Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,687 members, 7,865,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:26 AM

Rochas, Uwajimogu Why - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas, Uwajimogu Why (939 Views)

APGA Symbol Is A Cockerel Killed For Christmas - Rochas Okorocha / Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / Governor Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shoki At APC Rally In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas, Uwajimogu Why by Ogedo(m): 6:33pm On Dec 05, 2011
So it has gotten 2 the extend of amending the ISOPADEC laws to suit your whims and caprices Rochas? First of all, i want bring to your notice that isopadec belong to us the oil communities Ok, we the people of awarra will strike back since u have taken what rightfully belong to us to ur charity. ISOPADEC belong to the oil producing communities & there is no two ways about it. Just try make the mistake and u will see what we are up to[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Rochas, Uwajimogu Why by alexleo(m): 6:45pm On Dec 05, 2011
what are you talking about?
Re: Rochas, Uwajimogu Why by stepo707: 7:19pm On Dec 05, 2011
whats this all about?Enlighten us
Re: Rochas, Uwajimogu Why by Ejine(m): 9:53pm On Dec 05, 2011
I bet the OP is another lovechild of Nigerian Horn.
Re: Rochas, Uwajimogu Why by asha80(m): 9:54pm On Dec 05, 2011
Ejiné:

I bet the OP is another lovechild of Nigerian Horn.

grin
Re: Rochas, Uwajimogu Why by AndreUweh(m): 10:00pm On Dec 05, 2011
The O.P is an enemy of progress.
Re: Rochas, Uwajimogu Why by Ogedo(m): 12:16pm On Dec 07, 2011
Thanks 2 u all who really wanted 2 know more about my post concerning the cunning & illegal amendment of the isopadec law in imo state. First before a law is amended it has to go thru consultation and read 1st and 2nd reading but for this case such procedures was never adhered to. Even in the NDDC such law & procedure are followed but rochas and the speaker has done their worst, it is now time for us to do our best. How on earth can somebody not producing oil be appointed as isopadec and the MD. Is time for we the oil producing communities to rise up against this unwarranted marginalization meted to us. As for us in awarra, the oil well must be blocked from flowing unless this thing is reverted even if a million soldiers are stationed in the oil field.
Re: Rochas, Uwajimogu Why by Ejine(m): 3:23pm On Dec 07, 2011
Ogedo:

Thanks 2 u all who really wanted 2 know more about my post concerning the cunning & illegal amendment of the isopadec law in imo state. First before a law is amended it has to go thru consultation and read 1st and 2nd reading but for this case such procedures was never adhered to. Even in the NDDC such law & procedure are followed but rochas and the speaker has done their worst, it is now time for us to do our best. How on earth can somebody not producing oil be appointed as isopadec and the MD. Is time for we the oil producing communities to rise up against this unwarranted marginalization meted to us. As for us in awarra, the oil well must be blocked from flowing unless this thing is reverted even if a million soldiers are stationed in the oil field.

Ol' boy, the one and only advice I go give you na to go find betta work. It is this same narrow mentality of yours that is breeding heavy laziness and militancy in our Niger Delta. People who have nothing else on their minds except sitting their lazy nyesh on the chair and waiting for oil money to fall on their laps instead of furthering their education, getting jobs and doing more meaningful things to positively impact their lives. "Our oil."
SMH.
Re: Rochas, Uwajimogu Why by xtianh(m): 3:48pm On Dec 07, 2011
@ Ejine Very good advice indeed.
Re: Rochas, Uwajimogu Why by Ogedo(m): 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2011
@ejine. I quite appreciate ur advise but note that i am not a fool or unemployed. Maybe u will be marginalized for u 2 feel d pain. I don't blame those u call militant. I am telling u right now dt we will continue to fight until we are heard. Don't think u are most educate and remember oil could be found in ur place tomorrow and u too will face this fate meted to my people.

(1) (Reply)

Biggest Scandal In Oil “subsidy Removal” Fraud. / I Support Fuel Subsidy / IBB To Jonathan: Begin Restructuring Of The Country Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.