Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,680 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Seun Nominated For Creative Entrepreneur Of The Year Award - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Nominated For Creative Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (6822 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Bags Fashion Entrepreneur Of The Year Award / Meet Ofonime Ukpanah -Wetinhappen Magazine Young Female Entrepreneur Of The Year / Van Vicker Wins Man Of The Year Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Nominated For Creative Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by r231(m): 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2011
smiley smiley
Re: Seun Nominated For Creative Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 07, 2011
I tot the Seun I know is older and uglier than the pix am seeing here undecided, abi my money don clean up this guy grin
Re: Seun Nominated For Creative Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by chosen04(f): 5:03pm On Dec 07, 2011
kayci_d77:

I tot the Seun I know is older and uglier than the pix am seeing here undecided, abi my money don clean up this guy grin

You mean you have been financing the guy the way Senator Ndume has been financing Boko Haram at the bolded?
Re: Seun Nominated For Creative Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by stpat1(m): 5:07pm On Dec 07, 2011
What happened to Nairalist.com? or has it been hacked? It was a promising site
Re: Seun Nominated For Creative Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by dammytosh: 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2011
[size=14pt]Creative enterpreneur ? are u kidding me ? !!!! .

How many people are employed to maintain SMF Forum scripts. We celebrate mediocrity in Nigeria a lot. What award has Mark won ? Creative Enterpreneur my foot.

High Traffic Forum owner award is fine but nothing creative except we are afraid of our nairaland account being deleted.
[/size]
Re: Seun Nominated For Creative Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by BCuZiMBlaCk(m): 5:35pm On Dec 07, 2011
Hehehe
Re: Seun Nominated For Creative Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by kokoye(m): 6:42pm On Dec 07, 2011
For all you who dont appreciate what Seun has done;

He CREATED and PROVIDED an avenue for you to mingle, have fun and run your mouths anonymously. He also made some of you moderators . .most of which he has never met. Yes, he can be dictatorial at times, but that is required for the success of a business.

And yet you do not think that counts for something.

What has any of you done that has affected or influenced more than 5 anonymous lives??

Thank you Seun . . .and goodluck in all you do.
Re: Seun Nominated For Creative Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by vladimiros: 7:32pm On Dec 07, 2011
omo bad belle full here no be small thing
Re: Seun Nominated For Creative Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by vladimiros: 7:34pm On Dec 07, 2011
Creative enterpreneur ? are u kidding me ? !!!! . 

How many people are employed to maintain SMF Forum scripts. We celebrate mediocrity in Nigeria a lot. What award has Mark won ? Creative Enterpreneur my foot.

High Traffic Forum owner award is fine but nothing creative except we are afraid of our nairaland account being deleted.

FYI mumu first class

websites rainging up to $15 million dollars from silicon valley funding

ENVY I REPEAT ENVY, nairaland's traffic

if nigeria had an innovative crowd support, Seun networth could be up to $200million I ain't lying,

but sadly there are more peeps like you

1 Like

Re: Seun Nominated For Creative Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by dammytosh: 7:40pm On Dec 07, 2011
FYI mumu first class

if nigeria had an innovative crowd support, Seun networth could be up to $200million I ain't lying,

[b]You are a product of this failed state called Nigeria. Why all this insult just because i said there is nothing creative about installing an open source script as a forum. 

If your imbecilic mind has blinded your sense of reasoning, read my post again. I agree that he has high web traffic and all the figures you are posting are in your WILDEST DREAMS.

For  avoidance of doubt NO COUNTRY IN THE WORLD WILL GIVE A CREATIVE ENTERPRENEUR AWARD TO some one who installed this type of script. He is so lazy about it to have left version 1.0.12 running when version SMF 2.0.1 is the latest version.

Only a silly mind like yours will think i envy Seun cos i kept wondering why on earth ?

You can not love nairaland as much as i do. That is my first bus stop for information and i visit the site every day but joining sycophants like you is too expensive for me and i can not afford it.

If there is award for MOST INFLUENTIAL NIGERIAN ON THE NIGERIAN WEB SPACE, I WILL VOTE. BUT MOST CREATIVE , NOOOO

[/b]
Re: Seun Nominated For Creative Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by XoXo86: 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2011
Hope he wins
Re: Seun Nominated For Creative Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by vladimiros: 8:34pm On Dec 07, 2011
You are a product of this failed state called Nigeria. Why all this insult just because i said there is nothing creative about installing an open source script as a forum.

If your imbecilic mind has blinded your sense of reasoning, read my post again. I agree that he has high web traffic and all the figures you are posting are in your WILDEST DREAMS.

For avoidance of doubt NO COUNTRY IN THE WORLD WILL GIVE A CREATIVE ENTERPRENEUR AWARD TO some one who installed this type of script. He is so lazy about it to have left version 1.0.12 running when version SMF 2.0.1 is the latest version.

Only a silly mind like yours will think i envy Seun cos i kept wondering why on earth ?

You can not love nairaland as much as i do. That is my first bus stop for information and i visit the site every day but joining sycophants like you is too expensive for me and i can not afford it.

If there is award for MOST INFLUENTIAL NIGERIAN ON THE NIGERIAN WEB SPACE, I WILL VOTE. BUT MOST CREATIVE , NOOOO

lol, loved how you did not mention how I said multi-million dollar startups in silicon valley envu nairaland's traffic

and pls, so many startups, I repeat so many startups wish they had half of seun's traffic, with traffic comes money from ads which you see from the sides

if its not innovative enough for african standards,

THEN I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU WOULD FIND INNOVATIVE,

and pls ur big letters take up space mate
Re: Seun Nominated For Creative Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by vladimiros: 8:39pm On Dec 07, 2011
and to talk about upgrading to web 2.0

if seun thinks it alright and his growing traffic, then its up to him

you have seen how people react with facebook changes, imagine nairaland changes with Nigerians on here

if he has manage to keep it vintage, and you can still come on here, then pls GIVE IT TO SEUN
Re: Seun Nominated For Creative Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by okeyxyz(m): 9:00pm On Dec 07, 2011
dammytosh:

there is nothing creative about installing an open source script as a forum. 

i think u have summed it up here. i will definitely vote seun for being influencial. as for the guys who still think he should win the award for creativity, can any just educate us more: what features of nairaland is a unique design or input of seun's? i think non. he has simply installed & configured a web application and we all subscribe to use this application. an entrepreneur he definitely is, but not a creative one, rather an importer entrepreneur who has acquired influence by being first to market.
Re: Seun Nominated For Creative Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by odumchi: 9:35pm On Dec 07, 2011
@ Afam

Haha o ta ka'm bidoro?
Re: Seun Nominated For Creative Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by dammytosh: 9:56pm On Dec 07, 2011
vladimiros:

lol, loved how you did not mention how I said multi-million dollar startups in silicon valley envu nairaland's traffic

and pls, so many startups, I repeat so many startups wish they had half of seun's traffic, with traffic comes money from ads which you see from the sides

if its not innovative enough for african standards,

THEN I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU WOULD FIND INNOVATIVE,

and pls your big letters take up space mate

Yeye  grin 
Only if Seun will  confess and confide in you that he has not made 1million naira on the total sum of adsense not to talk of 1 million dollars. And which silicon company envies nairaland traffic ? Microsoft or google itself i guess.

I see why there is literarily no hope for this country called Nigeria.

Even those who claim Jonathan is dull are imbeciles and nincompoops.

Lest i forget , the big letter is targeted at a small brain like yours. grin
Re: Seun Nominated For Creative Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by damola1: 10:08pm On Dec 07, 2011
dammytosh:

Yeye  grin 
Only if Seun will  confess and confide in you that he has not made 1million naira on the total sum of adsense not to talk of 1 million dollars. And which silicon company envies nairaland traffic ? Microsoft or google itself i guess.

I see why there is literarily no hope for this country called Nigeria.

Even those who claim Jonathan is dull are imbeciles and nincompoops.

Lest i forget , the big letter is targeted at a small brain like yours. grin

hey sharp fingers, how do you know his brain is small, and even if it's small, how are you sure it's not better than yours,

I agree with you slightly, but you are missing one point, you see, simplicity in itself is creativity, , and delivery of service is key, name any other site, that's as user friendly, effective, and productive like nairaland, just 1, in Nigeria, and on top #1.

Also, picasso once said: Good artists copy, great artists steal, it's a fact that, nothing is new,

I think Seun deserves the award because he's creatively delivered a platform that keeps people coming back over and over again, and also maintained it,
Re: Seun Nominated For Creative Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by denzel2009: 10:20pm On Dec 07, 2011
He is very creative no be lie. He created some ogbonge words on this forum that you can only find in an Abeokuta dictionary like bosoms, precipice, lady loving lady, men loving boy. Abeg help me with more of seuns creations people. . .
Re: Seun Nominated For Creative Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by Bolt2011(m): 10:22pm On Dec 07, 2011
Congrats Seun, well deserved nomination. Best of luck
Re: Seun Nominated For Creative Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by delpee(f): 10:42pm On Dec 07, 2011
Seun, more grease jare. U try, no be small.
Re: Seun Nominated For Creative Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by tlo(f): 11:23pm On Dec 07, 2011
CONGRATS SEUN N ALL THE BEST
Re: Seun Nominated For Creative Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by Freiburger(m): 12:10am On Dec 08, 2011
vladimiros:

Creative enterpreneur ? are u kidding me ? !!!! . 

FYI mumu first class

That not part of the topic though but you are right. And please just ignore some ignorant posts, some fake ppl just can stand real thing
Re: Seun Nominated For Creative Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by Salmoneus(m): 1:22am On Dec 08, 2011
He isn't that creative, Nairaland has been wearing the same tired look for years!
Re: Seun Nominated For Creative Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by success4(m): 2:16am On Dec 08, 2011
No one can deny the fact that NL has made Seun to be popular. We thank God for that.
However, CREATIVE ENTREPRENEUR, hmmmmm, that looks strange! Lol

I kinda feel the organizer want recognition, little wonder they picked from where
they can generate needed traffic for their business

---Wale Adenuga TV
---Ojeagbase Complete Sport/Success Digest
---Seun Nairaland
---Comedy – Tunde Adewale [Tee A] etc
All these are forms of advertising for the organizer, to the organizer I duff my cap for ya strategies,I hope Seun won't be carried away with this HYPE grin grin grin
Re: Seun Nominated For Creative Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by Nobody: 4:48am On Dec 08, 2011
Nairaland is just a default SMF roll with nothing else added to it. No unique theming, It doesn't even have a logo   grin
If for say Seun at least hear word add all those features I been dey ask am for I for say ehen cheesy, but as ee no kon do am so  undecided
Re: Seun Nominated For Creative Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 08, 2011
Congrat Seun wink But the thruth is that I am tired of Seeing this Old theme Plz try and Upgrade Abeg abeg abeg all the moderators abeg work out something Nairaland has helped me alot That is why i believe seun deserve it My 1kobo cool
Re: Seun Nominated For Creative Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by lonamy: 7:53am On Dec 08, 2011
kayci_d77:

How much do you have to seun to clean him up? Seun is a fine boy from time being and does not lack parental attention, his mother used to come to OAU Ife to look for him and see how well he is doing. Seun is well cared for. He is 6ft tall, slim (then don't know now) and light in complexion.

The only issue with seun is that he is too shy for my liking. He may not go for that award because he does not like showing up in the public. But I pray he will go for the award because he is very eligible to win the award.
Re: Seun Nominated For Creative Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 08, 2011
lonamy:

How much do you have to seun to clean him up? Seun is a fine boy from time being and does not lack parental attention, his mother used to come to OAU Ife to look for him and see how well he is doing. Seun is well cared for. He is 6ft tall, slim (then don't know now) and light in complexion.

The only issue with seun is that he is too shy for my liking. He may not go for that award because he does not like showing up in the public. But I pray he will go for the award because he is very eligible to win the award.

Hey buddy do u know how much i spend just to be on NL, Anyway I just want to confirmed that the pix posted here is Seun, all this HISTORY of SEUN you r giving here is irrelevant and its for story-land
Re: Seun Nominated For Creative Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by lonamy: 8:02am On Dec 08, 2011
dammytosh:

[size=14pt]Creative enterpreneur ? are u kidding me ? !!!! .

[/size]

@dammytosh. I don't know who you are in the world of IT, but even if you are a programmer or die in the wood coder, and to your coding is a child's play, as long as your work does not have influence large number of people like Nairaland touches almost all spheres of live, you can not be celebrated for anything.

Yes I know seun may not be making money from his nairaland but he has immortalised himself forever, his name will be known in the Digital World forever,because his job can never die.
And watch very soon, this nairaland site will be valued for several millions of dollars, that is when you will know that Seun is a real celebrity. It is a matter of time, just watch!!!
Re: Seun Nominated For Creative Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by lonamy: 8:08am On Dec 08, 2011
kayci_d77:

Hey buddy do u know how much i spend just to be on NL,  Anyway I just want to confirmed that the pix posted here is Seun, all this HISTORY of SEUN you r giving here is irrelevant and its for story-land

hey Dog Trainner, how are yoru dogs doing LOL.

Well I am sorry if I have giving you more story than you desired, I'm sorry but that is SEUN in actual reality.

Sorry Nigger.
Re: Seun Nominated For Creative Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 08, 2011
lonamy:

hey Dog Trainner, how are yoru dogs doing LOL.

Well I am sorry if I have giving you more story than you desired, I'm sorry but that is SEUN in actual reality.

Sorry Nigger.

I called you friend [b]( Buddy) [/b]and you called me dog trainer, or you dont understand English undecided, its obvious u r a low-class, keep ur history and geography to urself.
Re: Seun Nominated For Creative Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 08, 2011
Seun if you read this, look, I've even gone and done the hard work for you.

Get a theme here and spruce this your SMF forum up already.
http://custom.simplemachines.org/themes/

And if anyone has told you "the simplicity of NL adds to it's appeal" etc, etc, that person is a lier.
Upgrade this sh1t.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pictures At Ini Edo’s Housewarming In Lekki, With Funke Akindele, Yakubu Aiyegbe / Emmanuel Adebayor Celebrates Wife On Her Birthday (photo) / Meet Sade Adu’s Daughter, Ila Who Transformed To A “man” (shocking Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.