Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,653 members, 7,851,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:33 PM

Help The Poor And Homeless This Chritmass(please Read This) - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Help The Poor And Homeless This Chritmass(please Read This) (621 Views)

Why Some Will Remain Poor And Some Will Be Wealthy / Study Abroad Completely Free Revealed! The Poor Can Now Study In Europe Too! / Help The Needy! Your Widow's Mite Could Save Someone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help The Poor And Homeless This Chritmass(please Read This) by vincent92: 11:25am On Dec 11, 2011
If there is one thing that should be remembered during the Christmas season,it is the least among us.This is the time that it is actually OK to stop and make sure that those least fortunate are taken care of.The only thing we can do is to make a difference and start caring for our poor brethrens and let them taste a little heaven on earth this
Christmas season.
St Vincent de Paul foundation is a non profitable organisation set up to help the poor and homeless children in dis nation live near to normal lifes.Everyday this foundation grows so as the number of children too the Donation we recieve from two nearby churches re no longer meeting the needs of this children especially at this time of chritmass and that's the reason why am making this post.
This a general appeal to every member of this great nigeria forum.I belive if we're able to get at least 100naira from as many as all the generous citizen of this great forum it will go along way to helping this poor brethrens taste a little heaven on earth this Christmas season.Dear moderator i plead you do approve dis appeal thanks
You can reach us through our email add vincentdepaul92@yahoo.com and if you would also love to see this kids yu can pay us a visit at Akpo in Aguata l.g.a Anambra state near st Raphael Hospital
signed
Rev ugwu
patron St Vincent de Paul foundation
Re: Help The Poor And Homeless This Chritmass(please Read This) by vincent92: 11:19am On Dec 14, 2011
what so ever you do to the least of my brothers that you do unto me.If therefore,there be any kindness we can show, or any good thing we can do to this poor fellow let us do it now,and not defer or neglect it, as we may not pass this way again.Please show kindness to this children this chritmass am gratefull to all those that have contacted us in one way or the other may the Good Lord continue to bless you in all that you do in Jesus Name.AMEN

(1) (Reply)

gateway 2 wealth 2012 / I Need A Seriuos Buyer Of Palm Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, And Palm Kernel Shel, / Agent In Istanbul -turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.