Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,340 members, 7,815,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

*~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! - Nairaland / General (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! (24614 Views)

Poll: Who Deserves To Be Nairaland's Moderator Of The Year 2011?

Inspired_M: 40% (78 votes)
OAM4J: 44% (86 votes)
Jarus: 15% (30 votes)
This poll has ended

*~Fynestboi Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2013 *~ Congratulations!!! / Apology To Jarus And OAM4J / Happy Birthday Oam4j! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by ektbear: 12:59pm On Dec 30, 2011
IbroSaunks:

ekt we are waiting for you at *you know where* grin

what? politics section? programming section? Lol if I won in programming section i will laugh
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by Jarus(m): 1:02pm On Dec 30, 2011
Bros, u don win programming snce
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by ektbear: 1:04pm On Dec 30, 2011
Yeah I saw.

Seems sketch
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by Demdem(m): 1:15pm On Dec 30, 2011
Jarus:

Wow! This is the greatest shocker on Nairaland!

Congrats OAM4J, you clearly deserved it! Keep the tempo burning, ore.

Watch out. He's about to dislodge u.
Congrats OAM4J
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by maclatunji: 1:20pm On Dec 30, 2011
Congratulations to OAM4J, he and Jarus have mangaed to stabilize the Politics section. How they have done it, I do not know.
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 30, 2011
Mobinga:

Wow. People take this poo too seriously.

My thoughts exactly,lol.
But congrats to him all the same.
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:36pm On Dec 30, 2011
[size=13pt]OAM4J dear Congratulations for the winning --- just keep up the good works that you've done to win . I believe there are still more coming your way grin grin wink[/size]
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by Nobody: 1:38pm On Dec 30, 2011
I am not surprised. He's dedicated and consistent.
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by r231(m): 1:59pm On Dec 30, 2011
Congrats bro
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by Alfoasegh: 2:00pm On Dec 30, 2011
Which section does OAM4J moderate pls? I know of only two moderators -INSPIRED_M and Others
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by Afam4eva(m): 2:02pm On Dec 30, 2011
Alfoasegh:

Which section does OAM4J moderate pls? I know of only two moderators -INSPIRED_M and Others

OAM4J moderates the politics section alongside Jarus.
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by Alfoasegh: 2:04pm On Dec 30, 2011
afam4eva:

OAM4J moderates the politics section alongside Jarus.
Oh I see, he must have grey hair then. Congrats to him all the same.
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by iice(f): 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2011
Alfoasegh:

Which section does OAM4J moderate pls? I know of only[b] two[/b] moderators -INSPIRED_M and Others

Who is 'Others'?
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by Olaone1: 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2011
I must say this: I had my doubts when OAM4J was appointed. I thought he would not be able to cope; that he was more suited to Forum Games, Romance, etc.
I was wrong, I must say.
He's been fantastic and I am pleasantly surprised. So far so good. He's been a revelation.

Enjoy this because it's well deserved. Take care.
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by executinal(m): 2:29pm On Dec 30, 2011
Were is the NL INEC Chairman, there are some element of ringing here. INSPIRED M deserve the AWARD. Common how mush be the award??
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by murtalaa(m): 3:11pm On Dec 30, 2011
is there any monetary sum attached? what is with all the brouhaha!
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 30, 2011
nice
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 30, 2011
congrat OAM4J
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by Alfoasegh: 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2011
iice:

Who is 'Others'?
Others: The rest of the moderators
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by coogar: 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2011
congrats oam4j!

you too gbasky!
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by iice(f): 3:45pm On Dec 30, 2011
Alfoasegh:

Others: The rest of the moderators

I guess that covers the other one of the 'two'.
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by houvest: 3:47pm On Dec 30, 2011
I am really happy for you OAM4J., the new kid on the block. I see you are growing in confidence and assertiveness. Keep it up. I really miss Aisha, my all-time favourite moderator and the other guy. I have forgotten his moniker. The guy with big english that Jarus took over from in politics section.
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by okadaman2: 4:23pm On Dec 30, 2011
okada_man:

Revolution? Start? Na new car?  grin

Moto seller wan follow politicians drag election?  shocked

You are on a very loooooong thing.

^

well, we told them early in the election, dem no listen embarassed

Politics is not a motorcar, you can't ride it like that.

OAM4Jubilation. . .nobody can touch you here! Okada dey ya back jare.
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by Johnpaul2k2(m): 5:23pm On Dec 30, 2011
HOW MUCH DEY INVOLVE
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by GeorgeD1(m): 5:24pm On Dec 30, 2011
all oam4j fans, rejoice with caution for you will soon meet us at the appeal court!  angry
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by OAM4J: 5:41pm On Dec 30, 2011
Whaoooo! . . . Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! My People. grin

For all of you who appreciate our efforts and voted me, some of you I know and many of you I don’t know; I say a big thank you for still voting for me, even when it looked like we cannot win. You have all inspired me to do more and I will keep doing my best.  cool

I want to congratulate my Co-mod, this is for us, for our joint effort. Thanks bro.

Big Congratulation and respect to Oga Inspired M. We are all winners. I hope I can still make a pre order of a black 2011 Range Rover with a specialized plate number “Moderator of the Year” for my girl (My baby girl is in love with that machine) cheesy

You are all invited to party with us at “The Official Nairaland Kitchen” free unlimited food and drinks await all of you courtesy of my own Missy B.  cheesy

Hey guys its all for the fun of it. Let’s dance and move on.

Happy new year in advance!

[flash=640,460]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8P77-2x_SQ[/flash]

[flash=640,460]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARKVNWl4xao[/flash]

1 Like

Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by OmoTier1(m): 6:14pm On Dec 30, 2011
I AM HEADING TO THE TRIBUNAL, THIS IS AN "un-scientific" RIGGING IN FAVOUR OF OAM4J cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy !

Congrats, I no fit do Buhari style jore lipsrsealed, Case close, sad
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by koruji(m): 6:36pm On Dec 30, 2011
@OAM4J

Congratulations OAM4J. Well-deserved.

Although I did not vote one of my posts had opined on the good job you did with curtailing tribalism/racism rants on the Politics section of NL.

You guys have indeed devoted the time and energy to bringing some semblance of sanity to that section of the forum.
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by semid4lyfe(m): 6:46pm On Dec 30, 2011
Congrats OAM4J!! wink

I for don dey follow you dance alanta by now if no be sey the phone section poster of the Year election in which I was leading by a wide margin was declared inconclusive. sad

Meanwhile, my lawyers are studying the situation and would soon advice me on my next course of action.  undecided
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by OmoTier1(m): 6:59pm On Dec 30, 2011
semid4lyfe:

Congrats OAM4J!! wink

I for don dey follow you dance alanta by now if no be sey the phone section poster of the Year election in which I was leading by a wide margin was declared inconclusive. sad

Meanwhile, my lawyers are studying the situation and would soon advice me on my next course of action.  undecided

'm a SAN USI, I can handle your electoral misfortune for you, I know of a Judge of Boko Haram extraction, Judgement can be procured at no cost to you, adfterall, it's called nairaland, can we talk price , cool
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by OAM4J: 7:13pm On Dec 30, 2011
mukina2:

wow

congrats OAM4J  smiley

Thank you madam INEC. You did a good job!  smiley

Idowuogbo:

Omggg tot Inspired will take it  shocked shocked

My babyyyyyyy hip hip hurrrrrrrrray,awon da won ni Logooooooooooo.Well deserved caramel donut OA4 kiss

Yes o Badosky, your babyyyyy won. Thanks for your love & support  cool

Freiburger:

That's what a fair election looks like smiley
Congrats OAM4J it was a tough race.

Thanks my guy. Much Appreciation!

olawalebab:

So no be person wey get the loudest campaign dey win election.

Politics 101 I guess. Thanks  cheesy

Emeka 7.:

Yes My candidate won thanj God o I did My best in campaigning without knowing God wil crown my efort wit success but by how many votes because I'm on phone now and can't see any polls.

Yes Emeka, your candidate won. Thanks for all the campaigns you did for me. And congratulations too for winning the Forum games poster of the year - You deserves it.

iice:

Just goes to show that people are devious.
They may praise you till thy kingdom come but in secret they will say something else.  Cowardly confused species of the milky way. grin  

Congrats Orange Juice.  Lets celebrate with cake grin grin

Thanks My lady! Dont worry I go send you big cake with a keg of pammy to celebrate  grin

BABE!:

Nice one! The best mod. won. cool

Thanks my very own aburo for all the love, support and campaigns.

Odunnu:

I'm just liking the outcome oe the results o! Choi!
Congrats Missy'sSteward Director and Husband. I'll be at the kitchen later. Keep my okpa with red wine o. Its celebration time.

Thanks My pretty lady. come to the kitchen for free okpa and wine. Missy B has been cooking since morning.  cheesy

yamakuza:

What an incredible offset : UNBELIEVABLE!

Congrats!

Believe it bro!  cheesy. Much thanks  cool

Jarus:

Wow! This is the greatest shocker on Nairaland!

Congrats OAM4J, you clearly deserved it!  Keep the tempo burning, ore.

Thanks ore. This is for us.  cool

IbroSaunks:

it can't be too shocking as the politics board is one of the most active boards on nairaland

You have a good point. Thanks

Pukkah:

Congrats OAM4J. Well-deserved.

Thanks. I appreciate.

Sagamite:

AHHH!

I have been robbed of my mandate o!

Abeg wey the contact details of the election tribunal. NLEC did not even put my name on the election card.

This election shall be declared null and void by the tribunal. angry

hahahaha no worry na joint mandate. . .  I go use am for 6 months, then you go complete the rest.  grin

ekt_bear:

Shout out to my n1gga OAM4J

Congratulations man grin

Thanks my guy. Much love. Respect!

freecocoa:

All these elections are actually kinda funny o,thousands of people will nominate someone then go ahead to vote another person,I just dey wonder sha,

Congratulations to you.

Yeah funny, its all for the fun of it. Thanks.

justwise:

WOW!! OAM4J congrat!! i did not expect this result as the whole issue was over shadowed by one member alone.

Fair result i must say.

Thanks I appreciate. Respect!
Re: *~OAM4J Is Nairaland Moderator Of The Year 2011 *~ Congratulations!!! by OAM4J: 7:30pm On Dec 30, 2011
chaircover:

OAM4OMOGE Congrats o!!! cheesy

Thanks my chair-lady. And congratulations to for winning the Family poster of the year. Oga must buy the X5 by force by fire grin

afam4eva:

I actually think OAMJ4 deserves the price more than anyone. I've seen his immense contribution to the sustenance of law and order in the politics section.

Congrats OAM4J

Thanks Afam. Much love and respect!

Demdem:

Watch out. He's about to dislodge u.
Congrats OAM4J

Thanks Demdem! Appreciate!

maclatunji:

Congratulations to OAM4J, he and Jarus have mangaed to stabilize the Politics section. How they have done it, I do not know.

Thanks my guy. I believe you are the true winner of Literature section. Respect.

naijasexy:

My thoughts exactly,lol.
But congrats to him all the same.

Thanks.

Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]OAM4J dear Congratulations for the winning --- just keep up the good works that you've done to win . I believe there are still more coming your way grin grin wink[/size]

Thank you Ogaga4luv. I appreciate.

blink182:

I am not surprised. He's dedicated and consistent.

Thanks a lot for your faith in me.

r231:

Congrats bro

Thanks bro.

Alfoasegh:

Oh I see, he must have grey hair then. Congrats to him all the same.

Thanks.

Ola one:

I must say this: I had my doubts when OAM4J was appointed. I thought he would not be able to cope; that he was more suited to Forum Games, Romance, etc.
I was wrong, I must say.
He's been fantastic and I am pleasantly surprised. So far so good. He's been a revelation.

Enjoy this because it's well deserved. Take care.

Coming from our one and only prof, I can only say am humbled and honoured. Ese sir.

H$LBroker:

congrat OAM4J

Thanks bro.

coogar:

congrats oam4j!

you too gbasky!

Thanks my very own inlaw.

houvest:

I am really happy for you OAM4J., the new kid on the block. I see you are growing in confidence and assertiveness. Keep it up. I really miss Aisha, my all-time favourite moderator and the other guy. I have forgotten his moniker. The guy with big english that Jarus took over from in politics section.  

Thanks a lot for your kind words. I will keep it up.

okada_man:

^

well, we told them early in the election, dem no listen embarassed

Politics is not a motorcar, you can't ride it like that.

OAM4Jubilation. . .nobody can touch you here! Okada dey ya back jare.

The only okadaman that can not be banned. Thanks a lot. cheesy

Your encouragements kept us going.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

NL Females: Which Body Will You Prefer To Have? And Guys Pick One! / Trailer Crushes Two Kids In Okpara, Delta State (Graphic Photos) / Habits That You Need To Stop In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.