Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,168 members, 7,849,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:45 AM

Freecocoa And Firearm - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Freecocoa And Firearm (1800 Views)

FREECOCOA: Please Forgive Me / Firearm Meets Natasha,, / Firearm And Tjskii (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Freecocoa And Firearm by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 11, 2011

hahahahahahaha  cheesy cheesy

If you can't keep a quote's integrity, I wonder how many other of your "documents" that aren't tampered with

freecocoa:

in 190's thread? Yeah I saw that,you know how I feel about you.

Firearm,we'll see just how special you are.
Re: Freecocoa And Firearm by Flashaldrin(m): 5:27pm On Dec 11, 2011
Firearm:

hahahahahahaha  cheesy cheesy

If you can't keep a quote's integrity, I wonder how many other of your "documents" that aren't tampered with

i dont know what you are talking about cheesy cheesy
freecocoa:

Hahaha,him get hand but you know say na mouth dem de take remove something from eye na by blowing air into the eyes,you know say him mouth no go fit reach him eyes and as a kind hearted girl that I am,I just had to help.
lolz. ok lemme let it go, cos i trust you.
fire am, hope say you dey hear, na blow be that, no be kiss tongue tongue
Re: Freecocoa And Firearm by Idowuogbo(f): 8:08pm On Dec 11, 2011
Hmmm na wa o, I dey audience sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tweet-tweet. / My Boy Friend / Miss Virgin Beauty Pageant!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.