Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:26 AM

Spring Bank Has Called Atlast - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Spring Bank Has Called Atlast (4488 Views)

(SSS) State Security Service Finally Has Called! / Eco Bank,diamond Bank And Spring Bank / Ecobank And Spring Bank Are Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by godinser: 3:17pm On Sep 27, 2007
I jus tot i shd kip doubting Thomoses up to date with the latest in Sping bank.

This Afternoon, i was called by Springbank and the guy dat called asked 2 veryfy my location of interest as regards working with them. i.e where i wud love 2 work. In summary, what i deduced from all he said is basically that pple are called to fill up places where vacancies exist.

Am afraid the reason why most pple might not be called too soon is becos there are many pple dat indicated interest to work in Lagos and there are few vacancies there. I chose to work in Abj and environs dats why i was called. Although, Abj has been filled as he said but he offered to post me to a near by state.

Now the big issue is dat i already have a job.

PPle will be called based on where they chose, if you guys can remember, during the last interview we had, we were told to choose where we wud love to work. I guess that dats what they are following now based on availability. 

He concluded by promising to call me back in the first week of October.   

It is my believe and prayer dat all those qualified will be called. I absolutely sympathize with close to 300pple waiting for this important call. Wishing you guys the very best.

Please if there is any other person  dat got the call, he or she shd notify the forum so as to relieve tension in those that are still doubting.

It is well people.
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by lukbaja: 4:10pm On Sep 27, 2007
you have been so fast to tell our waiting audience about the good news. i was sent a text message this morning to see Ayo for a letter. On getting there he asked me to be back 2morow morning to collect my employment letter. And that i should come with all my credentials for sighting. i also chose to work outside Lagos.

Finally, am able to secure a job at Spring bank, Al Amdullilahi
Sallam

am waiting to answer any quetion.

Best regards to my friends who helped me in prayers, like Dayo, Bayo, KB and so on
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by moons(m): 4:49pm On Sep 27, 2007
congratulations,yestaday i called the Head office,and i was informed the started calling you guys,remember i told you guys you all will be called,one of you called me this afternoon to inform me that he got a call this morning,he will be posted to calabar,just relax all of you that did the medical will be called between now and next week,they are waiting to get the regional director(west)report to know exactly the office/branch for those of you who prefer lagos,i hope mokpas that said its next year and that the bank is dead will be or has already been called.once again congratulations,you will enjoy your work in spring bank.
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by PIKI: 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2007
Congratulation Guys, We are still waiting for our calls.the battle is over, Jesus i thank you.
All those that contributed in this forum will be called in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by akp: 5:53pm On Sep 27, 2007
Ihav not been called too ooooo! cry
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by ElvisD: 7:36pm On Sep 27, 2007
WHERE IS MOKPAS, and his rubish info
I told u guys that mokpas has nothing to offer our BANK ALL HE is interested is in the package,, thats why he is frustrating him self.
they have started calling thou those that will work outside lagos I know that they have given appointment letter and people called to come down toMORROW TO COLLCT employment letter.
the bible said SURELY THER IS AN END TO EVERY SITUATION AND OUR EXPECTATION CAN NEVER BE CUT OFF.
THE LONG DELAY HAS FINALLY BEEN TERMINATED.
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by maumau(f): 9:00am On Sep 28, 2007
Finally it has come to pass that spring bank has started calling, but my problem is this why have they not call every body.i am boarded cos they have not call me yet and not even a text message from them.although i chose Lagos as where i would want to work.

but the question remains that will their not be trainig for the new banker or will the training be in batches,
pls i want smone to answer all these my questions to cam my nerves.
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by barbiedoll(f): 10:39am On Sep 28, 2007
@Elvis D
It's good to be true and just like u said, our expectations shall never be cut off. I'm also itching to hear from Mokpas, anyway my fiancee got a call yesterday from springbank and was asked if he would love to work outside Lagos, to which he replied No, how abt dat for doubting Thomases.
Elvis I want to know if it's only those who wld like to go outside Lagos that getting gotten letters.
pls respond,
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by Matured26(m): 10:52am On Sep 28, 2007
HELLO SPRINGBANKERS,
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE BEST IS YET TO COME
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by doski(f): 11:22am On Sep 28, 2007
Please when are they going to call the rest of us? I chose to work in enugu, yet have not been called.
If there is any person that also chose to work in enugu that has been called , please let the house know or e-mail me @
diokec@yahoo.co.uk.

We meet there one day.
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by ElvisD: 12:12pm On Sep 28, 2007
from what heard I belive is in batches.
those that chose to work in lagos, some have been called @LEAST I know a guy in zenith that was called today to come and pick up his letter,he was given a position in MARKETING HE turn it down because he is already in marketing in zenith.
be hopeful definitly they will call,mayb by tomorow or later today I will get better picture of things
ONE LOVE
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by PIKI: 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2007
@akp you ve contributed very well in this forum.My advise for you is to go and see Ayo
Tell him you can work outside Lagos. From information i had I was told the few vacancies
they ve for Lagos have been Occupied.I had to Choose between kaduna, Abuja and Aba.
Hope to see you in the training School.Offer letter for those outside lagos will come by
next week.
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by maumau(f): 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2007
Pls smone should pls tell me what i want to hear, i have still not gotten any call yet

This is true that they have start calling people,
my friend just collected his employment letter to report at the head officwe by tuesday next with the salary of 2.1million.infact i hope they still call us cos i am not confortaable about this but i strongly belive they will still call us that is for those of us that choose lagos.
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by lukbaja: 3:47pm On Sep 28, 2007
Thanks to all the in house members. Though am joining u cos i knew this is a forum for first hand information and cos i collected my letter today. like i said earlier yesterday, i was asked to come today for the letter and i ve gotten it.

We were just two that were there at that time and the criteria they used in choosing, i don t know.

Well, now that am leaving my job which gives me free internet access i can only respond to your calls only, at least am an insider for now, if u care to know futher u can call me on 01-7624332 i will respond to your calls only if am able to pick it.

am to resume on 2nd October 07.
see u guys

let the doubting thomas know that achievement is real and success is attainable
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by ogoogirl(f): 3:50pm On Sep 28, 2007
thank God that finally they've started callin i wish to find out wat's the faith of us that wish to b outside lagos and to b precise owerri or ph like i did say durin the last interview when are we to b called and is there goin to b trainin or will it b inhouse trainin. smeone with his letter shd help out . all the same a big thanksto God that finally we're called.
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by totti: 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2007
Congratulations to you guys that had being called, we are still expecting ours.
From what i gathered today from the head office, those that ve collected their letters studied Accountancy and they would be posted to internal control unit, i also learnt its a gradual process but i can say for now when the rest of us would be called.
I pray it should be soonest cos i can imagine that the people we did medicals together had been call and we are still waiting.
I would not mind to work outside lagos now cos i tired of the whole thing.

Please if anybody has an idea on how i would do that they should please let me know on 08034158538 (totti).

Piki please call me or text me ur number or u fit help me talk to ur contact
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by Emekagina: 4:42pm On Sep 28, 2007
well i think all those in doubt are now speechless n all that ill talk of our dear bank has been put to rest,well like i said xterday,i was called n asked  if i can work in lagos,dat there was an opening in lagos,i gladly accepted da offer,even though i chose abuja,i can go to lagos,according to the caller,he said he wanted to be sure da 1st person he would ask would accept da offer,n said he would get back to me as per coming to pick up da offer letter,i guess abuja is filled up like other contributors have said,but my question is this,will those being taken outside were they chose be given a sort of relocation allowance as some other banks do cos some of us may not have any1 to stay with n secondly,how much is da salary b4 confirmation n to our pple in da struggle be rest asured dat u will be reached soon,dat much i gathered when i spoke with da caller xterday,like i always say keep da fire burning c u guys soon at da top
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by Lagoseko(m): 5:46pm On Sep 28, 2007
When I declared fasting and prayer, I did cos I know its the only solution to our problem.
They have started calling but I kow they would call one after the other. Happy is he who haas placed his trust in the Lord. If he can cross d Isrealities through the red see why cant he cross into spring.

I was called twice but I did not pick my call. So I called d number and the person that picked it said Are u Lagoseko I said yes and he said I served in Jigawa and if I would like to work in kano I said yes for now. So I was asked to pick my employment letter on Tuesday. If Lagoseko was called how much more u cos am not better than you. Dont worry we all would be called.Lets continue praying and fasting.
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by akp: 6:23pm On Sep 28, 2007
Calm down guys if u have not been called. We will all be called. Like we all no not everyone of us (300) will be trained at the same time.
I gathered dat the pple dey are calling now are people who read accounting and d likes to be posted to the audit unit cos the hav urgent need for internal auditors and some for IT. So calm down. I hav not been called too but we will all be called in batches and everybody will be called b4 next month end. Ciao cheesy
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by tochikc: 6:38pm On Sep 28, 2007
@lagoseko, @ Emekagina , lukbaja
pls what course did u guys studied
I learnt that they called someone and asked him if he will work in marketing, so this issue of accounting I dont think is true.can u give me the number they used to call u pls!!!!!!!!!
u can send it to teeboby77@hotmail.com.
or anyone else that has been called can send the number they used to call to the E-MAIL.
THANKS
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by PIKI: 7:30pm On Sep 28, 2007
@totti @ogoogirl., I learnt every body that passed the blood test would be called.
Now comes the Issue of placement,this locations are hot cake for now. Lagos, Abuja
Kaduna, Portharcourt.If you find your self there you are priviledge.
All the same Uyo, Maiduguri, kano, Aba, onisha,Yola, e.t.c. are available.
They will call all that chose lagos but may be posted outside lagos.
My brother unemployment is severe kindly jump on the offer for now by accepting
any where being posted, as God will See you through.
I went to see my pastor on the area of location and you cant beleive what he told me,
that i should go where others refuse to go,that God will bless me there.
Come to think of it,receiving 2.1m in maiduguri, that can buy a lot you know.
We shall all make it in jesus name.
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by PIKI: 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2007
@totti dont worry you would be called next week.
@Mokpas where you dey. you refuse to celebrate with us.
@ogoogirl if you ve contact in the hr go for Aba.
Guys enough champaign for the training school.
The reason i like Spring Bank to all this big names, is that they are not deposit
crazy compared to most of them.Should i forget there is vacancies in other westyern regions for those that want to stay From Ogun upwards.it is well o
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by tochikc: 8:16pm On Sep 28, 2007
@PIKI
HOW CAN I BE LINKED TO HR
I WILL WELCOME THE IDEA OF WORKING IN ONITSHA
ASABA.PLS SEND REPLY TO teeboby77@hotmail.com
am waiting for ur response now
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by PIKI: 8:33pm On Sep 28, 2007
@ tochic, if you are called next week.tell them you want onisha or asaba.
sure you are there.
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by PIKI: 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2007
@ tochic, if you are called next week.tell them you want onisha or asaba.
sure you are there.See you in training.
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by ElvisD: 7:11pm On Sep 29, 2007
@ piki what course did u study
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by Lagoseko(m): 8:35pm On Sep 29, 2007
What u guys are saying about course may be true but not totally true cos someone was asked to market as one of you posted. In all put all your trust in God.
I am told to get my Appointment by 2nd october so I dont know which department. But I will tell you by then. I read COMPUTER SCIENCE.
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by LanreDaMan(m): 9:16pm On Sep 29, 2007
Congratulations to everyone both the called and yet to be called

Lagoseko,

Were you told the department you will be posted to, and does it have anything to do with your course of study

a Computer Scientist Like urself should get the IT departmentr or is my assumption wrong
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by PIKI: 12:16pm On Sep 30, 2007
@elvis d,I read Banking@Finance.
After medicals(lady1.e pretty) interested in working in lagos.You are hard working and could
sell sand to egypt and ice to eskimos.one of the mamagers needs you.post your name and phone no.
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by PIKI: 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2007
spring Bank freshers they have started sending test messages on the Offer letter today.
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by PIKI: 5:08pm On Sep 30, 2007
This is a very Good Sunday.well, you may want to ask why.Spring Bank has started
Sending messages for the offer letter billed to be collected on tuesday 2nd of oct.
I wish to see all of you that contributed to this forum in yhe training school.
Almighty God I bless you.
My thanks also goes to my friends and the wonderful contributors of this forum.
e.g Mokpas,Elvis D, Moon, Akp, Ogoogirl, tochick, etc.
Re: Spring Bank Has Called Atlast by Lagoseko(m): 6:33pm On Sep 30, 2007
LanreDeman, I was not told any department. But I was called again by Ayo today to come on Tuesday with my credentials. After that I can give u the details.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bank Phb Is Recruiting For N.d And N.c.e Holders / Etisalat Customer Service Representatives / Graduate Trainee At TAC Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.