery and sorting corruption factor  wink . . . Na Naija we dey . .
Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by VoodooDoll(m): 12:21am On Dec 06, 2011
Thanks, keep the updates coming if you can and best of luck.
Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by obowunmi(m): 12:24am On Dec 06, 2011
Thx for posting solid proof. Much appreciated. Good luck to those who made it to the second round. I'm curious to see pictures of all winners. Will they be held accountable to jobs that they create or will they be allowed to spend money anyhow they want ?
Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by Nobody: 12:40am On Dec 06, 2011
6000 will be reduced to 1200

200 / zone, with southwest having the highest applicants

mathematically for every 5 candidate 1 will be chosen
Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by jmaine: 12:41am On Dec 06, 2011
obowunmi:

Thx for posting solid proof. Much appreciated. Good luck to those who made it to the second round. I'm curious to see pictures of all winners. Will they be held accountable to jobs that they create or will they be allowed to spend money anyhow they want ?

A good strategy i feel should be in place is a monitoring system . . maybe through supervision of the beneficiaries by competent staffs from designated and approved financial institutions . . .

You can't trust fellas with those cash . . .It might just  be the money for celebrating a family member that died 100 years ago in the name of remembrance . . .Next clubbing money . . . Next wedding money for a new spouse or a second wife ( Rhino jibes come to the mind immediately cheesy), New car, New landed property or the Next arrangee Visa money  e t.c . .

People might equate this money as free money meant for lounging (frivolous expenses) rather than the original purpose it was meant for . .So it's essential there is a [b]sustained [/b]monitoring and checking system or else  lipsrsealed

b
Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by obowunmi(m): 12:42am On Dec 06, 2011
Could someone post pictures of the workshops,  this will be a great project for a TV documentary ,  if someone could videotape the whole process,

so that people can see the level of transparency,  from finalists to winners, creating jobs for the next generation of Nigerians,

Just a thought sha! ,   cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by obowunmi(m): 12:44am On Dec 06, 2011
Interesting points jmaine, monitoring is certainly important here.
Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by Funkymallam(m): 8:37am On Dec 06, 2011
obowunmi:

Could someone post pictures of the workshops,  this will be a great project for a TV documentary ,  if someone could videotape the whole process,

so that people can see the level of transparency,  from finalists to winners, creating jobs for the next generation of Nigerians,

Just a thought sha! ,   cheesy cheesy cheesy

That will b gr8, if we can get that.
Still watching
Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by Christine01(f): 9:51am On Dec 06, 2011
I assisted a friend in applying for a new business and He is already at the venue for the training. We actually applied some few hours before the deadline. When I learnt he was shortlisted, I was so happy. I do hope this works out and its not just a scam.
Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by Nobody: 9:52am On Dec 06, 2011
this is the file info

author is you win

file is created by excel starter 2010 - this indicates that it was written on a laptop, probably a new one - office starter typically ships on new laptops)

file is created on december 5, 2010

Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 06, 2011
i searched some of the lagos names in the list

adebayo shonibare

https://encrypted.google.com/search?source=hp&q=adebayo+shonibare&cad=b

Adebayo Shonibare's Summary

Enterprise Risk Manager with over 5 years design and implementation experience. Focus on Basel II implementation, implementation of risk models and technology, and establishment of risk governance/oversight processes at Board and executive management levels

Management Consultant with broad experience in risk management, corporate performance management/balanced scorecard, business process improvement, project management, strategic planning and new business development

Interested in private equity and incubation of new businesses
Specialties

Enterprise Risk Management, Basel II, Corporate Performance Management, Project Management, Application Implementation, Strategic Planning and New Business Development
Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by ibide(m): 10:42am On Dec 06, 2011
What pain me most is the #300 i use to upload &fill the form in cafe Am goin to take federal government to court for the #300 i used in cafe i want to collect my # 300 back
Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by lifestyle1(m): 11:03am On Dec 06, 2011
[size=15pt]Please can the business names, website, facebook page, physical address and status of the existing business of the selected applicants be published?

I have been running a search on line but i can't find any info on the selected names above, as small as i am i run two mini self designed website,
I still wonder why i was not selected, I won't give up on my dream,
www.hitk.com.ng www.haymostech.com i designed it my self without any web design training,

And why are the selected names similar? undecided

Do you think this will actually reduced unemployment in nigeria ?

what is the cost of building a refinery ?

[/size]
Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by lifestyle1(m): 11:12am On Dec 06, 2011
Search amos olatayo olatunde on google you will see everything about me online,
Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 12:07pm On Dec 06, 2011
Keep the update coming, thanjs
Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by greenmouse(m): 2:41pm On Dec 06, 2011
YOUWIN is real, please lets stop this behavior here. Was nominated
Re: YouWin Second Round Candidates List For The 36 States And FCT by NET1(m): 3:44pm On Dec 06, 2011
I was selected o. I just thank God. I pray to win.

.NET

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online Using Other People's Skill - Part 1 / How Much Can I Invest In Cocoa? / ALIBABA Joint Group Importation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.