Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,796 members, 7,844,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) (16018 Views)

Poll: Who do you vote as Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland

Andre Uweh: 22% (36 votes)
High_Chief: 9% (16 votes)
Odumchi: 15% (26 votes)
OnlyTruth: 52% (85 votes)
This poll has ended

Photos: Midnight Voting In Bayelsa (#bayelsadecides). / Senator Ndume Broke Down In Tears After Voting In Maiduguri / Nairaland Election Situation Monitoring Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by adamaw2tuf: 3:02am On Dec 08, 2011
NOW I VE COME KNOW THAT THOSE YORUBAS CRYING THEIR HEADS OFF FOR OKIJA _ALHJ_JUJU_HARAM TO BE THEIR MAN FOR THIS ELECTION, ALL ALONG KNEW HIS REAL ID AS ALHJ_HARAM, AND ALL THEY VE BEEN DOING IS USING HIM TO UNLEASHING INSULTS ON YORUBAS SO THEY CAN HAVE REASONS TO START SPEWING SHIOTS WHICH THEY ENJOY. WOW! WONDERS SHALL NEVER END, ALHJ_ASHAWO HARAM, ALHJ_PIGGY HARAM, ALHJ_OGOGORO HARAM, ANYWAY LET ME CAST MY VERY IMPORTANT VOTE I LL DEAL WITH YOU VERY SOON. I THEREFORE GIVE MY VOTE TO ODUMCHE.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by okunoba(m): 3:31am On Dec 08, 2011
@ Okija juju, you are ahead of your time, the socrates of Nairaland. You are way above this meaningless title. A special breed, you have a mind of your own, not just a sheep following the herd. I am sure you love Ndigbo more than  those that  follow the sheep(Ojuwku) and refuse to see the damage done to Ndigbo by his reckless adventurism.

Someone asked a question about what you would have done if you were the governor of the Eastern Region when Igbos were being killed, well I am sure you wouldn`t have gone to war knowing full well you were ill prepared for it. I think you would have used reason and not brute force to deal with the situation. Before the war thousands lost their lives, after it millions died. All for nothing. Southerners are still being killed today in the North and yet we have not decided to go to war because of it. Y did the Ikemba decide to sacrifice millions of lives just to save few thousands, it makes absolutely no sense except that it was just a power struggle between him and Gowan, but masked as a struggle for the great Igbo race.

As a student of history I know u can`t take on the World on your own, what made the Ikemba do it? The war was not just between Ndigbo and the North, no it was against Nigeria and the rest of the World pretty much. This is what we call arrogance of the highest order, thinking u can take on everybody. AU, UN, USA, RUSSIA, BRITAIN were all against the break up yet he continued with the misadventure. LIke u rightly said he should have made the ultimate sacrifice like the many brave souls who gave everything for Biafra. May their souls rest in perfect peace.

With a mind set like yours Okija and many others like u, the Igbo race would surely take their rightful place again as first among equals.

I salute your courage once again.
Igbo Kwenu
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by tyson55(m): 3:41am On Dec 08, 2011
My vote goes to Onlytruth!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by Sicherheit(m): 4:48am On Dec 08, 2011
okunoba:

@ Okija juju, you are ahead of your time, the socrates of Nairaland. You are way above this meaningless title. A special breed, you have a mind of your own, not just a sheep following the herd. I am sure you love Ndigbo more than  those that  follow the sheep(Ojuwku) and refuse to see the damage done to Ndigbo by his reckless adventurism.

Someone asked a question about what you would have done if you were the governor of the Eastern Region when Igbos were being killed, well I am sure you wouldn`t have gone to war knowing full well you were ill prepared for it. I think you would have used reason and not brute force to deal with the situation. Before the war thousands lost their lives, after it millions died. All for nothing. Southerners are still being killed today in the North and yet we have not decided to go to war because of it. Y did the Ikemba decide to sacrifice millions of lives just to save few thousands, it makes absolutely no sense except that it was just a power struggle between him and Gowan, but masked as a struggle for the great Igbo race.

As a student of history I know u can`t take on the World on your own, what made the Ikemba do it? The war was not just between Ndigbo and the North, no it was against Nigeria and the rest of the World pretty much. This is what we call arrogance of the highest order, thinking u can take on everybody. AU, UN, USA, RUSSIA, BRITAIN were all against the break up yet he continued with the misadventure. LIke u rightly said he should have made the ultimate sacrifice like the many brave souls who gave everything for Biafra. May their souls rest in perfect peace.

With a mind set like yours Okija and many others like u, the Igbo race would surely take their rightful place again as first among equals.

Igbo Kwenu

Seconded!!!
Obviously part of the job of the so called Eze of Nairaland is not to bridge the gap between the Igbo race and other tribes, it is to enlarge that gap. undecided

@ Okija_Juju
The day people like PointB and all other hypocrites/sycophants agree with what you do or say is the day you should hang your hat and go jump off a bridge because it means you have lost your way.

Bros, a beg don't think because you didn't get a lot of votes, you are not liked, the kind of people who understand and support your philosophy don't waste time on such silliness like this and they respect you too much to insult you. They will rather see you run for a REAL position with REAL powers to make REAL changes and not be a deaf, dumb and crippled king of the e-sandbox.

You will continue to be light years ahead your peers.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by odumchi: 5:05am On Dec 08, 2011
Our journey is not yet over. Our image is in your hands!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by umechuma: 6:26am On Dec 08, 2011
Okija juju does not know his true identity,he seems to be someone whose mother got through unwanted pregnancy for an Aboki while living in the North.
We have his types in my community and we are making plans to send them back to Kano before they introduce Boko Haram in South east.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by xtianh(m): 7:57am On Dec 08, 2011
@ okija juju is interesting that ur name is in evrybod's lips nd that is makng this thread mre interesting am vry glad that people are learning from ur mistake. Again i have noticed that u have mre than 5 NL account well i expect u to hv up to 50, u stopd using ur normal okija juju nd startd using others IDs to spew ru-bbish here. We hv heard u nd people are simply learning from ur mistake. Thnks so much for effort
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by PointB: 8:02am On Dec 08, 2011
WHO SHALL WE SEND, AND WHO WILL GO FOR US?

Who will be Crown the premier Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland?

Many were called for the primaries
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-816238.0.html#msg9678345

many answered,
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-816238.320.html#msg9700868

some fell by the way side to fight another day
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-816238.416.html#msg9704578

Now the final lap of the race.

Friends, Nairalanders, Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, the four finalist on this important race:

Andre Uweh
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=338027
(acceptance speech)
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-816238.416.html#msg9704666

high_chief
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=565585

(acceptance speech)
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-816238.352.html#msg9702186

Odumchi
Profile:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=571562

(acceptance speech)
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-816238.320.html#msg9701696

Only truth
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=362947

(acceptance speech)
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-816238.320.html#msg9701710

POLL GUIDELINES:]POLL GUIDELINES:

1. The election shall be by secret ballot
2. Result shall be made available in real-time, online fashion
3. Party agents and supporters are allowed to report on progress of the candidate
4. During polling, campaign, manifestoes, etc are allowed.
5. Candidate can vote for themselves
6. All Nairalanders in every land and clime are free to vote.
7. Press, Media houses, etc are free to report on the progress of the poll
8. The poll will run until December 11, 2011
10. Poll result will be declared after

Qualities and responsibilities expected OF Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland
The Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland, though symbolic, is expected to:

1   understand and listen to Ndi Igbo
2   enlighten Ndi Igbo
3   guide, but does not dictate to, Ndi Igbo
4   enable and empower Ndi Igbo
5   motivate Ndi Igbo
6   inspire Ndi Igbo
7   credit Ndi Igbo
8   help Ndi Igbo
9   lead Ndi Igbo by example.
10 serve Ndi Igbo

The Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland is expected to appoint his Chiefs, and reign for one year.

Please let the above guide you in your voting. Igbos must put their best foot forward, online, offline!
So help US God!

VOTE NOW! VOTE RESPONSIBLE!! THE DESTINY OF A GREAT NAIRALAND, RESTS ON YOUR FINGER TIPS. YOU SHOULD USE THEM NOW!!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by Okijajuju1(m): 9:45am On Dec 08, 2011
[b]OKIJA JUJU, I cant believe you just said you are from AGUKWU-NRI !!  If its true then you are the biggest FOOOL!![/b]And dont forget the last sentence on this your post because I will remind you if you forget!!! Remenber what Arthur Nzeribe told Mko Abiola!

“YOU WILL NEVER RULE THIS COUNTRY WHILE AM STILL ALIVE“
Nzeribe to Mko Abiola

I highlighted a portion of you post that struck me as interesting!!

Sir! Why would you call me a fool?! Can you explain that to me?!

Kc3000:

[b]BREAKING NEWS. . . . .Okija-Juju commences hunger strike, threatens suicide!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In a twisted turn of events, the controversial candidate, infamously known as Okija-Juju is reportedly having a most difficult time of embracing the reality that his quest to become the Eze Ndigbo of Nairaland, ended just as vigorously as it began. Having sold all his land, quickly marrying away his last two daughters, and dipping his hands into the treasury of the Okija Development Foundation, for the purpose of funding his election. . . .Chief Okija now finds himself in a most unenviable position.
   In an elaborate campaign in which no expenses were spared, he took out ads in publications such as TIME magazine and many others, and offered lucrative bribes to an army of romantic youths. The self proclaimed 'Ichie onye ego na achu oso' ran a no-expense spared campaign that would have made the Sultan of Brunei blush. However, the rather emaciated figure of Chief Okija today, as he sits in his front porch sporting a white singlet and brown shorts, as he aggressively gnaws on a chewing stick, paints a completely different picture. According to the last of his eight wives, Mgbafor, he has refused to eat or even talk, except for occasional outbursts in which he violently shruggs his shoulders, looks to the heavens, and pleads with his ancestors to mercilessly punish the architect of his downfall, Commisioner PointB. [/b]

To be continued. . . .

KC3000. . .

You are just a bushfowl. . . . .

I have withdrawn my candidacy and yet una no wan free me!!  grin

muyoto:

. . .but the guy is a cretin nonetheless. . .  my aching ribs grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I'm glad you have been entertained!!

nedu210:

i was just readin and readin, i dint want 2 say any thing but knw i will say something @OKIJA my broda your point is baseless, i was actualy thinkin u have a personal issue with ojukwu, let me ask u this question, had it been u were the governor of easter region and u see your people day by day being brought down in a train load of ddad human being in the train terminal in emugu 4 people from all over the eart 2 come and identify their own. If u were in ojukwus shoe what will u do?

Wow!! Baseless huh!!

O.K!

SO, the pogrom killed 30,000. The civil war killed over 1.5million (Ndi igbo Men, women and children), left over half a million with parmanent war scars and in the end, our leader who took us to war didnt even believe in BIAFRA enough to die for it. After running away from Nigeria and given a presidential pardon, he returns home and is welcomed as a hero, gets married to his best friends daughter against his best friends wish, went up north and wined and dined with the enemies (as we were led to believe during the war), then runs for presidency to rule the same Nigeria that he led us to fight against and lose over 1million lives.
Fast forward to 2011, he dies in a london hospital after living a reclusive life since his return from exile, which means contrary the arguement that someone once raised here on this forum that "OJUKWU RAN AWAY TO FIGHT ANOTHER DAY",  he actually ran away because "WATER DON PASS GARRI". Then Uwazuruike and other Ojukwu/Biafran groupies start clamouring for a state burial and immortalization!! (meanwhile the over one million real Biafran heroes, martyrs and victim of the war do not even have a lampost erected to immortalize them). . Im sorry I dont make sense to you, its not surprising at all. I used to think like you did until I decided to see things from an unbiased view.

#30,000 lives versus OVER 1.5million lives. . . do the maths and tell me. . PLUS Ojukwu running away after leading young men and women to their slaughter. . now tell me what it is I have said that is so blasphemous.

umechuma:

Okija juju does not know his true identity,he seems to be someone whose mother got through unwanted pregnancy for an Aboki while living in the North.
We have his types in my community and we are making plans to send them back to Kano before they introduce Boko Haram in South east.

I think one other inbred Biafran slowpoke named Olyivy, whose father used the opportuinity of the war to molest her and pimped her out to Biafran soldiers to boost their moral (or something of that nature beat you to this punchline), you may have to try harder to score any real points against me. Peace!!  cool

okunoba:

@ Okija juju, you are ahead of your time, the socrates of Nairaland. You are way above this meaningless title. A special breed, you have a mind of your own, not just a sheep following the herd. I am sure you love Ndigbo more than  those that  follow the sheep(Ojuwku) and refuse to see the damage done to Ndigbo by his reckless adventurism.

Igbo Kwenu

Sicherheit:

Seconded!!!
Obviously part of the job of the so called Eze of Nairaland is not to bridge the gap between the Igbo race and other tribes, it is to enlarge that gap. undecided

@ Okija_Juju
The day people like PointB and all other hypocrites/sycophants agree with what you do or say is the day you should hang your hat and go jump off a bridge because it means you have lost your way.

Bros, a beg don't think because you didn't get a lot of votes, you are not liked, the kind of people who understand and support your philosophy don't waste time on such silliness like this and they respect you too much to insult you. They will rather see you run for a REAL position with REAL powers to make REAL changes and not be a deaf, dumb and crippled king of the e-sandbox.

You will continue to be light years ahead your peers.

Gentlemen,

I am indeed humbled. Im glad to see that some people actually get me. . . The saddest part is non of you are igbos!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by buzor(m): 10:18am On Dec 08, 2011
pls okija juju or hat ever you call your self, i warn you for the last time to stop derailing this tread. can you prove beyond reasonable doubt that you re igbo
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by oludashmi(f): 10:20am On Dec 08, 2011
I have given onlytruth my vote
Not as is he is the best but he is better on the list
The first person on that list shouldnt have made any list named after a group of pple at all
I wish ChineyeN was on the list
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by Yeske2(m): 10:21am On Dec 08, 2011
@okija juju, cant believe you're spewing all these over the net, regretted endorsing you (thank God you never made the list). Now i know you are not a true son of Igboland. Tufiakwa, alu eme!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by Biggers: 10:41am On Dec 08, 2011
Why are u pple fightin ova nottin. who is this okija juju self pls we can not hv a juju man as an Eze Ndi Igbo.in nairaland so let him go and manage his shirne.pls i wil nt vote 4 u.
Yeske!:

@okija juju, cant believe you're spewing all these over the net, regretted endorsing you (thank God you never made the list). Now i know you are not a true son of Igboland. Tufiakwa, alu eme!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by Cdspencer(m): 11:39am On Dec 08, 2011
The rise and fall of okija-juju. I liked him base on his intelligence and vibrancy.But since he is no longer in d race,my vote goes 2 ONLYTRUTH.Allahuakbah!
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by Afam4eva(m): 11:46am On Dec 08, 2011
Cdspencer:

The rise and fall of okija-juju. I liked him base on his intelligence and vibrancy.But since he is no longer in d race,my vote goes 2 ONLYTRUTH.Allahuakbah!

Yes, OKija-muo is very intelligent no doubt. But his precedence fell short of the requirements. Imagine Tinubu going to campaign in Enugu state and starts telling Igbo people there how he hates Ojukwu and all. Even if he hates Ojukwu he won't say it, because it's politics. That's where Okija got it wrong. he allowed his emotions to get the better of him.

Btw, i'm tipping Onlytruth and Andre Uweh.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by Okijajuju1(m): 11:58am On Dec 08, 2011
afam4eva:

Yes, OKija-muo is very intelligent. But his CV fell short of the requirements. Imagine Tinubu going to campaign in Enugu state and starts telling Igbo people there how he hates Ojukwu and all. Even if he hates Ojukwu he won't say it, because it's politics. That's where Okija got it wrong. he allowed his emotions to get the better of him.

Btw, i'm tipping Onlytruth and Andre Uweh.

I know right!!

I just cant help myself. It would be easier for me to defend Rochas Okorochas appointment of Osuagwu as "State Comedian", than it would be for me to justify the Biafran war and the cowardice of Ojukwu!!

buzor:

pls okija juju or hat ever you call your self, i warn you for the last time to stop derailing this tread. can you prove beyond reasonable doubt that you re igbo

Just as much as you can prove that you sir are indeed igbo!!

Yeske!:

Yeske!! Mba nu! Biko iwe ghi adina oku, can you tell me what I have done to lose your confidence. I am only preaching the gospel of reorientation to my people o! I can list alot of things I dont like and hope we can change. The whole aim of my "rants" is to start pushing the igbos away from the ashes of Biafra and towards reintegration.

A great tribe of brilliant minds like the igbos should not be at the level we are at today!

So I'm sorry if I have offended you in anyway. .

Cdspencer:

Lol @ Allah akbar!!  grin

Biggers:

Why are u pple fightin ova nottin. who is this okija juju self pls we can not hv a juju man as an Eze Ndi Igbo.in nairaland so let him go and manage his shirne.pls i wil nt vote 4 u.

So you do not have respect for the official Nairaland Eze Mmuo?! Dont let me send thunder to scatter your hard disk o!!  angry
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by freepeople: 12:12pm On Dec 08, 2011
Okija_juju:

Wow!! Baseless huh!!

O.K!

SO, the pogrom killed 30,000. The civil war killed over 1.5million (Ndi igbo Men, women and children), left over half a million with parmanent war scars and in the end, our leader who took us to war didnt even believe in BIAFRA enough to die for it. After running away from Nigeria and given a presidential pardon, he returns home and is welcomed as a hero, gets married to his best friends daughter against his best friends wish, went up north and wined and dined with the enemies (as we were led to believe during the war), then runs for presidency to rule the same Nigeria that he led us to fight against and lose over 1million lives.
Fast forward to 2011, he dies in a london hospital after living a reclusive life since his return from exile, which means contrary the arguement that someone once raised here on this forum that "OJUKWU RAN AWAY TO FIGHT ANOTHER DAY",  he actually ran away because "WATER DON PASS GARRI". Then Uwazuruike and other Ojukwu/Biafran groupies start clamouring for a state burial and immortalization!! (meanwhile the over one million real Biafran heroes, martyrs and victim of the war do not even have a lampost erected to immortalize them). . Im sorry I dont make sense to you, its not surprising at all. I used to think like you did until I decided to see things from an unbiased view.

#30,000 lives versus OVER 1.5million lives. . . do the maths and tell me. . PLUS Ojukwu running away after leading young men and women to their slaughter. . now tell me what it is I have said that is so blasphemous.

I think one other inbred Biafran slowpoke named Olyivy, whose father used the opportuinity of the war to molest her and pimped her out to Biafran soldiers to boost their moral (or something of that nature beat you to this punchline), you may have to try harder to score any real points against me. Peace!!  cool

Gentlemen,

I am indeed humbled. Im glad to see that some people actually get me. . . The saddest part is non of you are igbos!

Nna eh. . .SMH. I'm yet to be convinced that you are an Igbo. My doubt about your ethnicity emanated from the fact that I have some Yoruba friends who are fluent Igbo speakers. If you are one - your position is rather unfortunate. I know that you are irked when a poster referred to you as an outcast(osu). I presume that u exploded with fury. Sorry for that. I've been campaigning against osu/outcast system in Igbo land. It has created a large and willing army of enemy within us. Yet my people will not listen. I'm glad that Nnewi has abolished the osu system. I enjoin other town in Igbo land to abolish this discriminatory practice.

In response your post. Ojukwu was a firm believer in Nigeria for more than 3 decades. Nigeria pushed Biafra to secede with pogrom. It's not fair massacre common men on the street simply because of his ethnic affiliation. That is a straight-forward genocide. No history will ever justify that action.
Ojukwu did not take Biafra to war. Nigeria declared war against Biafra. Biafra fought in self-defense.
I'm occupied with my schedule to give a full response to your comment now. I'll be back later
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by NRIPRIEST(m): 12:53pm On Dec 08, 2011
Okija Juju, are you really from Agukwu-Nri ? Because if you are then I will have to say I am disappointed!!
As you can see, lots of Igbos here are not very happy with you. You can not make mockery of someones who spearheaded a struggle of his ppl and expect them to dine and laugh with you.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by xtianh(m): 1:07pm On Dec 08, 2011
Okija juju, is not an Igbo man am sure he is from Rivers, he chose Anambra to b his state simply bcus he hates Rochas, am sure he was from Imo state when Ohakim was the gov. The day peter Obi will offend him, he will choose Enugu to be his state of origin, he is a good example of what we call a ''jumpologist'' jumpng from one state to another. My first encounter with him was based on his state of origin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by aljharem3: 1:12pm On Dec 08, 2011
[size=17pt]ON OKIJA JUJU WE STAND !!!!!![/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin

Okija nwanne'm don't let them intemidate you to comform to there brain wash mentality. You see some already say you are me (alj harem) just because you do not comform.

I have gone throught the same path with the yorubas and Igbo on this forum before.

They want to you love Ojukwu by force and to die for Rochas before they believe you are nwa igbo, or Obi ndi igbo. I say NOOOOOO !!!!!!! THE WORLD HATES THE TRUTH.

keep doing your thing, you have my full support. cool
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by xtianh(m): 1:26pm On Dec 08, 2011
@ Alj harem, i dont see you being real nd i never for once consider ur opinion cus i dnt knw where u stand, where u are coming from nd where u are going. Well birds of a feather, we all the rest!!, you nd Okija hmmmm, good combination, just like Eba ne Egusi soup
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 08, 2011
Okija_juju,
Please don't get yourself involved with all this pettiness.
This Eze Ndi Igbo tussle is typical of all things from our brothers across the Niger:filled with controversy and hardly ever straight-forward.
I'm wondering wha this tussle wil ldo for the entire Igbo race,other than have the effect of a popularity contest.
Your positions on matters affecting Ndi-Igbo are clearly progressive,but unfortunately the blind lot refuse to free their minds,choosing to tag along with the flow.
As per Ojukwu,I think you may be correct as well.What leader believes in a cause and runs away when he knew all along he would never win,leading others to their mostly early graves?
As for Rochas,the only thing stopping me just short of brandishing him a clown is the fact that he appointed one for the state.
How does that do anything meaningful for the populace of Imo state?
And a batch of Red Bororo cows will follow their herdsmen blindly. . .
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by aljharem3: 1:41pm On Dec 08, 2011
xtianh:

@ Alj harem, i dont see you being real nd i never for once consider your opinion cus i dnt knw where u stand, where u  are coming from nd where u are going. Well birds of a feather, we all the rest!!, you nd Okija hmmmm,  good combination, just like Eba ne Egusi soup

Mazi, My stance is clear as day

ONE NIGERIA, if not fedralism

No group feels superior to another

Equality to every single Nigerian

You are Nigerian first before any ethnic group

Each indigene in each community and state should be granted the right to rule themselves

A non- indigene should not lay claim to where he is not meant to be. especially politics

Make, rapid development in all 4 corners of the country, so no group will feel cheated

Use strong resistance for anybody that wants to force his ideology on anybody or group. WE SHOULD BE INDIVDUALS

Kill the cabals and make the gap between the rich and poor closer

etc

those are my idealogy and way of thinking
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by xtianh(m): 2:03pm On Dec 08, 2011
@Alj harem nw i understand u better, ur ideas are good nd are welcomed by me but as long as we are in Nigeria we should try as much as possible to always protect our ethnic groups also respect other ethnic groups that we have, cus no man(ethnic group) is an Island, we make up this great country Nigeria so no one should be marginerlised or be left out
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:24pm On Dec 08, 2011
freepeople:

Nna eh. . .SMH. I'm yet to be convinced that you are an Igbo. My doubt about your ethnicity emanated from the fact that I have some Yoruba friends who are fluent Igbo speakers. If you are one - your position is rather unfortunate. I know that you are irked when a poster referred to you as an outcast(osu). I presume that u exploded with fury. Sorry for that. I've been campaigning against osu/outcast system in Igbo land. It has created a large and willing army of enemy within us. Yet my people will not listen. I'm glad that Nnewi has abolished the osu system. I enjoin other town in Igbo land to abolish this discriminatory practice.

In response your post. Ojukwu was a firm believer in Nigeria for more than 3 decades. Nigeria pushed Biafra to secede with pogrom. It's not fair massacre common men on the street simply because of his ethnic affiliation. That is a straight-forward genocide. No history will ever justify that action.
[b]Ojukwu did not take Biafra to war. Nigeria declared war against Biafra. Biafra fought in self-defense.[/b]I'm occupied with my schedule to give a full response to your comment now. I'll be back later

Its unfortunate my dear. And I say so because you only doubt my ethinicity just because I am opposed to popular beliefs held onto BLINDLY by many ndi Igbos.

For starters. I have said this countlessly, what did it profit us to after losing 30,000 to the pogrom, go ahead and lose over 1.5million to the war. These are human lives we are talking about here, not cattles. The collateral damage of the war was not worth it at all especially since our Leader didnt feel so strongly about the cause to die fighting for it.

Now let me clear one thing you said which I highlighted!! "OJUKWU DID NOT TAKE BIAFRA TO WAR. NIGERIA DECLARED WAR AGAINST BIAFRA". That is the biggest, commonest lie and self-deciet Igbos have held strongly to since 1967. Now the day Ojukwu declared war with Nigeria, was on Tuesday MAY 30th 1967, the day he made the declaration of independence of Biafra. Now let me draw your attention to certain things you may have overlooked in your bid to defend him;

1. The primary role of the President of ANY country, including NIGERIA is to defend her/its unity, even if the threat is domestic.

2. The National Pledge of Nigeria also mandates you and I in one of the verses to "Defend her Unity". That makes it a civic responsibility of every and any Nigerian.

That said, I'm sure you nor Ojukwu didnt expect Gowon to smile and look away whilst the Country was divided up. He did what any President is expected to do, which was put down the resistance by any means necessary including force. Biafra declared war my dear, not Nigeria.

Please find time and come back so maybe you might just educate me on something I may have overlooked in my assessment of the conflict.

NRI PRIEST:

Okija Juju, are you really from Agukwu-Nri ? Because if you are then I will have to say I am disappointed!!
As you can see, lots of Igbos here are not very happy with you. You can not make mockery of someones who spearheaded a struggle of his ppl and expect them to dine and laugh with you.

Nwannem Nwoke, even I get dissapointed with myself as well. I honestly wish I can turn off the bullsh'it filters in my brain atimes so I can tow the line of reasoning of the general public, but unfortunately my genes wouldnt let me.

I made mockery of someone I considered a coward. I paid my respects to the man in death. Heaven knows I have no iota of remorse at his passing. In as much as I have said it countlessly that I do not like the idea of the Biafran war, I have also paid tributes to the brave men and women and children who took up arms (as inferior as their fire power was), disregarding the fact that they had no military training whatsoever and silencing the voice in their head which was telling them that they would definitely die in this battle. Those men and women died for a cause. They didnt declare Biafra, they didnt want the war, but when push came to shove, they defended themselves even till death! Now these are heroes. I'm still surprised that no Igbo State has even bothered to immortalize them with something befitting the courage they displayed.

Now the same cant be said about Ojukwu. He was the leader of these brave men and women who were on the frontlines. He made his propaganda annoucements evry morning and evening from the safety of his numerous bunkers spurring them to press on. He placed made them believe that the warr was our last hope for survival, yet when the war got to him, he didnt stand and shoot it out with the rest of his comrades, he skipped town by night leaving us without a leader. Thats what I call betrayal of trust. Thats not what heroes do. Thats not how a leader is supposed to behave. Brave men dont run from a fight, they stand and see it to the bitter end. The man you call a hero as far as I am concerned is responsible for the death of every Easterner who died as a result of that war. He came home after desserting us on the battlefield and never thought it right to apologise to the widows, widowers and orphans of that war. He even went ahead and dined with the enemies whom our brothers and sisters died fighting against. If I had the chance to meet him while he was alive, I would have repeated these words to him verbatim; "You have long since over-lived your usefulness, you should have died in 1970".

My own people may not like what I say, but nobody is yet to explain to me why he led us into batte only to run away in the end.

I dont need to wine and dine with hypocrites. If you cant accept someone with a different opinion from yours, then we arent friends. But irrespective, it dosent make me less Igbo than I am.

alj_harem:

[size=17pt]ON OKIJA JUJU WE STAND !!!!!![/size] grin grin grin grin grin grin

Okija nwanne'm don't let them intemidate you to comform to there brain wash mentality. You see some already say you are me (alj harem) just because you do not comform.

I have gone throught the same path with the yorubas and Igbo on this forum before.

They want to you love Ojukwu by force and to die for Rochas before they believe you are nwa igbo, or Obi ndi igbo. I say NOOOOOO !!!!!!! THE WORLD HATES THE TRUTH.

keep doing your thing, you have my full support. cool

GUY!!

Your matter na gba'm nyari!! But I actually do understand you sha. Although I am yet to decipher your ethinicity.

Irrespective, we are who we are. We cant be bullied into thinking a different way without evidence to support.

Long live Nigeria, Surely e go better for everybody!!

True federalism is the way forward.

xtianh:

@ Alj harem, i dont see you being real nd i never for once consider your opinion cus i dnt knw where u stand, where u are coming from nd where u are going. Well birds of a feather, we all the rest!!, you nd Okija hmmmm, good combination, just like Eba ne Egusi soup

Ask for you!!

I have nothing against you, nothing!!

You only dislike me because you are too close minded to even give my opinion a chance to sink in. Im not saying agree with me, all I'm asking is you hear me out. Ndi Igbo, my people, your people are not perfect and guilt free. We have made alot of mistakes, most of which cost us lives (over 2 million lives) which did not have to lose. As a people we are still not living at up to 10% of our full potentials. The internal problems within us is quite big. We need to forget about the past and start forging a new line of action. The war didnt work, Biafra is dead, any attempt to ressurect it now would be BRUTALLY put down by the Nigerian Army, they are stronger and better equipped (both in weapons and combat strategy) since 1967. Lets go back to the drawing board and try a different approach. Unfortunately, those whom we've called "LEADERS" are just plain eediots. Look at a classic example of Obasanjos tenure when the presidency of the senate was zoned to the east, in 8 years, The east produced 5 senate presidents, namely

1. Senator Evans Enwerem (1999)

2. Senator Chuba Okadigbo (1999 - 2000)

3. Senator Anyim Pius Anyim (2000 - 2003)

4. Senator Adolphus Nwabara (2003 - 2005)

5. Senator Ken Nnamani (2005 - 2007)

When that same office was zoned to the North, they presented Senator David Mark (2007 - date). Haba!! Tell me you do not see these things?! Or you just walk around with your eyes closed?!

Dont let me start on Rochas Okorocha. I have been on that mans case way before he bacame Imo State governor. I honestly thought he would make a good governor, but so far, his actions speak for itself. Start with his cabinet selection and start judging from there. I am a progressive, I want to see real changes, I want to see ral happenings, all this Biafran bullshi't is what it is BULLSHI'T. You said I lost the nominations and should move on, well you lost the war, why havent you moved on?!  undecided HYPOCRISY such as that is whatI will never stand for.

Udo dili ghi Nwanna. Our goal is the same, our approach and perspective on how to achive this goal is what differs.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by Okijajuju1(m): 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2011
StarBoard:

Okija_juju,
Please don't get yourself involved with all this pettiness.
This Eze Ndi Igbo tussle is typical of all things from our brothers across the Niger:filled with controversy and hardly ever straight-forward.
I'm wondering wha this tussle wil ldo for the entire Igbo race,other than have the effect of a popularity contest.
Your positions on matters affecting Ndi-Igbo are clearly progressive,but unfortunately the blind lot refuse to free their minds,choosing to tag along with the flow.
As per Ojukwu,I think you may be correct as well.What leader believes in a cause and runs away when he knew all along he would never win,leading others to their mostly early graves?
As for Rochas,the only thing stopping me just short of brandishing him a clown is the fact that he appointed one for the state.
How does that do anything meaningful for the populace of Imo state?
And a batch of Red Bororo cows will follow their herdsmen blindly. . .

Dude

It was all good fun!

Whats an election without an opposition!! I never expected to win anyways, but I figured I might as well have some fun whilst Im here. I havent done anything like this in a while on Nairaland since the peiod I was on a vendetta against Ekiti State. grin
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by coogar: 4:13pm On Dec 08, 2011
how idiotic PointB must look now with all the support okija-juju is getting.

i would hate to be PointB right now. you have managed to conduct the most farcical election process on this forum.
posterity shalll judge you for centuries to come!
you bribe-collecting slapstick electoral commissioner.

Okija_juju:

Dude
It was all good fun!

Whats an election without an opposition!! I never expected to win anyways, but I figured I might as well have some fun whilst Im here. I havent done anything like this in a while on Nairaland since the peiod I was on a vendetta against Ekiti State. grin

okija, keep your head up!

i agree with the previous comments on this page. you are above this parody of an election.
let the muppets have the bone.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 08, 2011
Okija_juju:

Dude

It was all good fun!

Whats an election without an opposition!! I never expected to win anyways, but I figured I might as well have some fun whilst Im here. I havent done anything like this in a while on Nairaland since the peiod I was on a vendetta against Ekiti State.  grin

Okija man, you should have taken my advice and bribe them with Okija rice and a truck load of Viagra. All these "he doesn't worship Ojukwu" nonsense would have been quickly forgotten.
I get you sha, though you are an avowed enemy of my state.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by adamaw2tuf: 4:30pm On Dec 08, 2011
I SHALL HUNT FOR ALHJ_ASHAWO _HARAM'S HEAD ONES THIS MY MISSION IS ACCOMPLISHED THEN YOUR OKIJA JUJU,ONYOCHA,AKAN AND MANY MORE IDs WILL CEASE TO EXIST THEN NIGERIA MAY HAVE SOME PEACE.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by xtianh(m): 4:36pm On Dec 08, 2011
@ okija juju i hate it whenever u mention Rochas name, a man that was chosen by his people nt that he rigged his way into power. His people love wht he is doing nd right now he is on a mission to rescue nd transform Imo state, what is ur business with his cabinet members, are u the one to dictate the tools he uses to work? All we want is improved Economy, Good roads, good healthcare system, improved power supply,job opportunities, good nd affordable education. If we can have all these, i dont care abt the number of cabinet that he has. Am a true son of imo state nd i like my gov.nd i also love what he is doing.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by adamaw2tuf: 4:40pm On Dec 08, 2011
how come people stil give attentions to that nairaland stinking ashowa alhj _haram in the name of okija juju,why why?                                 alhj_haram=okija juju the pig boko jihadist.
Re: Eze Ndi Igbo Nairaland Election (voting In Progress: ) by xtianh(m): 4:49pm On Dec 08, 2011
@ coogar, If this thread is truely about those robbish you wrote above then What are u doing here? Couldnt had found urself something mre meaningful to do? than to waste ur time coming here. Or were u paid to vomite those robbish above. Guy go get job abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

EFCC Boss, Ibrahim Magu Visits Idps Camps In Abuja, Donate Food Items (photos) / Oshiomhole Signs Amodu Shuaibu Condolence Register / Missing 71 Trailers Of Rice For Adamawa IDPs Should Be Probed - Tsamdu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.