Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Christians, Muslims And Atheists On Nl. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians, Muslims And Atheists On Nl. (657 Views)

Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept? / Questions For Evolutionists And Atheists / Skeptics And Atheists In Nigeria: How Do You Manage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christians, Muslims And Atheists On Nl. by Jasiel(f): 12:06am On Dec 11, 2011
I've silently watched and read topics posted by u all defending ur beliefs and cursing each other out. Why can't we all just get along with each other instead of taking sides and squabbling with one another. Despite our beliefs, we have one thing in common - the belief in a Supreme creator. Squabbling about his identity doesn't make Him less than who He is and do not fool yourselves by thinking you are defending Him. If your God or belief in Him for that matter needs defending , then it really isn't worth trusting in that deity. I believe in our interconnectedness as humans. We all have differences and it would be foolish to assume we were all the same but our differences need not push us away from each other . Some of u have come to be my favourites - lagosshia, frosbel, sweetnecta, joagbaje, pastor kun… and many others I can't remember. I love you all- Really I do.
Re: Christians, Muslims And Atheists On Nl. by LagosShia: 12:23am On Dec 11, 2011
Jasiel:

I've silently watched and read topics posted by u all defending your beliefs and cursing each other out. Why can't we all just get along with each other instead of taking sides and squabbling with one another. Despite our beliefs, we have one thing in common - the belief in a Supreme creator. Squabbling about his identity doesn't make Him less than who He is and do not fool yourselves by thinking you are defending Him. If your God or belief in Him for that matter needs defending , then it really isn't worth trusting in that deity. I believe in our interconnectedness as humans. We all have differences and it would be foolish to assume we were all the same but our differences need not push us away from each other . Some of u have come to be my favourites - lagosshia, frosbel, sweetnecta, joagbaje, pastor kun… and many others I can't remember. I love you all- Really I do.

I love you too!

this forum has long being a play ground for the likes of frosbel who act like hired assasins paid to tarnish the image of islam online and provoke and insult muslims.that has to stop.if any christian who believes christianity is the truth,then let them teach and preach their christianity.no one would deny them that right.but when preaching christianity has turned into an onslaught against islam,then that has to be checked.
Re: Christians, Muslims And Atheists On Nl. by Jasiel(f): 12:26am On Dec 11, 2011
What difference have u made by fighting back?
Re: Christians, Muslims And Atheists On Nl. by manmustwac(m): 12:32am On Dec 11, 2011
LagosShia:

I love you too!

[b]this forum has long being a play ground for the likes of frosbel who act like hired assasins paid to tarnish the image of islam online and provoke and insult muslims.that has to stop.[/b]if any christian who believes christianity is the truth,then let them teach and preach their christianity.no one would deny them that right.but when preaching christianity has turned into an onslaught against islam,then that has to be checked.
Well theres another alternative. You can always make a complaint in the complaints thread instead of fighting fire with fire.
Re: Christians, Muslims And Atheists On Nl. by manmustwac(m): 12:34am On Dec 11, 2011
Jasiel:

He has made no difference whatsoever
Re: Christians, Muslims And Atheists On Nl. by Jasiel(f): 12:34am On Dec 11, 2011
Exactly mmw
Re: Christians, Muslims And Atheists On Nl. by LagosShia: 1:01am On Dec 11, 2011
Jasiel:

spread the truth and expose falsehood:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-739943.0.html
Re: Christians, Muslims And Atheists On Nl. by thehomer: 9:48am On Dec 11, 2011
Jasiel:

I've silently watched and read topics posted by u all defending your beliefs and cursing each other out. Why can't we all just get along with each other instead of taking sides and squabbling with one another. Despite our beliefs, we have one thing in common - the belief in a Supreme creator. Squabbling about his identity doesn't make Him less than who He is and do not fool yourselves by thinking you are defending Him. If your God or belief in Him for that matter needs defending , then it really isn't worth trusting in that deity. I believe in our interconnectedness as humans. We all have differences and it would be foolish to assume we were all the same but our differences need not push us away from each other . Some of u have come to be my favourites - lagosshia, frosbel, sweetnecta, joagbaje, pastor kun… and many others I can't remember. I love you all- Really I do.

Actually, we don't have that in common.
Re: Christians, Muslims And Atheists On Nl. by Jasiel(f): 7:29pm On Dec 11, 2011
@thehomer
so how were u created?
Re: Christians, Muslims And Atheists On Nl. by thehomer: 7:37pm On Dec 12, 2011
Jasiel:

@thehomer
so how were u created?

Depends on what you mean by "created" because I wasn't created, I was born.
Re: Christians, Muslims And Atheists On Nl. by Jasiel(f): 7:49pm On Dec 12, 2011
thehomer:

Depends on what you mean by "created" because I wasn't created, I was born.
[/qu
Born, created, no difference. From what do you derive your essence ? For what reason do you live?
Re: Christians, Muslims And Atheists On Nl. by thehomer: 9:32pm On Dec 12, 2011
Jasiel:

Born, created, no difference. From what do you derive your essence ? For what reason do you live?

Being born is different from being created. e.g Mrs Smith gave birth to a daughter while Mr. Smith created a work of art.
What is an essence?
The reason I live for the sake of living. For what reason do you live?
Re: Christians, Muslims And Atheists On Nl. by Judek2(m): 10:10pm On Dec 12, 2011
thehomer:

Actually, we don't have that in common.

[size=50pt]SECONDED[/size]

Clearly three different beliefs by the three mentioned groups.
Re: Christians, Muslims And Atheists On Nl. by Joagbaje(m): 10:45pm On Dec 12, 2011
@jasiel
Me I'm not among them fighters o. grin grin grin its the people in the bad camp who dey fight the good people
Re: Christians, Muslims And Atheists On Nl. by manmustwac(m): 10:52pm On Dec 12, 2011
Joagbaje:

@jasiel
Me I'm not among them fighters o. grin grin grin its the people in the bad camp who dey fight the good people
so who are the people in the bad camp and who are the people in the good camp?
Re: Christians, Muslims And Atheists On Nl. by Jasiel(f): 10:55pm On Dec 12, 2011
Help me ask him?
Re: Christians, Muslims And Atheists On Nl. by italo: 8:29am On Dec 13, 2011
I reported a comment once. I got no feed back and the insults on the Catholic faith continued - even intensified.
Re: Christians, Muslims And Atheists On Nl. by Jasiel(f): 9:47am On Dec 13, 2011
@ italo.
People will always use their mouths either wisely or unwisely. Why should u let another person's foolishness upset u?
Re: Christians, Muslims And Atheists On Nl. by italo: 12:50pm On Dec 13, 2011
I didn't say I was upset. I only wanted the person/people to be called to order. I come here to discuss my religious views freely because there are rules in place to ensure freedom and decency. So I only wanted those rules to be applied. If I want to go somewhere that my religious view would not be tolerated and would bring me insults and probably even put my life at risk, I'll go to Afghanistan or Maiduguri. Unless you're saying nairaland is just an online version of those places.

I understand your point though. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

The Preacher Man’s Sin / Enough Is Enuogh Acn Tells Boko Haram / Conversion To Christianity: A Missionary Deception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.