Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:11 PM

Obama Fights Nigerian Anti-man-lover Bill, Threatens To Cut Off Aid - Forbes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obama Fights Nigerian Anti-man-lover Bill, Threatens To Cut Off Aid - Forbes (7311 Views)

Chude Jideonwo Blasts Senate On Anti-man-lover Law, Why I Am Ashamed To Be A Nigerian / UK, Amnesty International Kick Against Nigeria’s Anti man-lover Law / Uganda/ghana To Miss 80 Million Pounds Over Anti-man-lover Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama Fights Nigerian Anti-man-lover Bill, Threatens To Cut Off Aid - Forbes by Kobojunkie: 10:39pm On Dec 10, 2011
I don't share your hope there. I would rather we pursue solutions that will not result in the kind of disaster we saw in Ethiopia, in the 80's but this tim on a more massive scale.
Re: Obama Fights Nigerian Anti-man-lover Bill, Threatens To Cut Off Aid - Forbes by Arosa(m): 10:57pm On Dec 10, 2011
Kobojunkie:

I don't share your hope there. I would rather we pursue solutions that will not result in the kind of disaster we saw in Ethiopia, in the 80's but this tim  on a more massive scale.

So what is your solutions, more conditional aid from the western world?
Agressive minority should not force their views and tastes on everyone !
Re: Obama Fights Nigerian Anti-man-lover Bill, Threatens To Cut Off Aid - Forbes by Kobojunkie: 11:02pm On Dec 10, 2011
Arosa:

So what is your solutions, more conditional aid from the western world?

Probably instead of attacking Aid, and those who give it, I would focus more on tackling the main problem of poverty and corruption which plagues all of Africa. I mean that is the reason why the junkie turned to the fix in the first place. Depriving him of his fix without first taking care of the problem that drove him to it, would amount to doing nothing as he will likely go back to get the fix and may never want to be rid of it after then.
Re: Obama Fights Nigerian Anti-man-lover Bill, Threatens To Cut Off Aid - Forbes by Arosa(m): 11:09pm On Dec 10, 2011
^^^ well said.  cool
Re: Obama Fights Nigerian Anti-man-lover Bill, Threatens To Cut Off Aid - Forbes by Goldieluks: 11:13pm On Dec 10, 2011
What nonsense g.ay right! !
Re: Obama Fights Nigerian Anti-man-lover Bill, Threatens To Cut Off Aid - Forbes by EvilBrain1(m): 1:19am On Dec 11, 2011
Are they also going to cut off their PEPFAR HIV/AIDS funding? If so then a lot of good people are going to suffer and die because of Nigerians' bigotry and intolerance.

I hope nobody here is naive enough to think our useless federal government is going to pay for HIV drugs for the masses.
Re: Obama Fights Nigerian Anti-man-lover Bill, Threatens To Cut Off Aid - Forbes by Sunofgod(m): 9:20am On Dec 11, 2011
Re: Obama Fights Nigerian Anti-man-lover Bill, Threatens To Cut Off Aid - Forbes by OmoTier1(m): 1:18pm On Dec 11, 2011
Ceremonial dundees like kobojunkie do not understand that the WEST does not give aid to any nation but themselves!

Time immemorial the US haved used her aid for economic expansion; allowing here companies to expand in territories they otherwise would not be able to reach from the US, thereby giving them huge economic market access at very cheap cost! Ever wondered who manufactures and distribute the HIV/AIDS drugs they bring into the country?

The WESTERN aids have been used to distort the economic growth and development of African nations and if the US wants to stop her aids to Nigeria, then it is most welcomed!

Nigeria is not a nation in want, rather we lack the political will to manage our excesses! In the words of Senator David Mark ", they can go to hell with their aids, "

We believe in a man + woman relationship. Its Adam and Eve not Adam & Steve
Re: Obama Fights Nigerian Anti-man-lover Bill, Threatens To Cut Off Aid - Forbes by warrior01: 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2011
I dey feel you bro! just dey wonder how person go leave all the fine toto wey full here dey look for anoda man anus wey him go shook him prick enter. tufiakwa!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do We ( The Igbos) Always Pander To Any Government In Power. / LASG Reinforces Ban On Roadside Sale Of Rams / Buhari's Proposed BH Negotiation: "We Don't Negotiate With Terrorists"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.