Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,293 members, 7,829,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

9ice Finally Releases Long-awaited Fourth Album,bashorun Gaa And Versus - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 9ice Finally Releases Long-awaited Fourth Album,bashorun Gaa And Versus (6429 Views)

Nairalander, Kylez Finally Releases His Music Video! / Bashorun Gaa And Versus Albums By 9ice Sell 1million Copies In 2 Days / New Songs From The Much Expected Double Album From 9ice "Bashorun Gaa & Versus" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9ice Finally Releases Long-awaited Fourth Album,bashorun Gaa And Versus by iz2much: 7:07pm On Dec 18, 2011
waypavers:

Not in anyway disrespecting you bro. Apologies if offended in any manner. Back to the discussion, how do you want me to believe you are one, On point ft wizkid is even a party track and you don't even call that good music in the first place! Just something to merry to. Yh 'Life is beautiful' -good music!" Mayiabaku= Good music , Shakashiki- good music, suitable for any category of listeners from toddlers  to granddaddies.

It's cool bro. We just having our says and what we individual felt about this.
Good he is still in the game. Very regular. I think I praise him for that. So far 80% of our pple says YES. 20% is minority.
It's obvious artist change After their first album. Like of Terry G also. When he came out with his banging hit album. Free Me. It was a dance tracks but still yet so meaningful now all he hear is noises and too loud music sound. Same goes for 9ice and Timaya. Timaya music mostly is about enemies and money he got and cars he drives now. This dem mama album is good. Shows he still thinks. Tuface Winner all the time. Even if he goes his music will still stay. Much respect to him.
I now realized how much money and fame changes pple. But I think there is something we aren't getting. Why Ovie of notjustok refuse to talk Bout the album let alone selling it. And why Cabasa isn't producing any of his beats. Maybe the guy 9i e had zero human relationship with pple. He was like olamide to Cabasa when he started.
Coded Tunes for live,
Re: 9ice Finally Releases Long-awaited Fourth Album,bashorun Gaa And Versus by oddy4real(m): 7:15pm On Dec 18, 2011
Cabasa produced his track with Kwam 1 and are you sure you bought the albums?
Re: 9ice Finally Releases Long-awaited Fourth Album,bashorun Gaa And Versus by waypavers: 10:12pm On Dec 18, 2011
iz2much:

It's cool bro. We just having our says and what we individual felt about this.
Good he is still in the game. Very regular.  I think I praise him for that. So far 80% of our pple says YES. 20% is minority.
It's obvious artist change After their first album. Like of Terry G also. When he came out with his banging hit album. Free Me. It was a dance tracks but still yet so meaningful now all he hear is noises and too loud music sound. Same goes for 9ice and Timaya. Timaya music mostly is about enemies and money he got and cars he drives now. This dem mama album is good. Shows he still thinks. Tuface Winner all the time. Even if he goes his music will still stay. Much respect to him.
I now realized how much money and fame changes pple. But I think there is something we aren't getting. Why Ovie of notjustok refuse to talk Bout the album let alone selling it. And why Cabasa isn't producing any of his beats. Maybe the guy 9i e had zero human relationship with pple. He was like olamide to  Cabasa when he started.
Coded Tunes for live, 

How do  we to know if he has zero human relationship with people? , For all I know, Cabassa has been promoting 9ice's albums on twitter in his own little way, so as his wife and Olamide. And by the way, cabassa produced health is wealth ft kwam 1. Ty mix is equally as good as Cabassa and all the producers did justice to the albums even the upcoming cheepho. His relationship with people is his own problem but as  true fans of good music, all we should be interested in is his music : not his personal life however this is not the case these days.
Remember tuface made his greatest hit with OJB ( or whoever)   but now he uses Jay sleek , Such is life baba
And regarding notjustok not posting or selling the album. I think notjustok is not the only website to sell your music and his management decided to use HIBUZZ.COM instead, also on Itunes. However notjustok could have been the best platform as it's obviously the most popular Nigerian entertainment website, How come you never said lindaikeji blog( a very popular blog) made mention of the album, lol. But really he needs to up the marketing of these albums if he indeed sold 1million copies in 24hrs as reported then he can sell 10 times of dat cuz na quality albums
Re: 9ice Finally Releases Long-awaited Fourth Album,bashorun Gaa And Versus by eleshin(m): 12:34am On Dec 19, 2011
Ma only problem with d album is his voice.Gawd! Igbo is nt helpin his voice.
Re: 9ice Finally Releases Long-awaited Fourth Album,bashorun Gaa And Versus by tayoast(m): 12:53am On Dec 19, 2011
eleshin:

How are u so sure it's igbo?
Re: 9ice Finally Releases Long-awaited Fourth Album,bashorun Gaa And Versus by iz2much: 1:21am On Dec 19, 2011
oddy4real:

Cabasa produced his track with Kwam 1 and are you sure you bought the albums?

that track had been recorded while before the album. what do you want to say about Olamide's song with 9ice Legendary Hustler, where is Jah Bless?
eleshin:

Igbo contributes immensely to it. zero voice training.
waypavers:

How do  we to know if he has zero human relationship with people? , For all I know, Cabassa has been promoting 9ice's albums on twitter in his own little way, so as his wife and Olamide. And by the way, cabassa produced health is wealth ft kwam 1. Ty mix is equally as good as Cabassa and all the producers did justice to the albums even the upcoming cheepho. His relationship with people is his own problem but as  true fans of good music, all we should be interested in is his music : not his personal life however this is not the case these days.
Remember[b] tuface made his greatest hit with OJB[/b] ( or whoever)   but now he uses Jay sleek , Such is life baba
And regarding notjustok not posting or selling the album. I think notjustok is not the only website to sell your music and his management decided to use HIBUZZ.COM instead, also on Itunes. However notjustok could have been the best platform as it's obviously the most popular Nigerian entertainment website, How come you never said lindaikeji blog( a very popular blog) made mention of the album, lol. But really he needs to up the marketing of these albums if he indeed sold 1million copies in 24hrs as reported then he can sell 10 times of dat cuz na quality albums

its just a blog i run a blog too. since am not paid. i only put what is worth it. same goes for linda, ladun and many popular bloggers,

OJB had his own personal issues, if you permit me to say, maybe its spiritual. i remember there was a time wizkid said he watched tuface record all his grass to grace album and OJB never allowed him in the booth. now OJB is nowhere to be found. and here is the same wizkid he claimed he trained. how come banky is eating his fruit?

his relationship with people is not that smooth. i dont know maybe some one will agree with me on this, there is more to ruggedman and 9ice's faceoff? the conversation doesnt sound friendly, there is something they are not telling us. and where is Coded Tunes family who they both worked hard on the Little money album? where is Ajasa? have you forgotten they once belong to the same family, this is not a rap crew where they just disappear like 50 and game, we know their faceoff and many more or the slaughter house group. Ricky Roszay and Triple C's before he formed another crew MMG.
Re: 9ice Finally Releases Long-awaited Fourth Album,bashorun Gaa And Versus by waypavers: 2:55am On Dec 19, 2011
iz2much:

that track had been recorded while before the album. what do you want to say about Olamide's song with 9ice Legendary Hustler, where is Jah Bless? Igbo contributes immensely to it. zero voice training.

its just a blog i run a blog too. since am not paid. i only put what is worth it. same goes for linda, ladun and many popular bloggers,

OJB had his own personal issues, if you permit me to say, maybe its spiritual. i remember there was a time wizkid said he watched tuface record all his grass to grace album and OJB never allowed him in the booth. now OJB is nowhere to be found. and here is the same wizkid he claimed he trained. how come banky is eating his fruit?

his relationship with people is not that smooth. i dont know maybe some one will agree with me on this, there is more to ruggedman and 9ice's faceoff? the conversation doesnt sound friendly, there is something they are not telling us. and where is Coded Tunes family who they both worked hard on the Little money album? where is Ajasa? have you forgotten they once belong to the same family, this is not a rap crew where they just disappear like 50 and game, we know their faceoff and many more or the slaughter house group. Ricky Roszay and Triple C's before he formed another crew MMG.

Yeah, track was recorded long time ago but legendary hustler was recorded not too long according to info available, A yoruba adage says ogun omode ko le shere fun ogun odun, We are outsiders and we don't know what's wrong or right. We only make judgement based on what we read in the media which are usually lies; naive in my own opinion.Can you imagine a publication sometimes bck which claimed 9ice granted an interview sayin he threw out his wife for her unforgivable atrocities, he had to refute this on twitter sayin he did not grant such interview. I'll rather have us concentrate on us music and criticize him constructively and appreciate this bundle of talent.
Re: 9ice Finally Releases Long-awaited Fourth Album,bashorun Gaa And Versus by ajasa4link: 2:20pm On Dec 19, 2011
The 'everything' track is one of the best love songs i've heard this year. In fact,it almost outdid tiwa savage's 'love me,love me'
Re: 9ice Finally Releases Long-awaited Fourth Album,bashorun Gaa And Versus by Nobody: 3:00am On Dec 22, 2011
Sweet set of albums but am missing Cabasa's touch.
Re: 9ice Finally Releases Long-awaited Fourth Album,bashorun Gaa And Versus by BabaEleko(m): 7:55am On Dec 22, 2011
My BEST OF THE BEST track so far that i'm going gaga for is "Simple Strategy"

Re: 9ice Finally Releases Long-awaited Fourth Album,bashorun Gaa And Versus by dotman2(m): 10:15pm On Dec 23, 2011
nice albums.
Re: 9ice Finally Releases Long-awaited Fourth Album,bashorun Gaa And Versus by yoji: 5:14am On Dec 24, 2011
9ice is easily on a different level. Its hard to skip a track on bashorun ga. But everyday, simple strategy, anife, and d last two stand out. Oh boy d guy is back as if he neva left!
Re: 9ice Finally Releases Long-awaited Fourth Album,bashorun Gaa And Versus by kushe: 10:52am On Dec 24, 2011
someone asked me why 9ice was a.ss licking otedola, dangote and adenuga

i replied the taste of s.hit must be awesome cos this is the best praise singing song i ever heard [i.e buje budanu , bashorun gaa 18]

there is no way 9ice is not getting a glo endorsement next year

' mike adenuga , owo ton yeye bukata '

what an awesome song , if i was mike adenuga and i heard that said about me,i would shed tears before my head gets in the clouds.
for non yorubas he simply said mike adenuga's money makes a mockery of poverty or inexhaustible financial demands

tell me who doesnt want to be mike adenuga or dangote at the moment , BABA JOOOOOOOOR DAMILOHUN
Re: 9ice Finally Releases Long-awaited Fourth Album,bashorun Gaa And Versus by BabaEleko(m): 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2011
kushe:

someone asked me why 9ice was behind licking otedola, dangote and adenuga

i replied the taste of s.hit must be awesome cos this is the best praise singing song i ever heard [i.e buje budanu , bashorun gaa 18]

there is no way 9ice is not getting a glo endorsement next year

' mike adenuga , owo ton yeye bukata '

what an awesome song , if i was mike adenuga and i heard that said about me,i would shed tears before my head gets in the clouds.
for non yorubas he simply said mike adenuga's money makes a mockery of poverty or inexhaustible financial demands

tell me who doesnt want to be mike adenuga or dangote at the moment , BABA JOOOOOOOOR DAMILOHUN

True fan! @bolded. . . Ati emina oooo grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Audio: Keizer X Rayvanny - SILALI / Download Rexxie – Foti Foyin (instrumental) Ft Zlatan X Teni X Naira Marley / Download Original Soundtrack From Season 1 Of Empire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.