Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:44 AM

Bank Phb Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bank Phb Interview (753 Views)

Bank Phb's Aptitude Test / Recruitment @ Banks Phb And Firstinland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bank Phb Interview by eddy2009(m): 11:30am On Sep 27, 2007
GUYS,
Help me out, Bank PHB just invited me for an interview 2morrow and i would like to knw the ffg
1. how is their interview like? is it oral or written?
2. what are their likely killer questions( for those already working there)
3. hw many stages are their interviews? hw many panels?
4. what is best official clothes to go with? i mean inner , will white top with red tie go?
pls, help a broda out? i applied long ago and pass their test of 3 mths ago?
Re: Bank Phb Interview by eddy2009(m): 12:13pm On Sep 27, 2007
guys, am waiting oooo, sammie 77, forever 67, Id 09, guys, where una dey ?
Re: Bank Phb Interview by ceceters: 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2007
If this is ur first interview then, it will just be questions about urself, and the CV u present there, and also about where u would like to work in the bank. Thats all. Very short interaction. Wear a white shirt. You have to be very relaxed and provide simple and straight forward answers.
I went 4 mine more a month ago, and still waiting 4 their reply. Pls let me know if this is ur first or second interview, and where u r attending it.
Goodluck.
Re: Bank Phb Interview by aikmenuk: 3:29pm On Sep 27, 2007
my brother you passing there test is not a guarantee that u have gotten there job.iwill advise you to look good first on ur hair.the shirt you will be putting on let it be blue while starch.and the tie let it be yellow.during interviews you see people with tie.try to look unique just that your shirt give it to dry cleaners my man be smart and smile during interview you will get the job.am aik i now work with fcmb na God just be good .08060032733
Re: Bank Phb Interview by papalsman: 7:21pm On Sep 28, 2007
thanks, this is my first interview, i intend looking really good on the day of their interview. the funny aspect is dat the date for interview is short. but God dey. i beleieve i will excel,

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies For Fresh Grads! / Has Anyone Heard From Deloitte? / Inquiry: Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.