Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Rugged Man And De Indispensables New Song - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rugged Man And De Indispensables New Song (723 Views)

Don Jazzy Calls D Banj A Broke Dude In New Song / 9ice Vs Rugged Man / Naeto C ,mode 9, Rugged Man ,free Style Your View (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rugged Man And De Indispensables New Song by femi100(m): 10:18pm On Sep 27, 2007
De Indispensables featuring Rugged Man  '' Scatter D ground''  what do you guys think? click on the link to listen to the song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOSy8TRobSo

Re: Rugged Man And De Indispensables New Song by 2face22: 10:10am On Sep 28, 2007
feeling the track heavily. My God those boys are good. i hear they are from Port Harcourt. very different and unique.
Re: Rugged Man And De Indispensables New Song by acidrop(f): 10:15am On Sep 28, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmm, will wanna listen 2 d song, but aint tryin 2 hate or anything, dude wassup wit ur ID, 2face22 undecided
Re: Rugged Man And De Indispensables New Song by 2face22: 10:22am On Sep 28, 2007
2face is my man and Nigeria's finest its good to celebrate him if you dont mind. but listen to the song you will feel me. the song is the bomb. click on the link
Re: Rugged Man And De Indispensables New Song by acidrop(f): 10:24am On Sep 28, 2007
Yeah I will, but 2face name is 2face now, I don’t get the 22 at the end of 2face
Re: Rugged Man And De Indispensables New Song by 2face22: 10:31am On Sep 28, 2007
lets just say 22 is my lucky number. does it have any connection to you? let me know. is that how old you are?
Re: Rugged Man And De Indispensables New Song by acidrop(f): 1:31am On Sep 29, 2007
no, was just wondering datz all
Re: Rugged Man And De Indispensables New Song by jerrymania(m): 4:23pm On Sep 29, 2007
that song is wack. They cant do krunk.The rap was the wackiest.
Re: Rugged Man And De Indispensables New Song by femi100(m): 8:19pm On Sep 29, 2007
that track rocks, its a shame you are not feeling it,but i understand
Re: Rugged Man And De Indispensables New Song by zigbo(f): 11:25pm On Sep 29, 2007
uhm i love indespensables nd all bu' i aint feeling this track at all undecided they ve got a song though with phibee 1 or sumfin uk fem.rapper that one's real tyte,u should listen to that undecided then "i love u"  of sumfin is nice too wink
Re: Rugged Man And De Indispensables New Song by streetbuzz(m): 8:32am On Sep 30, 2007
that track is urban massive. Naija krunk. how nice.They actually used pidgin english and some parts feels like Nelly. feeling da tune

(1) (Reply)

Wanted: Music Video Actress / Ty Bello / What About A "download Songs" Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.