Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Help: How Do I Register A Company? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help: How Do I Register A Company? (1477 Views)

How Can I Register A School With Corporate Affairs Commission / How Can I Register A Business Name With CAC Without A Lawyer? / How Much Does It Cost To Register A Company With CAC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: How Do I Register A Company? by iGuru1(m): 3:40pm On Dec 11, 2011
How can i register a company name, what is the cost and where can i register it, what information will they require?
Re: Help: How Do I Register A Company? by iGuru1(m): 4:46pm On Dec 12, 2011
Pls i need help on this issue, any advice will be appreciated.
Re: Help: How Do I Register A Company? by Dsubtle(m): 1:47am On Dec 13, 2011
you can register a business name yourself @ any CAC office close to you,if you have the time but incorporation of a company will be handled by a Lawyer or Chatered Accountant.
The official payment for business name is broken down as follows
1)You buy Availabilty search form N200,it will be used to search for your proposed business names.fill the form then submit it and back after 2-3 weeks.
2)If one of the proposed name has been approved,you buy a file of N250 and make an official payment of N4000.
You will need a certificate to backup your business name if your business name include words like "CONSULT,TECHNICIAN" or antthing relating to professional service.
Please note that it's likely to cost you more than the above breakdown.

If you need to register a business name or incorporate a limited coy call Ayo on 08098689760 or mail: relianceandsubtle@gmail.com
Re: Help: How Do I Register A Company? by iGuru1(m): 7:44am On Dec 14, 2011
Thank you Sir for your response.
Re: Help: How Do I Register A Company? by debtech(m): 4:41pm On Dec 14, 2011
You can register a business name all by yourself, i just did mine and expecting my CAC certificate by next week it is tedious for a novice to do it but with a guidiance of somebody that has done it before it will be easier for you. All you will spend is about N4500. The CAC office in Lagos is located around Alausa Ikeja.
Re: Help: How Do I Register A Company? by Sirdayor(m): 3:32am On Dec 15, 2011
The answers so far are corect. Only that sometime CAC may not be as efficient as you think & that can really frustrate you. That's the reason why some people give it to the experts.
If you want to take the stress off your neck, you can talk to me on 08055137439
Re: Help: How Do I Register A Company? by the121biz: 1:50pm On Dec 15, 2011
well the cost for filing is not 4000 or 4500 naira. It is now 5000 naira. Cac changed their prices some while ago. If you want your company incorporated with stress off you,just logon to : www.communalpay.com and start the registration process instantly.
Re: Help: How Do I Register A Company? by vicholas(m): 5:58pm On Dec 15, 2011
Yap! I love the question and i did mine by my self at CAC ikeja. First and foremost, you buy availability form of #200 and fill then submit for them to search your propose business name and you check back 3weeks-4weeks. Secondly, if your desire name is approved, then you pay for a file of #250. preferably kindly give me your email address and i will forward the complete information to you as seen the email without collecting any thing from you.
Re: Help: How Do I Register A Company? by VideoBills(m): 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2011
Good People, I love your responses. Good Job.
Re: Help: How Do I Register A Company? by targus: 8:58pm On Dec 15, 2011
@Vicholas, My email address is alex@targusgrp.com, Can you please send me the form as well. Thanks
Re: Help: How Do I Register A Company? by mroluway: 7:50am On Feb 10, 2012
plz send me procedure to bigoluway30@yahoo.com
Re: Help: How Do I Register A Company? by t4thayour: 4:39pm On Feb 14, 2012
Please vcholas, my email is
I need the info too
Re: Help: How Do I Register A Company? by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:23am On May 22, 2013
You can get the cost from CAC website at http://www.cacnigeria.org/.

Check out the information you will need to register a company here.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help With Info On Candle Production / Accessbank Offers 10,000 Free Internetbanking Hardtoken For October 2014 / What Business/investment Can Get Me 15-20% Monthly On A Step-up Of 2M Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.