Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,771 members, 7,827,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Seun Nominated For Creative Entrepreneur Of The Year Award - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Nominated For Creative Entrepreneur Of The Year Award (6826 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Bags Fashion Entrepreneur Of The Year Award / Meet Ofonime Ukpanah -Wetinhappen Magazine Young Female Entrepreneur Of The Year / Van Vicker Wins Man Of The Year Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Nominated For Creative Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 08, 2011
yawn, whatever,
He was creative when he started Nairaland but it has gone downhill since then,
well its no surprise we always celebrate the mediocre,
I think Nairaland can be put up by anyone but he is just lucky in the sense he has gotten ingrained in Nigeria, but i m sure the stats of his page have been drooping seeing by the mundane posts, pages that go only two pages and  the GEJ propaganda, topics used to span 5-20 posts some two to three years ago, anyway anything goes in Nigeria.
Re: Seun Nominated For Creative Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by shumno(f): 9:12am On Dec 08, 2011
Congratulations Seun, you deserve it. I don't know why some people are not happy and are still on the forum. We need more people like you who use their time for creativity.
Re: Seun Nominated For Creative Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by shumno(f): 9:39am On Dec 08, 2011
Anyone that feels Seun is not creative enough should go ahead and create their own site and let us know about it so we can hail you for being very very creative and intelligent, for now we ll continue to celebrate Seun so far this is the best we ve seen. Carry go Seun, you are the best.
Re: Seun Nominated For Creative Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by 195(f): 9:50am On Dec 08, 2011
Who is this seun sef

cos the only seun i know is one mad man roaming the streets of kaduna

could it be him?
Re: Seun Nominated For Creative Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by Freiburger(m): 10:29am On Dec 08, 2011
^^coward undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Seun Nominated For Creative Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by Kx: 10:38am On Dec 08, 2011
Goodluck Seun
At least IF GEJ nor award u,creative association of Nigeria fit award u!
Re: Seun Nominated For Creative Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by viceb: 10:57am On Dec 08, 2011
2buff:

Seun if you read this, look, I've even gone and done the hard work for you.

Get a theme here and spruce this your SMF forum up already.
http://custom.simplemachines.org/themes/

And if anyone has told you "the simplicity of NL adds to it's appeal" etc, etc, that person is a lier.
Upgrade this sh1t.

You are rite bro, I dont know why it has taken ages for an upgrade to be made on dis SMF , Seun pls commit some of the money you make from google.com into positioning your site. Dont keep to the Nigerian mentality of mediocrity. Another thing you dont do is PR. Get things turned around bro.
Re: Seun Nominated For Creative Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 08, 2011
I dont know why nigerians never see anything good in wat 1 does, Na wa ooooo, nonsense
Re: Seun Nominated For Creative Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by Freiburger(m): 1:52pm On Dec 08, 2011
^^ Exactly. If he wasn't nominated the same people will diss. Now that he is nominated the fools 're still dissing. so rediculous. undecided undecided
Re: Seun Nominated For Creative Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by fxtopedia(m): 2:42pm On Dec 08, 2011
Freiburger:

^^ Exactly. If he wasn't nominated the same people will diss. Now that he is nominated the fools 're still dissing. so rediculous. undecided undecided

Must everyone reason the same way? Try to respect other people's view and stop abusing others because they
don't reason along with you. angry
Re: Seun Nominated For Creative Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by funmeme(f): 3:32pm On Dec 08, 2011
congrats bro,
Re: Seun Nominated For Creative Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by yme1(f): 5:15pm On Dec 08, 2011
Congrats and all the best
Re: Seun Nominated For Creative Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by Freiburger(m): 6:11pm On Dec 08, 2011
fxtopedia:

Must everyone reason the same way? Try to respect other people's view and stop abusing others because they
don't reason along with you. angry
What is that supposed to mean? Must you always be irrational just to gain some attention? Or just because of the fact that stupidity sometimes pays?
Re: Seun Nominated For Creative Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by fxtopedia(m): 6:47pm On Dec 08, 2011
Freiburger:

What is that supposed to mean? Must you always be irrational just to gain some attention? Or just because of the fact that stupidity sometimes pays?
See this dummy, you only need to visit yaba-left for treatment. If everybody reason like you, the world would be a nasty place to stay. Smh
Re: Seun Nominated For Creative Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by dammytosh: 9:12pm On Dec 08, 2011
lonamy:

@dammytosh. I don't know who you are in the world of IT, but even if you are a programmer or die in the wood coder, and to your coding is a child's play, as long as your work does not have influence large number of people like Nairaland touches almost all spheres of live, you can not be celebrated for anything.

Yes I know seun may not be making money from his nairaland but he has immortalised himself forever, his name will be known in the Digital World forever,because his job can never die.
And watch very soon, this nairaland site will be valued for several millions of dollars, that is when you will know that Seun is a real celebrity. It is a matter of time, just watch!!!

YOU ARE GETTING THE WHOLE SHIT WRONG. I IDOLIZE SEUN AS MUCH AS U DO BUT I DON'T CELEBRATE MEDIOCRITY. FOR THE UPTEENTH TIME, THERE IS NOTHING CREATIVE ABOUT NAIRALAND OK ?

GO AND CHECK PROJECTS LIKE I SEE LAGOS. THAT IS CREATIVITY. NOT INSTALLING AN OLD VERSION OF A FORUM SCRIPT WITHOUT ANY EXTENSION OR PERSONAL INPUT. I HAVE TOLD YOU THE CATEGORY OF THE AWARD I WILL GIVE TO SEUN.

SOME GUYS BUILD A CARBON TAX CALCULATOR TOWARDS A GREEN ENVIRONMENT , THAT IS WHAT CREATIVITY IS. PEOPLE LIKE YOU ABUSE JONATHAN FOR CELEBRATING MEDIOCRITY YET YOU DO WORSE THINGS.

IF YOU WANT TO BE A MODERATOR ON NAIRALAND, USE ANOTHER AVENUE, DNT SCORE CHEAP POINTS WITH THIS. MY STAND IS VERY CLEAR.
Re: Seun Nominated For Creative Entrepreneur Of The Year Award by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 08, 2011
<Rukkus>
As long as the sun gon' shine there always gon' be some bish-a$$-kissing niggas
</Rukkus>

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How I Emerged The Hottest Yoruba Actor,top Actor.odunlade Adekola Speak / Popular Nigerian Actor Saka Secret Sex Fantasy Exposed / Yvonne Nelson Shows Off Her Long Natural Hair (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.