Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ! (8732 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ! by oluwabamis(m): 6:33am On Dec 07, 2011
this is to wish pastor chris a happy birthday. my prayer is that you will continue to wax greater and move from glory to glory by the Spirit of God.
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ! by maddock(m): 6:45am On Dec 07, 2011
Happy Birhday to my Father,Teacher,mentor,life coach, president and Pastor. Love you so much and the grace of God will continue to multiply in your life. The world has not seen anything yet and we are with you all the way as together we join hands with you to make that desired change
the world need.
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ! by Joagbaje(m): 8:19am On Dec 07, 2011
SPECIAL BIRTHDAY TRIBUTE FROM ONITSHA( video)
[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IDXYnicNSg&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/flash]
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ! by maddock(m): 8:41am On Dec 07, 2011
@ Joagbaje,
Thanks for the video. Just uploaded on my facebook account. Its amazing see Pastor Ambrose chanting in a regga stylee.Whao Chrsit Embassy we too MUCH!
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ! by Azibalua(f): 8:43am On Dec 07, 2011
To an astute visionary visionary,a paradigm of excellence,royalty,happy birthday sir
maddock:

@ Joagbaje,
Thanks for the video. Just uploaded on my facebook account. Its amazing see Pastor Ambrose chanting in a regga stylee.Whao Chrsit Embassy we too MUCH!
Yeah we three much
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ! by mabell: 11:13am On Dec 07, 2011
Waoh! I'm so happy to be among the people celebrating you today
Happy birthday to a world changer
I love and cherish you sir
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ! by Joagbaje(m): 12:09pm On Dec 07, 2011
@maddock
maddock:

@ Joagbaje,

Where have you been? We don't get to see you in this section
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ! by maddock(m): 12:12pm On Dec 07, 2011
Joagbaje:

@maddock
Where have you been? We don't get to see you in this section

I have been around o MOG, a lot of times just glance through without making any post.
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ! by maddock(m): 12:17pm On Dec 07, 2011
My Pastor rock! Yestaday costume parry was da bomb.

Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ! by mbaemeka(m): 12:24pm On Dec 07, 2011
My life began to make a meaning when i came in contact with you and your ministry. I have waxed great and done great exploits already in so short a time. I have seen my academics improve, my finances, family, health, wisdom, grace, peace and most of all my love for people and God since i started listening to the simple and succinct way you diseminate the word of God.

I keep thinking of the words written in most cemetries "we were just like you, one day you too would be like us" because just like those who criticise us I used to be a sceptic myself. I now know better because you taught us to envelope the critics with the umbrella of our love and kindness.

I know you are an apostle for this generation, a pastor to us, a mentor to many. You are indeed a man sent from God and my PASTOR. I love you sir and i will run with the vision we received from GOD which is "to take his divine presence to the ends of the world and demonstrate the character of his spirit" till the Lord comes.

Have a Happy Birthday sir!
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ! by Joagbaje(m): 12:41pm On Dec 07, 2011
Happy birthday to Pastor kwis

[flash=400,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5A8fW0mqr4o&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/flash]
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ! by maddock(m): 1:06pm On Dec 07, 2011
Pastor Lanre and Pastor Dee

Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ! by mabell: 3:14pm On Dec 07, 2011
maddock:

Pastor Lanre and Pastor Dee

Wow! You were there!
Heard of the party but would be around for the banquet!
Pls can I have your email address, would love to reach you
Thnks
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ! by OmoPastor(m): 3:54pm On Dec 07, 2011
Happy birthday to Gods General, an inspiration to millions around the world and raising Generals for the Kingdom of God.

We love you Sir and wish you so many more fruitful years ahead.

Happy birthday Sir!
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ! by tlops(m): 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2011
Happy Birthday Pastor!
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ! by dvd(f): 6:28pm On Dec 07, 2011
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR, THANK YOU FOR SHOWING US THE TRUTH. THANK YOU FOR SAYING YES TO GOD. THANK YOU FOR BEING SELFLESS, WE LOVE YOU PLENTY AND YOU CAN COUNT ON US ALL,

Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ! by PastorKun(m): 7:18pm On Dec 07, 2011
How much offer7 where you muguns able to raise for your roguish leader dis year?
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ! by maddock(m): 8:41pm On Dec 07, 2011
The parry has just began.Obj sitting down with Pastor
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ! by Image123(m): 11:55pm On Dec 07, 2011
no be wrong address bi this? abi pastorChris sef dey nLand?
anyway, how old pls?
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ! by dvd(f): 5:45am On Dec 08, 2011
Haters go hug wire, by now you should know God is on his side, Abeg make we party dey go, He deserves it, He's touched millions of lives.

Love you Pastor Chris, You can count on us all from the believers LoveWorld Nation, No shaking. God bless you plenty!!!
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ! by Joagbaje(m): 6:52am On Dec 08, 2011
maddock:

The parry has just began.Obj sitting down with Pastor

When I heard Obasanjo was among the dignitaries who came to pay tribute I didn't believe until I saw him got up made that wonderful speech,  the most touching speech came from the delta state governor .
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ! by mabell: 7:13am On Dec 08, 2011
RMD there, amb. Segue olusola was there too!
Did you hear pastor chris' mum call him " my pastor"
Was moved to tears how pst Chris could gather so much dignitaries in one event
This is a s a result of the words he has being spoken years before now
@ maddock
My email is digha.Mabel@yahoo.com
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ! by mbaemeka(m): 9:36am On Dec 08, 2011
awwwwwwh, couldnt make it.

May i know what the speeches were like? pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssse embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ! by eplanning: 12:03pm On Dec 08, 2011
^^^^yap and more pics pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease smiley
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ! by DeepSight(m): 3:36pm On Dec 08, 2011
*sigh*
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ! by dare2think: 5:15pm On Dec 08, 2011
Deep Sight:

*sigh*

lol.

Incredible.

by the way, happy bday to the greatest Nigerian Mog.

(Or is the greatest Oyedepo/Dr Fireman?)

Does not matter anyway.
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ! by Joagbaje(m): 1:42pm On Dec 11, 2011
mba emeka:

awwwwwwh, couldnt make it.
May i know what the speeches were like? pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssse embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Well the Delta governor Said many things, and one of the things we touched me personally was when he narrated how he travelled to lagos to see pastor CHRIS during some election crisis. He said the thing pastor Chris asked him was. "WHAT WILL YOU DO FOR YOUR PEOPLE." . By that making him to understand that the point of contact for success in such situation is determination to deliver result .He said when he came into that birthday dinner , the first thing pastor Chris asked him again was the same question."WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR YOUR PEOPLE?"
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ! by PastorKun(m): 4:53pm On Dec 11, 2011
^^^
Well we know for a fact that Uduaghan like Oyakhilome is stealing his people's money. tongue bunch of criminals angry
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ! by Image123(m): 11:09pm On Dec 11, 2011
Image123:

no be wrong address bi this? abi pastorChris sef dey nLand?
anyway, how old pls?
Jo and co, help me out na. I cam in piece.
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ! by Zikkyy(m): 7:22am On Dec 12, 2011
Joagbaje:

Well the Delta governor Said many things, and one of the things we touched me personally was when he narrated how he travelled to lagos to see pastor CHRIS during some election crisis. He said the thing pastor Chris asked him was. "WHAT WILL YOU DO FOR YOUR PEOPLE." . By that making him to understand that the point of contact for success in such situation is determination to deliver result .He said when he came into that birthday dinner , the first thing pastor Chris asked him again was the same question."WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR YOUR PEOPLE?"

The people of Delta state (& other well-wishers) have been asking same questions for five years, and you were not 'touched' angry The thing only 'touched' you after Oyaks ask a question everybody been asking for over five years abi? Man worshiper angry
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ! by Joagbaje(m): 7:55am On Dec 12, 2011
Mr critic, I said I was touched by the governors speech  not pastors question. Besides the question was asked years ago.
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ! by donnie(m): 8:54pm On Dec 12, 2011
Happy Birthday,  God's field marshal

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Black Man's Obsession With This Man? / God Is Dead - The Abandonment Of Faith In Europe. / Today I Quit Going To Church: It's All A Sham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.