Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,537 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:25 PM

Hiv Patient Only - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hiv Patient Only (1891 Views)

Hugging, Shaking, Talking And Sitting With An Hiv Patient Can Make U Get D Virus / I'm A Kidney Patient, 6 Years Post Transplant / Can An HIV Patient Get Married ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hiv Patient Only by Docosward(m): 2:34pm On Dec 11, 2011
Hello all hiv/aids patient, My Names are Doc Osward Jonathan 32yrs old, a native born of Delta State, Nigeria. I was move with passion about this Hiv/aids in our world today nd this lead me into self fund project of Hiv/aids cure. I learnt this herbs medicine from my mum since when i was 7yrs old nd i have being in this Hiv cure project for 2yrs now, nd i was able to come out with a remedy not cure yet but still working on it nd i'm very close to the cure now. The herbs remedy for hiv that i came out with contains a class of compounds called "Steroid glycosides"-type vernonioside B1 - these chemical substances possess a potent anti-parasitic, anti-tumor nd becteridal effects on the blood nd body. The herbs also employed as an agent in curing "Schistosomiasis" which is a disease caused by parasitic worm, its also treat related problems in the body such as diarrhea nd general physical malaise nd other vector born disease, spin pain nd chest pain. The herb medicine also do general cleansing in the blood nd cure the weight lost disease that is in the patient liver, it cure constipation nd general feeling of unwell. Its also good in removing wrinkles nd making the patient feel stronger, can also treat skin infection, disease in the liver nd kidney. The medicine also contains "Hydrogen Peroxide" which generate highly reactive free radicals which kill becteria , further contributing to its anti-becteria properties. So with this herbs medicine for hiv u will get 60% help nd feel healthy nd stronger to face ur daily activities, it will also stop the invading of parasite nd bacteria into the body. Right now the project has spot because i run out of fund, but i still want to continue the project for the cure nd right now the other herbs i need now to make this a success is not in west africa but in Tanzania, Namibia nd Zimbabwe. This project will cost me #400,000 (four hundred thousand naira) that is $2,565 (Two thusand five hundred nd sixty five dollas). I'm asking for ur free will donation today for me to finish this project nd come out with the cure. And for any one person that donate will have access to the remedy free of charge; nd for those who God has touch their heart nd are interested to make donate toward this project should mail me on (jonathanosward@yahoo.com) with this as ur subject (free will donation) and also include ur name, location nd phone number. Thanks nd may God almighty bless u for donating toward this project. I love u all.
Re: Hiv Patient Only by rashypep(m): 9:53pm On Dec 12, 2011
scammer !
Re: Hiv Patient Only by highland(m): 12:44pm On Dec 13, 2011
o boy.
Re: Hiv Patient Only by deltalife(m): 4:32pm On Dec 13, 2011
Not a scammer really just that the thread shouldnt be just for the HIV patients as it is not even eazy for them to buy their drugss not to talk of sopporting/ financing a research.
Re: Hiv Patient Only by Docosward(m): 2:02pm On Dec 15, 2011
rashypep:

scammer !
Hi Rashypep, it is normal for you to think like the way you do but the truth is that am not a scammer but here to help as many as i can.
Re: Hiv Patient Only by Docosward(m): 2:08pm On Dec 15, 2011
deltalife:

Not a scammer really just that the thread shouldnt be just for the HIV patients as it is not even eazy for them to buy their drugss not to talk of sopporting/ financing a research.
Hi Chuks, thanks for being in my thread anyway thank God u know am real and not scam.
Re: Hiv Patient Only by Docosward(m): 2:10pm On Dec 15, 2011
Thanks Haruna for donating and may God bless u so much.
Re: Hiv Patient Only by Docosward(m): 2:12pm On Dec 15, 2011
Thanks Mamiki from South Africa for Donating may God Bless u so much
Re: Hiv Patient Only by deltalife(m): 9:48am On Dec 16, 2011
Doc. Osward - just have to be patient, those that have and knows what it means to help will surely donate but please do not allow temptation push to you into diverting fund because that is normal with every human being so now we are lending you trust.

I trust you and I know that with what you have done so far you will be able to deliver.
Re: Hiv Patient Only by Docosward(m): 9:05pm On Dec 23, 2011
deltalife:

Doc. Osward - just have to be patient, those that have and knows what it means to help will surely donate but please do not allow temptation push to you into diverting fund because that is normal with every human being so now we are lending you trust.

I trust you and I know that with what you have done so far you will be able to deliver.
deltalife:

hi chucks it has been a long time i was not around b4 but am back now, anyway i have given the world my word i will do as i have promise.
Re: Hiv Patient Only by Docosward(m): 11:23am On Feb 29, 2012
How are u all doing today, hope fine and in great health. Yes the project is complete and the medicine is ready. If u are interested then contact me on jonathanosward@yahoo.com
Re: Hiv Patient Only by warrior101: 6:59pm On Feb 29, 2012
scam scam scam scam scam scam scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Hiv Patient Only by Docosward(m): 10:12am On Mar 01, 2012
warrior101:

scam scam scam scam scam scam scam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@warrior101, how sure are u??

(1) (Reply)

Personal Fitness Trainer Needed / Wonders:14yr Old Boy With The Body Of A 110yrs Old Man / Seven Bizarre Skin Conditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.