Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

*~ Ifyalways Voted The Culture Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / *~ Ifyalways Voted The Culture Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (5360 Views)

Poll: Who is the Culture Section poster of the year for 2011?

Ifyalways: 59% (22 votes)
PhysicsED: 8% (3 votes)
Andre Uweh: 32% (12 votes)
This poll has ended

Noise About Abobaku Online.....the Culture Has Been Abolished Years Ago. / The Culture Lounge / *~ Ifyalways Voted Culture Section Poster Of 2012*~ Congratulations! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~ Ifyalways Voted The Culture Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Afam4eva(m): 5:40pm On Dec 24, 2011
I just voted for Andreh Uweh and Ifyalways.
Re: *~ Ifyalways Voted The Culture Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Odunnu: 11:07am On Dec 26, 2011
How is that possible?
Re: *~ Ifyalways Voted The Culture Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Afam4eva(m): 12:34pm On Dec 26, 2011
I built a dual software that enables me to vote for two people.
Re: *~ Ifyalways Voted The Culture Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Odunnu: 1:10pm On Dec 26, 2011
I believe you, now help me vote for ify a 2nd and 3rd time
Re: *~ Ifyalways Voted The Culture Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Afam4eva(m): 1:35pm On Dec 26, 2011
I just did.
Re: *~ Ifyalways Voted The Culture Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Odunnu: 4:41pm On Dec 26, 2011
Ndewoo
Re: *~ Ifyalways Voted The Culture Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by mukina2: 1:34pm On Dec 29, 2011
voted smiley
Re: *~ Ifyalways Voted The Culture Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by manmustwac(m): 8:56pm On Dec 29, 2011
ify always
Re: *~ Ifyalways Voted The Culture Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by mukina2: 3:21am On Dec 30, 2011
Congrats Ifyalways smiley
Re: *~ Ifyalways Voted The Culture Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by odumchi: 3:35am On Dec 30, 2011
Congratulations go our 2 year consecutive champion [size=18pt]Ifyalways[/size]! And a round of applause to all our other contestants!
Re: *~ Ifyalways Voted The Culture Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Odunnu: 5:55am On Dec 30, 2011
Congrats Ify. Me I already know our junction. I'll block you there and you must make me drunk today.
Re: *~ Ifyalways Voted The Culture Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by odumchi: 6:23am On Dec 30, 2011
Ify come and take your crown!
Re: *~ Ifyalways Voted The Culture Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by ifyalways(f): 7:21am On Dec 30, 2011
cheesy
One of the dividends of a "WAZOBIA-ed" Nyansh.lolz

Thank you! Thank yous!!

Dedicating this award to my idol for this section,Oga PhysicsQED/PHD.You are the best.

Congrats to Andre,ChineyeM,Tpia,Paganaija,Nri priest,Redsun and other frequent and notable posters in this section.We are all winners.

Special thanks to my co-wife,Odunnu for all the campaign and support.Dayo's all yours next year.lolz.You wanna shack BKT?

May we NOT forget our roots,may our different cultures and diversities unify us and may Nigeria rise again.

Happy holidays everybody.
Re: *~ Ifyalways Voted The Culture Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by Jarus(m): 7:37am On Dec 30, 2011
Congrats Ify!
Re: *~ Ifyalways Voted The Culture Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by AndreUweh(m): 11:51am On Dec 30, 2011
Congrats Ify.
Your victory is our victory.
To the mods, there is no section that does better in explaining our ways of life than the culture section. Please we need more of our threads in the front page instead of threads that make a mockery of our first lady and other irrelevant threads up there.
Re: *~ Ifyalways Voted The Culture Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by OAM4J: 6:01pm On Dec 30, 2011
Congrats ifyalways cool
Re: *~ Ifyalways Voted The Culture Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by NRIPRIEST(m): 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2011
Congrats Ifymgbeobuna!! Nwanyi odu ka ibu !!
Re: *~ Ifyalways Voted The Culture Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by preselect(m): 3:01am On Jan 01, 2012
Ify m o cheesy
Why am I not surprised? You are the best.
Happy new yr
Re: *~ Ifyalways Voted The Culture Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! by NegroNtns(m): 2:01am On Jan 02, 2012
Mukinattou, sallam alaikum and happy new year dear.

I believe ify will be an excellent moderator. seriously! cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help, Remind Me Of The Good Things About Nigeria / 5 Interesting Facts About The Idoma People Of Benue State / Does Anyone Speak Straight Egba Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.