Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,036 members, 7,825,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Computer Repairs And Maintenance. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Repairs And Maintenance. (1146 Views)

Computer Repairs & Consultation Thread / Desktop And Laptop Repairs And Accessories In Portharcourt / Computer Repairs And Marketting Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Computer Repairs And Maintenance. by Raymagnate(m): 3:10pm On Dec 08, 2011
Do you want to solve simple computer problems, just say it out and we give you the solution. If it's is quite complex you can get the solution in our office. Location PH. <naturelnext@yahoo.com 08189104571>
Re: Computer Repairs And Maintenance. by jiggar(m): 10:25pm On Dec 08, 2011
i use a hp touch screen lappy,wen i boot al d lites com up but d screen wil not show,it's not d ram, so wat culd b d problem and any solution?
Re: Computer Repairs And Maintenance. by Raymagnate(m): 11:05pm On Dec 08, 2011
hi jigger, this problem is very common on hp laptop. i will tell you the most common problem so this will be helpful to you.
1) this can be as a result of a bad motherboard.
2) Typically you can start your computer in safe mode by depressing the f8 key at the same time you boot. That will tell your computer to load only the essential drivers and OS components to boot the window screen. From safe mode, you can delete, clean up temp files, or roll back to a new setpoint date when your computer was working. You can try this and clean your system of any viruses that may have invaded your system!
3) ensure your battery is still sound by troubleshootin it with a workin battery.
4) The presence of unnecessary Windows files on your system may often create certain problems.
5) Ensure your HD is sitted tight.
6) Take your time n u will go thru it.

I believe this information has been helpful to you.
naturelnext@yahoo.com
Re: Computer Repairs And Maintenance. by jiggar(m): 11:39pm On Dec 08, 2011
Raymagnate,i tried al u sugested, stil not workin. Thanks 4 ur help,though.
Re: Computer Repairs And Maintenance. by emexi: 1:39pm On Dec 10, 2011
Raymagnate:

Do you want to solve simple computer problems, just say it out and we give you the solution. If it's is quite complex you can get the solution in our office. Location PH. <naturelnext@yahoo.com 08189104571>

@raymagnate. my desk computer boots and sometimes work perfectly and sometimes it hangs ,i have formatted several times, sometimes it brings out bluishish screen and i have to rebooth again to be able to use and its very slow . what can i do

(1) (Reply)

Unwired Internet Services Reviews / Did You Buy A LED/3D Tv Abroad And Its Displaying Black And White? / Is Cloud Computing Possible Offline?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.