Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Admin Closed Chapter On Nairaland Party - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Admin Closed Chapter On Nairaland Party (957 Views)

Nairaland Party / Nairaland Party Over / Anybody Interested In A Nairaland Party? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Admin Closed Chapter On Nairaland Party by Sobola75(f): 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2007
Admin stopped further discussion on proposed nairaland party as a result names house members are calling themselves. Do notice that?
Re: Admin Closed Chapter On Nairaland Party by bisii(f): 6:31pm On Sep 27, 2007
i`m lost, expansiate!!!!
Re: Admin Closed Chapter On Nairaland Party by drrionelli(m): 12:09am On Sep 28, 2007
"Expansiate"?
Re: Admin Closed Chapter On Nairaland Party by tkb417(m): 9:05am On Sep 28, 2007
@Bisii
wassup. couldnt explain to you on fone yesterday.
I actually started an idea of a get together kinda thingy on NL and just as the thing was getting jiggy, someone by the name PLAY came on air and said i was out to dupe people.
Imagine that.
He/she said my name was tokunbo adeniji
email: toky147@yahoo.com
London returnee
Live in warri
damn, i was flabbergasted 'cos that wasnt me at all.
Later she came out to say she was playing "candid online" that i was just canned.
Damn it, i felt like strangling her.

The Admin feeling my tone and the obscenities flying up and down had to lock the thread.
I checked her email and noticed his/her name is Biodun Stephens. I know that will be a guy masquerading as a woman.

That was what really happened

@Sobola
That fry must have been sent to scatter the thread 'cos their was no need for all those shits she did yesterday.
Nice try my bruv. It happens on NL. I hope i get to know who bears that name Biodun Stephens. My Intel. will let me know who is behind it soon.
Chao
Re: Admin Closed Chapter On Nairaland Party by McOmo(m): 12:31pm On Sep 28, 2007
una still dey here shocked shocked shocked\

grin grin grin grin
Re: Admin Closed Chapter On Nairaland Party by knzguru(m): 3:36am On Dec 02, 2007
@ nairalanders

you are invited to the nairaland party meeting holding on Saturday 8th of December at 4pm at Ikeja.

We'll be discussing on the best way to organise this nairaland party.

Only those who are interested in being a part of this should send an email to knzguru@yahoo.com for more details.

Lets stop talking and do this!

Cheers
Re: Admin Closed Chapter On Nairaland Party by cuteNhot(f): 3:40am On Dec 02, 2007
last year it was
Wole.
that flopped.
lets see what happens this time around. cheesy
Re: Admin Closed Chapter On Nairaland Party by cuteNhot(f): 3:41am On Dec 02, 2007
last year it was
Wole.
that flopped.
lets see what happens this time around. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Showing More Topics Under 'Recent Posts' / Tori 4 Country People Come See Ikebe Action! / Showing Love And Care To The Less Priviledge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.