Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

My Alexa Ranking Is Now 182 Ng - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Alexa Ranking Is Now 182 Ng (5497 Views)

10 Ways To Improve Your Alexa Ranking / Why Alexa Ranking Is Useless / Ranking Algorithm Isn’t Perfect / My Alexa Ranking Is Now in 1st 200 NG- Thanks To The Ogbonge Seo Masters Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Alexa Ranking Is Now 182 Ng by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 30, 2011
^^^you dont say. . .at least i can buy a New Year Cork!
Re: My Alexa Ranking Is Now 182 Ng by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jan 01, 2012
Hmmn, now that i am in the top 200 NG, it is becoming more difficult to move, i will have to execute another brilliant idea ASAP. this it 2012, no dulling!
Re: My Alexa Ranking Is Now 182 Ng by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 04, 2012
All my other traffick stats indicate increase in traffick to www..net - that is a good way to start 2012
Re: My Alexa Ranking Is Now 182 Ng by Chisom212: 9:20am On Jan 04, 2012
You never tire for this your alex tin

Lets see your trick on how to get more fans on Facebook and more followers on Twitter wink
Re: My Alexa Ranking Is Now 182 Ng by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 04, 2012
^^^I dont need tricks, people visit my site, take it or leave it. Besides, will an alexa toolbar give you 191 NG Alexa ranking?

I am using sitemeter.com to monitor my traffick as well, and i love it. It is very accurate and i kinda prefer it to google analytics.
Re: My Alexa Ranking Is Now 182 Ng by Fayimora(m): 7:18am On Jan 05, 2012
Why are you bothered with Alexa rankings? Shouldn't you just focus on what the site/blog/app is for?
Re: My Alexa Ranking Is Now 182 Ng by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 05, 2012
Are you trying to insult me by saying that me or my site is out of focus??
Re: My Alexa Ranking Is Now 182 Ng by Fayimora(m): 7:47am On Jan 05, 2012
Yope tongue Ma trying to bring you back online. Focusing on stuffs like rankings might just distract you wink
Re: My Alexa Ranking Is Now 182 Ng by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 05, 2012
^^^Nonsense and ingrediens, you have been decepted my friend, to believe for a second that this thread is about my alexa rankings. . . .i dont give a fork about about alexa ranking seriously. I am more concerned about my bandwidth that is almost finished, and my earnings from adverts on my site, and reducing my workload a bit.
This thread is just for advertisement and for relaxation as well - some kinda spar. A respite since there is no fighting thread around at the moment, everything is just dead and quiet - like a graveyard. I was thinking of bombing the board to wake it up, but i am even too bored to launch the bomb - i just dey look at the bomb on my desktop, to launch kai. . .i don tire - i go soon retire sef.
Now, where is that seun? He is the only one that can cure my boredom at the moment - into some positivity.
Re: My Alexa Ranking Is Now 182 Ng by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 06, 2012
Mehn, with this strike coming up . . . .
Re: My Alexa Ranking Is Now 182 Ng by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 25, 2012
The site has ruined my Nigerian Traffick, but my global traffick is improving still.

My site at present looks rather foreign and not Nigerian, i guess that is why Nigerian traffick is reducing, but world traffick is increasing.

But my 2012 plans is going to improve Nigerian traffick generally because that is my primary target - and i might integrate some epayments eventually to the upcoming services. Last year was just testing the mike.
Re: My Alexa Ranking Is Now 182 Ng by Nobody: 7:26am On Jan 25, 2012
I just forgot i checked my google adsense, and my daily earnings increased also. Ope O - i just abandoned the adsense all this time.
Re: My Alexa Ranking Is Now 182 Ng by AskLouder(m): 4:57pm On Jul 04, 2014
how can i add my site in alexa http://asklouder.com
Re: My Alexa Ranking Is Now 182 Ng by richkids1(m): 11:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
Thank you brother.

databoy247:
@richkids1, you have a nice blog there, cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Love Nairaland.....my Testimony! / The Google Doodle Olympics Goalkeeping Game: How Many Are Playing? / How To Design A Php Login Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.