Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,771 members, 7,955,943 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:16 PM

Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident (22247 Views)

Nollywood Actor Ceejay Perez Dies In Fatal Motor Accident(photos) / Chika Ike Wore This To Church Today (photo) / Photos: Actress Chika Ike About To Make Her Own Gate Famous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident by bovy: 4:05pm On Dec 09, 2011
Nollywood  star actress, Chika Ike, has cheated death as she recently survived a ghastly car accident that would have claimed her life.
  According to source ,The actress was said to be returning from a movie location with her driver when her wine colour 2010 Honda CRV car crashed and damaged beyond repairs.
   The actress said,“I can’t explain how I escaped unhurt because everybody that came to the accident scene could not believe the occupants of the vehicle survived. I just thank God for the grace.”

http://www./2011/12/nollywood-actresschika-ike-survives.html#ixzz1g3AiW31w

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 09, 2011
WTF is this!? the windscreen is not even broken?! yes she was in an accident but lets not make this more dramatic than it is. by the look of that car, EVERYBODY should come out of this without a scratch, thanks to airbags and seatbelts!
Re: Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident by KAYD007(m): 4:54pm On Dec 09, 2011
angry good she escaped unhurt, but what were her two eyes for,

was prolly pinging away on her blackberry! angry
Re: Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident by PeeBee: 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2011
Was the driver drunk or what? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident by eghost247(m): 5:05pm On Dec 09, 2011
bovy:

Nollywood  star actress, Chika Ike, has cheated death as she recently survived a ghastly car accident that would have claimed her life.
  According to source ,The actress was said to be returning from a movie location with her driver when her wine colour 2010 Honda CRV car crashed and damaged beyond repairs.
   The actress said,“I can’t explain how I escaped unhurt because everybody that came to the accident scene could not believe the occupants of the vehicle survived. I just thank God for the grace.”

cheated death hehehehe reminds me of them final destination movies
Re: Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident by goody12: 5:18pm On Dec 09, 2011
bovy:

Nollywood star actress, Chika Ike, has cheated death as she recently survived a ghastly car accident that would have claimed her life.
According to source ,The actress was said to be returning from a movie location with her driver when her wine colou[b]r 2010 Honda CRV car[/b] crashed and damaged beyond repairs.

That car dont look like a Honda CRV to me, and the accident couldnt have even claim any life, with or without grace. I thank God, anyway
Re: Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident by Goldieluks: 5:29pm On Dec 09, 2011
Thank God she survived it. I've had enough of Nollywood deaths to last me a life time.
Re: Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident by slap1(m): 5:33pm On Dec 09, 2011
Honda CRV used to be a jeep, I think. . .and that crash is below ghastly. Thank God for her life.
Re: Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident by humblebee: 5:39pm On Dec 09, 2011
this is not as bad as painted, but people die in crashes like these though, especially women!!! congrats
Re: Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident by Fhemmmy: 5:40pm On Dec 09, 2011
Happy for her . . .
Re: Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident by alex406(m): 6:01pm On Dec 09, 2011
Congrats!
Re: Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident by PurestBoy(m): 6:20pm On Dec 09, 2011
Sexy pics, I feel like shagging her
Re: Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident by 27naira(m): 6:41pm On Dec 09, 2011
PurestBoy:

Sexy pics, I feel like sleeping-with her

grin grin Idi.ot!
Re: Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident by tjadeba(m): 6:45pm On Dec 09, 2011
I thank God for her life that she did not pass out due to shock. I also commiserate with her on the loss of the car.seem to be a write off.God will provide another one for you.

But entertainment journalists in Nigeria can lie! How does that car equate to a Honda CRV? ok, How is that accident ghastly? ok, maybe its 2011 CRV and that car does not even look to me like a brand new car even if it were another brand of car. I wonder what they would have written if the picture was not made available with the story.Perhaps they would have called the car a Rolls Royce Phantom or an Aston-Martin.
Re: Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident by eros(m): 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2011
God be praised.
Re: Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident by chelseabmw(m): 7:44pm On Dec 09, 2011
ThankGod she dey alive
Re: Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident by ugotuf(m): 8:44pm On Dec 09, 2011
I really do thank God for her.
Re: Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident by tlops(m): 9:02pm On Dec 09, 2011
She go jam wall come dey complain. Thank God say no be tree u jam.
Re: Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident by elewele100: 10:05pm On Dec 09, 2011
God is good. May He continue to protect us from the spirit of sudden death
Re: Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident by Olalekan0(m): 10:22pm On Dec 09, 2011
Ah,Thank God my wife to be is not dead!
Re: Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident by muyoto: 10:48pm On Dec 09, 2011
ghastly
a : terrifyingly horrible to the senses : frightening <a ghastly crime>  http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ghastly

b: causing great horror or fear http://oxforddictionaries.com/definition/ghastly

within the limits of the definitions above, I don't think the journalist was too far of the mark to describe the scene as ghastly.

nonetheless, the reporter could do with a little a car education: that car is certainly not a CRV. more like a 2008 honda accord.

We thank God for the Actress's life sha.
Re: Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident by ronkebp(f): 11:20pm On Dec 09, 2011
Thank God for her life ooooo, I would have loved the other picture of hers, but it looks like she used paint to paint her lips.
Re: Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident by surugede(m): 11:46pm On Dec 09, 2011
it is that she was sleeping, drunk or she was carrying her boyfriend in the front and they were ,

BTW I'm till searching for the "Ghastly" in this accident incident.
Re: Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident by mykali(m): 12:23am On Dec 10, 2011
humblebee:

this is not as bad as painted, but people die in crashes like these though, especially women!!! congrats

alex406:

Congrats!

you're congratulating her for surviving an accident? abi she get super powers??
Re: Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident by ncpat(m): 8:15am On Dec 10, 2011
i personally thank God that no life was lost but it is only in nigeria such thing will happen and nothing will be done, what i`m saying here now is that the police need to investigate the cause of the accident and arrest and punish who ever is guity, seeing the pic, she might be the one actually driving.
Re: Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident by humblebee: 8:19am On Dec 10, 2011
ncpat:

i personally thank God that no life was lost but it is only in nigeria such thing will happen and nothing will be done, what i`m saying here now is that the police need to investigate the cause of the accident and arrest and punish who ever is guity, seeing the pic, she might be the one actually driving.

i don't understand this?
Re: Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident by ncpat(m): 9:09am On Dec 10, 2011
humblebee:

i don't understand this?

it could be reckless driving which could even lead to killing of passerby
Re: Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident by mujila: 9:30am On Dec 10, 2011
One thing i knowis tyat this is definately a CRV But ghastly I don't!
Re: Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident by ibrobell(m): 9:45am On Dec 10, 2011
Thank God for her
Re: Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident by Intrepid1(m): 10:02am On Dec 10, 2011
BOOBS shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nollywood Actress,chika Ike Survives Ghastly Motor Accident by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 10, 2011
KAYD007:

angry good she escaped unhurt, but what were her two eyes for,

was prolly pinging away on her blackberry! angry
LMAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christmas: Tonto Dikeh Wishes Jesus, Her 'Brother & Gee' Happy Birthday (Pix) / BBNaija's Marvis Looks Gorgeous In New Photos / Toke Makinwa The Fashionista Steps Out In Gorgeous Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.