Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,973 members, 7,835,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

School Principal And Teachers Held Hostage By Angry Parents! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / School Principal And Teachers Held Hostage By Angry Parents! (682 Views)

California Hospital Held Hostage By Hackers / Who Contributes More To The Society: Doctors Or Teachers??? / 2oo Nigerians Being Held Hostage By Libyan Rebels? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

School Principal And Teachers Held Hostage By Angry Parents! by OhMyGawd: 12:52pm On Dec 09, 2011
A school principal and several teachers were held hostage for several hours by a group of parents demanding the dismissal of a teacher in a southern French town.

The stand-off, which ended today, was sparked Tuesday evening (local time) when 15 parents stormed Notre-Dame de Caderot school in Berre l'Etang and barricaded themselves in the building with the headmistress, an administrator and three teachers, Le Figaro Daily reported.

"I acknowledge that there are problems, they are not heard by the academic authorities, so they decided to kidnap me with three teachers," Christine Courtot, director of the institution, said.
Read more »
Re: School Principal And Teachers Held Hostage By Angry Parents! by OhMyGawd: 4:36pm On Dec 15, 2011

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria, SA, Africa’s Biggest Fraud Centres – KPMG / Another Insult To Nigeria's Image / Oops: Armed Robbery Just Took Place In Front Of My Hotel With Live Gunshots...!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.