Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Cute Russian Shepherds - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cute Russian Shepherds (1064 Views)

A Cute 3 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale At Mowe-ibafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cute Russian Shepherds by SayoMarvel(m): 10:26pm On Dec 05, 2011
Howdy everyone, I have cute Russian Shepherds for sale (both male and female).
The Russian shepherd is an extremely intelligent, good-looking and active dog breed that can be used as a working dog or kept as a pet. This breed has similar characteristics to their relatives; the German shepherds (a.k.a Alsatian) but are bigger, have more fur, have deeper voice when barking and also more active. The size of a well-fed adult Russian shepherd is enough to intimidate any hostile.
For use as pets; unlike Rotts that attack young childeren, Russian shepherds are friendly and they have manners. My dogs are very playful but also sit calmly with us in the living room when we are watching important TV programs. When you talk to theses dogs over time, they'll later understand basic commands. To make them understand you better, you can enroll them with a professional dog trainer.
From the business point of view; Russian shepherds normally go for 70,000 Naira. Raising them well, they will be ready to mate in a year and few months and you can start to make your money back. I have a male and a female and they just produced five (5) puppies. The last time, they produced four (4). The good thing is that they produce twice a year, so you can imagine what it will be like if you dog gives birth to six. Thats cool 420,000! If they do that twice a year, you know you will be smiling to the bank. Even if you want to give these dogs heaven on earth you will never spend up to 20% of that on both their feeding and medical expenses. I've been making money from this dog business. I know people that even have dog farms!

I have puppies for sale. This puppies are from pure blood healthy parents (with medical records to show for it).
I can deliver the dogs to you at ANY location in the south-west (Lagos, Ibadan, Akure, Ilorin, Abeokuta, etc) in a pet-friendly manner and each puppy goes for 65k (negotiable). Hurry! You can contact me on 08034651376.

(1) (Reply)

For Sale:fairly Used Uk Perkins(fg Wilson)diesel Gen With guaranty! / Cheap Luxury Houses-sales/to Let In Lekki,ajah & Ikoyi / Newly Built Detached 5 Bedroom Duplex@ogudu GRA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.