Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,370 members, 7,819,328 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Is Fashola God? Or Are His Supporters Simply Sychophants - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Fashola God? Or Are His Supporters Simply Sychophants (1044 Views)

Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters / Osinbajo And His Supporters On A Motorcade In Abuja On Monday(photos) / Ayobo/ipaja Road Under Construction: Is Fashola Working Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Fashola God? Or Are His Supporters Simply Sychophants by Afam4eva(m): 12:20pm On Dec 08, 2011
Ok, this is not directed to Fashola's supporters but also to other political sychophants out there eg Ekoile, Chino, beaf, Gbawe and co.

It beats me how someone can just programme their mind to have only positive thoughts about someone even when the person's actions prove otherwise. For instance, i've never seen people like Ekoile, Beaf, Chino, gbawe and co ever criticing a single action taken by their demi-gods. Does it mean that once we're employed by someone, we loose touch with reality and sees whatever action the person takes as God-sent?

If Fashola shits in public, Eko Ile will tell us that he's trying to bring himself close to the public. Just to let the ppublic know that he's like everyone else.

If ACN touts are seen carrying ballot boxes, Gbawe will tell us that they're exercising their fundamental human rights.

If Goodluck Jonathan appoints refuses to act upon the numerous clashes and bombs in the northern parts of the country, beef will tell us that he's tyaking his time to calculate his next move. Thereby making him a smart person.

When are we ever going to be neutral in the way we view our
Re: Is Fashola God? Or Are His Supporters Simply Sychophants by werepeLeri: 12:40pm On Dec 08, 2011
Bros - Asking if a mere mortal is God is blasphemy.
Re: Is Fashola God? Or Are His Supporters Simply Sychophants by Ejine(m): 12:52pm On Dec 08, 2011
I think it has more to do about the emotional investments they have in their heroes, and not necessarily sycophancy.
Like Beaf, for example. The way he stood behind GEJ through all the times the cabal was treating him badly, is making it difficult for him to accept it when GEJ errs. He'd be heartbroken. Like "You mean after sticking out our necks for you, you're becoming the exact force we fought against? Naw, it can't be true."
Same goes for Gbawe. With all the mess the PDP's done to Ogun, Oyo, Ekiti and Osun, his only choice is sticking with the ACN and praying they, somehow, destroy the PDP in the end.
A man's gotta find a hero in someone, hey?
Can't say I blame these people, really. undecided
Re: Is Fashola God? Or Are His Supporters Simply Sychophants by Akanbiedu(m): 1:02pm On Dec 08, 2011
afam4eva:

Ok, this is not directed to Fashola's supporters but also to other political sychophants out there eg Ekoile, Chino, beaf, Gbawe and co.

It beats me how someone can just programme their mind to have only positive thoughts about someone even when the person's actions prove otherwise. For instance, i've never seen people like Ekoile, Beaf, Chino, gbawe and co ever criticing a single action taken by their demi-gods. Does it mean that once we're employed by someone, we loose touch with reality and sees whatever action the person takes as God-sent?

If Fashola shits  in public, Eko Ile will tell us that he's trying to bring himself close to the public. Just to let the ppublic know that he's like everyone else.

If ACN touts are seen carrying ballot boxes, Gbawe will tell us that they're exercising their fundamental human rights.

If Goodluck Jonathan appoints refuses to act upon the numerous clashes and bombs in the northern parts of the country, beef will tell us that he's tyaking his time to calculate his next move. Thereby making him a smart person.

I'd rather have a drink with Beaf/pointB etc than neutralists like you, kobojunkie etc. For neutralists can never quantify or understand what it takes to take a position, especially opposition to Federal govt, in the democratic process. AT least, Beaf knows what he is doing unlike the neutralists. The other problem is
neutralists are never really neutral.
Re: Is Fashola God? Or Are His Supporters Simply Sychophants by Lasinoh: 1:03pm On Dec 08, 2011
1. Is Fashola God?

Yes.

2. Are his supporters simply sychophants?

Yes.

Any problem?

No. It is called "YMCA"

Yoruba Modern Culture of Almajiris!
Due to an overwhelming sense of inferiority complex(magnified exponentially by material and spiritual poverty). . . there is always the dire need for that disgusting, hero-worshipping mentality. The second coming of MAN is here I believe. Great news. . . HE IS A NIGERIAN. grin

Simply put. . . .when a drug-addicted, rapi-st in the highests of elements phocks you guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuud,, especially in your virgin, tight arzzzzzzzzzed-hole, you can't help but remember him for life and in death too. You forget it was ever a criminal act and would always commemorate the encounter as the holiest of all spiritual, communual experiences. Fashola is such a man. He phocks the brains out of his victims harrrrrrrrrrrd and rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrough. All they can shout is 'hallelujah', even in excruciating pain.

Yup. . . I can testify. The experience is that euphoric.

Do not say I told you so. wink

Time to worship Messiah Fashola again please.
With Fashola, who needs Jesus Christ huh? grin

Chorus please.

[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSJbYWPEaxw&feature=related[/flash]

[flash=500,500]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fn4i8bAfnMY[/flash]

The ultimate se-xual healing. . . I tellya. wink
Re: Is Fashola God? Or Are His Supporters Simply Sychophants by werepeLeri: 1:07pm On Dec 08, 2011
Interesting.
Re: Is Fashola God? Or Are His Supporters Simply Sychophants by phantom(m): 5:08pm On Dec 08, 2011
Lord have mercy,
Re: Is Fashola God? Or Are His Supporters Simply Sychophants by EkoIle1: 5:34pm On Dec 08, 2011
Another fashola love fest. We have 36 governos in nigeria, but na fashola dey kill you losers everyday. Knowing that my  love for my state is giving you so much sadness and pain and you even start a thread to display your sorrow gives me so much joy.

I'll sit back and enjoy your collective pain and sadness, Abeg keep it's entertaining grin grin
Re: Is Fashola God? Or Are His Supporters Simply Sychophants by Afam4eva(m): 5:35pm On Dec 08, 2011
Eko Ile:

Another fashola love fest. We have 36, but na fashola dey kill you losers everyday. Knowing that my love for my state is giving you so much sadness and pain and you even start a thread to display your sorrow gives me so much joy.

I'll sit back and enjoy your collective pain and sadness, Abeg keep it's entertaining grin grin

Thanks. You just gave credence to my assertion. I appreciate it.
Re: Is Fashola God? Or Are His Supporters Simply Sychophants by EkoIle1: 5:39pm On Dec 08, 2011
afam4eva:

Thanks. You just gave credence to my assertion. I appreciate it.

I appreciate the compliments and the daily attention for my state, but please don't stop the entertainment. grin
Re: Is Fashola God? Or Are His Supporters Simply Sychophants by coogar: 5:43pm On Dec 08, 2011
afam4eva:

If Fashola shits in public, Eko Ile will tell us that he's trying to bring himself close to the public. Just to let the ppublic know that he's like everyone else.

afam4eva, fashola is your god!

i saw the campaign of 4 governors from the east in the last election and they all promised they would turn their states into lagos state.
now, concentrate. . . . , these four eastern governorship aspirants promised they would model their states like fashola did to lagos state.

that is enough evidence for you to wonder about.
Re: Is Fashola God? Or Are His Supporters Simply Sychophants by EkoIle1: 6:18pm On Dec 08, 2011
coogar:

afam4eva, fashola is your god!

i saw the campaign of 4 governors from the east in the last election and they all promised they would turn their states into lagos state.
now, concentrate. . . . , these four eastern governorship aspirants promised they would model their states like fashola did to lagos state.

that is enough evidence for you to wonder about.

God bless you.

Rochas first official duty was to go obtain lecture from the  same fashola.

Obviosly, rochas  be the number one fashola sychophant. grin

(1) (Reply)

Obama To Cut-off Aid To Nigeria--anti-gay Bill Wahala / Opec members Fuel price/litre And Minimum Wage, Take A Look And Advice Our Gej / Effect Of Mallam Nasir El-Rufai's Wicked Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.