Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

To The Programmers - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / To The Programmers (1235 Views)

A Quick Survey To The Programmers In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To The Programmers by rukie(f): 12:44pm On Dec 09, 2011
Hi all, please I need a php code that will display a successful login on the same page that is displaying the entries submitted into the database and updating it at the same time
Re: To The Programmers by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 09, 2011
dat is simple enough na, but that combines mysql with php na.

Step 1: Design your registration form with html
step 2: validate the form with javascript (u can skip that)
Step 3: validate with php to make sure right data type submited
step 4: enter the data into a database table, you must ave created the dbase earlier
step 5: do a login form, follow step 2 and 3
step 6: verify if the user data is the same, if no, display an error message
step 7: if correct, setup a session / cookie and store the userid
step 8: Do some security for your application

If you cannot do step 1 and step 3, then you need to outsource the work.

If you want me to help you do that, it will cost you 1k recharge card, that will take me like 10-15 minutes.
Re: To The Programmers by learnphp5: 1:13pm On Dec 09, 2011
dat is simple enough na, but that combines mysql with php na.Step 1: Design your registration form with htmlstep 2: validate the form with javascript (u can skip that)Step 3: validate with php to make sure right data type submitedstep 4: enter the data into a database table, you must ave created the dbase earlierstep 5: do a login form, follow step 2 and 3step 6: verify if the user data is the same, if no, display an error messagestep 7: if correct, setup a session / cookie and store the useridstep 8: Do some security for your applicationIf you cannot do step 1 and step 3, then you need to outsource the work.If you want me to help you do that, it will cost you 1k recharge card, that will take me like 10-15 minutes.

- dhtml (currently banned)
Re: To The Programmers by rukie(f): 1:58pm On Dec 09, 2011
haba
Re: To The Programmers by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 09, 2011
which one be haba?
Re: To The Programmers by biometrics: 5:45am On Dec 12, 2011
I could do it for you for N500, you only pay by recharge card. Let me know when you are ready.
Re: To The Programmers by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 18, 2011
^^^Haba, you dey try steal my lines abi?

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Write Andriod Applications? / Youtube-like Video Player For A Website / Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.