Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,608 members, 7,823,648 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Alternate Igbo History - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Alternate Igbo History (4971 Views)

What Igbo History Book Is The Closest To Igbo's Oral History? / The Roles Bini,igala,ibibio Played In Igbo History And Vice-versa! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Alternate Igbo History by macof(m): 5:10pm On Oct 13, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
Brother Macof. write a book on it and publish it.

Not only will it sell well and earn you income, but it will also further our cause for Igbos to realise that mistakes can be righted. They must abandon foreign bad influence and religion.
good idea smiley
Cause Africa especially Nigeria must be liberated from the bondage of mental slavery. If only Igbos can be proud of their ancestors

1 Like

Re: Alternate Igbo History by ChinenyeN(m): 9:28am On Mar 27, 2016
I know.. I'm digging out an ancient thread. Anyway, I was reminded of this thread earlier today and I thought I'd come fish it out. Actually, I just came to ask for permission. Ezeagu, would you object to my turning this nice idea here into an actual piece of literature (historical fiction)? Or a series of literature (either a series of novels or light novels or short stories)? Regardless of which, it is clear that there is a lot going on in this story and it will take more than one book to express it all. I just wouldn't like to see this die a digital death. heh.

1 Like

Re: Alternate Igbo History by ezeagu(m): 9:22am On Aug 06, 2016
ChinenyeN:
I know.. I'm digging out an ancient thread. Anyway, I was reminded of this thread earlier today and I thought I'd come fish it out. Actually, I just came to ask for permission. Ezeagu, would you object to my turning this nice idea here into an actual piece of literature (historical fiction)? Or a series of literature (either a series of novels or light novels or short stories)? Regardless of which, it is clear that there is a lot going on in this story and it will take more than one book to express it all. I just wouldn't like to see this die a digital death. heh.

Go ahead, do the story (or stories) justice.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Yoruba Root Of The IGBO Eponymous Name / Roxy Amusement Park Kano (video + Pics) / Why Are Africans Losing Their Identity In The West: ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.