Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Nigerian Dude Kills His Hot Girlfriend For Going To The Pool Without Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Dude Kills His Hot Girlfriend For Going To The Pool Without Him (2002 Views)

Photo: This Young Dude Is President Buhari's PA / Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos) / Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode & His Hot Girlfriend + Got Her A New Range Rover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Dude Kills His Hot Girlfriend For Going To The Pool Without Him by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 11, 2011
WARNING; Graphic picture below and might be distressing to some readers

This senseless man murdered his girlfriend for silly reason in Ghana

http://ghanaleak.net/
Re: Nigerian Dude Kills His Hot Girlfriend For Going To The Pool Without Him by Lasinoh: 8:26pm On Dec 11, 2011
[size=20pt]So from the exchange of words then turned bloody when the boyfriend got hold of a knife and butchered his girlfriend like Goat meat.[/size]

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!
Ghana peeps don add pepper and salt!
Re: Nigerian Dude Kills His Hot Girlfriend For Going To The Pool Without Him by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 11, 2011
@ Lasinoh, not funny. Where is your sanity? The girl could be your sister or relative yano,
Re: Nigerian Dude Kills His Hot Girlfriend For Going To The Pool Without Him by Lasinoh: 8:41pm On Dec 11, 2011
obo_man:

@ Lasinoh, not funny. Where is your sanity? [size=20pt]The girl could be your sister or relative yano,[/size]

Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. . . heh!
Nor be de kain sister wey I get or know.
Impossicant! The man go quench first!
We don't have these kinds of women that attract 'goat-meat' butchers like this gal.
Btw, dooyoo know how many threads are on NL about this topic?
Or is it the bloody 'B-R-E-A-S-T' showing in the picture you perverts are interested in? wink

Nice piece of 'goat meat br-eas-t' eh? wink
Re: Nigerian Dude Kills His Hot Girlfriend For Going To The Pool Without Him by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 11, 2011
I hear you, Okay, at least honour the dead and be sensitive. No be everything you go use joke.
Re: Nigerian Dude Kills His Hot Girlfriend For Going To The Pool Without Him by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 11, 2011
I was the same person that posted on the other thread. I just want this story to come to light to warn women to choose carefully so they avoid psychopaths like you.
Re: Nigerian Dude Kills His Hot Girlfriend For Going To The Pool Without Him by Lasinoh: 8:58pm On Dec 11, 2011
obo_man:

I hear you, Okay, at least honour the dead and be sensitive. No be everything you go use joke.

obo_man:

I was the same person that posted on the other thread. I just want this story to come to light to warn women to choose carefully so they avoid psychopaths like you.

WGAF?
Who gives a 4k? kiss
Dun care who you or what you are in or out of here sweerie. . . if you gat something to write. . .just do so.
If I find it interesting under any of your psuedo-monikers I don't recognize enough to avoid. . . tough!
Now. . . buzz off! You perv!

Re: Nigerian Dude Kills His Hot Girlfriend For Going To The Pool Without Him by Rhino5dm: 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2011
This news is FALSE!
Re: Nigerian Dude Kills His Hot Girlfriend For Going To The Pool Without Him by Nobody: 2:05am On Dec 12, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

This news is FALSE!

i think so too, (although the pictures look real). first the murderer was Nigerian, now Ghanaian, whats next?

(1) (Reply)

Security Tip- Get Atleast 2 Wicked Dogs / Phillip Effiong- The Unsung Hero of Nigeria. / Why Is The North Always Made The Face Of Poverty In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.