Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,042 members, 7,845,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Alec Baldwin Kicked Off Flight; Giuliana Rancic Continues Cancer Battle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alec Baldwin Kicked Off Flight; Giuliana Rancic Continues Cancer Battle (839 Views)

Photo: Footballer Kicked Off Team For Having Sex With Fan During Match / Giuliana Rancic Opens Up About Her Weight / Was Giuliana Rancic Naked On The Grammys Red Carpet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Alec Baldwin Kicked Off Flight; Giuliana Rancic Continues Cancer Battle by GossipGirl: 6:02pm On Dec 07, 2011
Giuliana Rancic is ready for phase three of her life without breast cancer after her double lumpectomy did not completely remove the cancer. Rancic, 37, revealed she will undergo a double mastectomy and take some time off from work to complete the procedure.

Yesterday Giuliana and her husband Bill Rancic joined talk show host Wendy Williams and proved that you can still maintain humor through the most stressful situations.

Giuliana revealed on Wendy that immediately following her double mastectomy she will undergo reconstructive surgery. The decision will also increase the chances for Giuliana getting pregnant in the near future.

“Listen, I love my girls, but I’m gonna feel more like a woman when this is all done.”

In other news, diva like actor Alec Baldwin was kicked off an American Airlines flight.

Alec Baldwin’s addiction to ‘Words with Friends’ cost him a seat aboard an American Airlines flight at the Los Angeles International Airport on Tuesday. The ’30 Rock’ actor who was on his way to New York City, ignored a request from a flight attendant to turn off his phone before take off. But Baldwin argued that the plane was still at the gate. If the flight attendant didn’t understand his rational, there’s always Twitter;

“Flight attendant on American reamed me out 4 playing Words With Friends while we sat at the gate, not moving,” vented Alec to his Twitter followers.

Oh these Hollywood stars,

http://www.popularcritic.com/2011/12/07/giuliana-rancic-cancer-fight-continues-alec-baldwin-kicked-off-flight/
Re: Alec Baldwin Kicked Off Flight; Giuliana Rancic Continues Cancer Battle by missKeri(f): 6:06pm On Dec 07, 2011
GossipGirl:

Giuliana Rancic is ready for phase three of her life without bosom cancer after her double lumpectomy did not completely remove the cancer. Rancic, 37, revealed she will undergo a double mastectomy and take some time off from work to complete the procedure.

Yesterday Giuliana and her husband Bill Rancic joined talk show host Wendy Williams and proved that you can still maintain humor through the most stressful situations.

Giuliana revealed on Wendy that immediately following her double mastectomy she will undergo reconstructive surgery. The decision will also increase the chances for Giuliana getting pregnant in the near future.

“Listen, I love my girls, but I’m gonna feel more like a woman when this is all done.”

aWWWW, dats so sad

(1) (Reply)

Rent Your Canon 60d With 18-135mmlens,50mms For Your Music Videos,film Shoot E / Exclusive Pics 4rm D Arise Fashion Show (red Carpet & Runway) / Become A Clebrity With FYV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.