Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Please Help Her Out! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Help Her Out! (833 Views)

Help! Her Academic Guardian Is Advising Her To Change Her Real Age In UTME Reg / Help Me To Help Her. / Sleepless Nights! Pls Help Her Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Her Out! by ndigbo: 6:20am On Dec 09, 2011
Hi Nlanders, i would like those of us with ideas to please help a friend of mine out.
She actually wants to obtain a Post Graduate Diploma certificate (PGD). But amissed of which institution will offer more value for money and also remains cost effective! She resides in Lagos and would also like to carry out the program in Lagos.
Thanks in advance for your well meaning comments and Advice.
Re: Please Help Her Out! by ndigbo: 10:41pm On Dec 09, 2011
Isn't there any one on this site that can help out

(1) (Reply)

Project Topics In Banking And Finance / Important Information For The Nigerian Student; Post UTME, Admission List Info / UNN New Dates For Post Utme 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.