Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,220 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Oshodi Pic. With Strong And Capable Leadership, Anything Is Possible. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshodi Pic. With Strong And Capable Leadership, Anything Is Possible. (1486 Views)

Tears As Lagos Demolishes Oshodi Market (PHOTOS) / Buhari Is Capable Of Leading Nigeria - Edwin Clark / 'I Am Capable & Strong To Do What Young People Do' - Gov Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshodi Pic. With Strong And Capable Leadership, Anything Is Possible. by EkoIle1: 4:35am On Dec 07, 2011

Re: Oshodi Pic. With Strong And Capable Leadership, Anything Is Possible. by Ufeolorun(m): 5:18am On Dec 07, 2011
Hmnn!
Re: Oshodi Pic. With Strong And Capable Leadership, Anything Is Possible. by chino11(m): 8:57am On Dec 07, 2011
Good one. I think SW should replicate this in other SW towns; Ibadam, Abeokuta it will go along way to upgrade those areas. Ibadan more especially is on its knees. Dalu
Re: Oshodi Pic. With Strong And Capable Leadership, Anything Is Possible. by Ufeolorun(m): 11:59am On Dec 07, 2011
^
They are actually waiting for shukwuIKA like you now.
Loooooool! grin
Re: Oshodi Pic. With Strong And Capable Leadership, Anything Is Possible. by ShangoThor(m): 3:26pm On Dec 08, 2011
Wow, how old is this pic? If this is the current state of affairs, then I'm extremely impressed.

This is what a lot of critics of Fashola do not understand. Our Citizenry (the masses) tend to identify with and appreciate measures that have a direct beneficial impact on their lives. Simply a matter of cause and effect. Nigerians crave order, security and functioning Government, and rightly so deserve it.
Re: Oshodi Pic. With Strong And Capable Leadership, Anything Is Possible. by blacksta(m): 4:22pm On Dec 08, 2011
A Strong leadership and the people will fall in line , simple as abc but unfortunately we are stuck with leaders who don't know their right from left.
Re: Oshodi Pic. With Strong And Capable Leadership, Anything Is Possible. by Gbawe: 4:36pm On Dec 08, 2011
ShangoThor:

Wow, how old is this pic? If this is the current state of affairs, then I'm extremely impressed.

This is what a lot of critics of Fashola do not understand. Our Citizenry (the masses) tend to identify with and appreciate measures that have a direct beneficial impact on their lives. Simply a matter of cause and effect. Nigerians crave order, security and functioning Government, and rightly so deserve it.

below is the same area before. "Flower planter" indeed.

[img]http://234next.com/csp/cms/sites/dt.common.streams.StreamServer.cls?CONTENTTYPE=image/jpeg&STREAMOID=UcA4SRt34jgAbUtOXpnazi6SYeqqxXXqBcOgKOfTXxQt6rOA0YTEM3hhccY2IknOwLkdkNm4NaK1iliY4aRX7GEabxkeoo57KN3LcI4Be79xyJSXHeyn6i9C8rc3E0xoX_kuXYWCUJRqviwH8FNPwULIcdFM9zupuYHBJc2ySZk-[/img]
Re: Oshodi Pic. With Strong And Capable Leadership, Anything Is Possible. by Ejine(m): 4:44pm On Dec 08, 2011
below is the same area before. "Flower planter" indeed.

I don't see nutt'n undecided
Re: Oshodi Pic. With Strong And Capable Leadership, Anything Is Possible. by Demdem(m): 4:50pm On Dec 08, 2011
How I wish we have such leadership at the federal level. The opposite seems to be it.
Re: Oshodi Pic. With Strong And Capable Leadership, Anything Is Possible. by Gbawe: 5:34pm On Dec 08, 2011
Ejiné:

I don't see nutt'n  undecided

Still don't see nothing?

[img]http://3.bp..com/_NHY5fTpbb8k/SXQnGJUcGeI/AAAAAAAAAJw/srBJuGY0PUU/s400/%27So+Busyyyyy%27.jpg[/img]
Re: Oshodi Pic. With Strong And Capable Leadership, Anything Is Possible. by danjohn: 6:56pm On Dec 08, 2011
I love Fashola. He is the type of person we need leading us on the federal level. I cant wait for 2015. A Fashola/SLS ticket is what we need. Fashola transcends religion enough to take the heat for a Muslim/Muslim ticket. The Southwest will still vote for him. Edo State will vote for him. An endorsement from Buhari will deliver the Core-North.

Fashola serves 8 years and Lamido takes over from him and serves for an additional 8 years. 16years of uninterrupted competent leadership. 9ja O Ni Baje!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Oshodi Pic. With Strong And Capable Leadership, Anything Is Possible. by Gbawe: 7:06pm On Dec 08, 2011
danjohn:

I love Fashola.  He is the type of person we need leading us on the federal level.  I cant wait for 2015. A Fashola/SLS ticket is what we need.  Fashola transcends religion enough to take the heat for a Muslim/Muslim ticket.  The Southwest will still vote for him.  Edo State will vote for him.  An endorsement from Buhari will deliver the Core-North. 

Fashola serves 8 years and Lamido takes over from him and serves for an additional 8 years.  16years of uninterrupted competent leadership.  9ja O Ni Baje!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kai , that would be one hell of a transformational team !!!!! For many reasons, I doubt it will happen though. Alas, we can dream.
Re: Oshodi Pic. With Strong And Capable Leadership, Anything Is Possible. by jmaine: 7:14pm On Dec 08, 2011
Yes, this was part of the aggressive transformational change Fashola stood for in his first 18 months [/b]of Government . .and his praises resounded in every lips that saw this turn around feat . . but after then . .it has just being average . .with the second term still lipsrsealed . . .

May i seek to ask the motive for this thread . . [b]cos this is a very stale news
. .
Re: Oshodi Pic. With Strong And Capable Leadership, Anything Is Possible. by dayokanu(m): 7:42pm On Dec 08, 2011
So Oshodi fit neat like that?

Thanks to Fashola and ACN
Re: Oshodi Pic. With Strong And Capable Leadership, Anything Is Possible. by danjohn: 9:00pm On Dec 08, 2011
Gbawe:

Kai , that would be one hell of a transformational team !!!!! For many reasons, I doubt it will happen though. Alas, we can dream.

Hahahaha. The only fear that I have is that Fashola may have peaked too early. I think that he needs to complete Blue Line and the Red Line of the light rail project. If he can complete those before the middle of 2014, then 2015 presidency will be probably.

Nonetheless, PDP can still run a competitive campaign if they nominate a Core Northerner for President and a Southeasterner for VP. If they nominate a Core-Northerner, that could neutralize the effect that a Buhari endorsement will have on Fashola's campaign. In addition Igbos will vote for PDP because of the possibility of taking the Presidency. That could even turn Buhari's supporters against him since the North really wants power by all means.

At the end of the day, anything can happen.
Re: Oshodi Pic. With Strong And Capable Leadership, Anything Is Possible. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 08, 2011
nuttin new, still the same oppressed, reppressed and depressed people, except that they are now forced to walk on a straight line.
Re: Oshodi Pic. With Strong And Capable Leadership, Anything Is Possible. by Gbawe: 11:16pm On Dec 08, 2011
govo:

nuttin new, still the same oppressed, reppressed and depressed people, except that they are now forced to walk on a straight line.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Cynical but funny grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Igbo Can’t Blackmail North–waku-‘go Home If You’re Tired Of Staying’ / Gov Imoke Dead? / Meet The Poorest President In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.