Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,137 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I (103760 Views)

2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by Gerrard59(m): 9:29am On Dec 13, 2011
cc.
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by lawson007(m): 9:50am On Dec 13, 2011
@G-Chux,

i msu say i love your response the most very analytical and objective unlike some people that take it as an opportunity to scorfe at the man of God. I guess that those evil agents of darkness that TB Joshua has been dealing with spiritually will not spare to hear his name at all.Their response will obviously be like vindata,old wound and bad blood etc.which is uncalled for in this thread.

like i said before this thread was opened to bring out analytical discussions like yours and many others and also to call for prayers and to create awareness and wake-up call to all far and near to go to God in prayers.
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by skyone(m): 10:14am On Dec 13, 2011
Prophecy or no prophecy, doom or no doom, boo boo or no boo boo, analogy or no analogy, war or war no,

Even if the whole entire world plus Nigeria mount war against Israel, Israel will still win like eating chicken and chips. I only believe the prophesy in the bible not TB the prince of liers.
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by glowithdan(m): 10:23am On Dec 13, 2011

1 Like

Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by Fattyaid: 10:50am On Dec 13, 2011
We will only hear with our ears, it will not come near us.
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by Dsage1: 10:56am On Dec 13, 2011
The yoke of unipolarism USA can only be broke/challenged by outbreake of ww3,so dat d new power wi emerge.WW3 cant lead to d end of human race but pace way for a new power of bi-polarism/multipolarism to emerge in d global system.
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by PRYNXLEX(m): 11:03am On Dec 13, 2011
There He goes again with Prophecies. Well we know how previous Prophecies he made came to nullity. World War 3? Hmm. Its no news that the world is gradually winding to its close. The bible makes it clear too that the endtime will be laced with fake ulterances from False Prophets. But why make it more scary for those whose faith cant hold it. Please T.B Joshua, can any good prophesy come out of your lips? Humm.
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by fushi: 11:15am On Dec 13, 2011
Its time time to tell these men of God to prophecy good things. Haba
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 13, 2011
*scared*
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by NicolasN: 1:13pm On Dec 13, 2011
The author of this article is actually putting fire and a curse on himself by posting this misleading article. This is a blaspheming article on a man of God. Soon you will get your reward.

This is message from SCOAN:

Prophet T.B. Joshua Did Not Predict A Third World War

There is currently a rumour circulating that on Sunday 11th December, 2011, TB Joshua predicted a third world war.
CORRECTION: Prophet T.B. Joshua did not say that there would be a third world war. He did not say that civilisation would be gone. We should be very careful about changing a prophetic message to suit our own philosophy or our own world view.
The title chosen for this post is wrong and grossly misleading. Emmanuel TV is a means of communicating a message from God. All messages of prophecy given by Prophet T.B. Joshua to the world are shown live on Emmanuel TV during the Sunday live services at The SCOAN.
You can see the complete prophecy of the rebroadcast of the live service.
The correct response given to any prophecy is to call people together in order to pray and to seek the face of God. As Prophet T.B. Joshua advised, we continue to ask God to redeem our nation and the whole world.
Do not hear this or that and jump to a hasty conclusion. Find out the truth from the source and it shall be well with you.

http://thetbjoshuafanclub./2011/12/12/prophet-t-b-joshua-did-not-predict-a-third-world-war/
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by netghost: 1:35pm On Dec 13, 2011
Personally i think this thread should be deleted , so if WORLD WAR III is coming are we expected to run to the moon, TB Joshua needs to clear his goatee, cos it is obviously affecting the way he sees things,
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by Sike(m): 1:38pm On Dec 13, 2011
Do we need another War again in Nigeria?? But we haven't finish fighting the one at hand now. . . . Haba!
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by aribisala0(m): 2:02pm On Dec 13, 2011
America need to stay away from soccer. they went to play soccer in somalia,afghanistan and vietnam and lost badly.shame. they should stick to baskebal
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by Baawaa(m): 2:07pm On Dec 13, 2011
Signs of end time!
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 13, 2011
world war 111 has already started a very long time ago jo!
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by chromatin: 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2011
Its obvious that all of you people do not read or even consider your bibles at all. GOD's word had said that this system of things will pass away and usher a new Government, that which is Ruled by HIS Christ Jesus. No man can tell the future accurately. The bible had said, ''As for the hour, no one knows, not even the SON, only the FATHER''. Only GOD knows when the end of this world (i.e the destruction of all un-Godly men) will be. Concern yourselves with observing all of GOD's standards, than to be speculating when the end will be. This is not the first time that man has tried to predicted, it had happened long before T.B Joshua became an adult. Yes the unGodly ones inm this world will be destroyed but as to when, only GOD knows that, when its time, HIS son will spare ahead the annihilation of all un-Godly men,
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 13, 2011
some people misplaced their words saying its www iii , if so then nothing to be scared of! John cena gonna kick iran a.ss undecided

@topic; Every century must account for a war which will somehow affect the world, probably the way thing are going now maybe usa vs Iran/ even china can challenge too but this isnt suppose to be our problem lets build a home where we can sit back relax and watch the episode. The way we live now,most Nigerians better live in war than their current condition
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by Elemcat: 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2011
TB Joshua. TB Joshua. TB Joshua
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 13, 2011
don't u ever tink we are safe in africa, accident do happen. And sometymz it's d innocents dat sufferz most, some of dz agent-of-death will be flyn over-head, who knowz a missile might just land @ ur backyard one morning, our air space is nt safe. If ww3 start am afraid no one is safe.
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by Yacoco: 11:07pm On Dec 13, 2011
It will not come near us. So the Bible says. smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by lawson007(m): 11:11pm On Dec 13, 2011
netghost:

Personally i think this thread should be deleted , so if WORLD WAR III is coming are we expected to run to the moon, TB Joshua needs to clear his goatee, cos it is obviously affecting the way he sees things,

Why are Scoffers busy messing up this thread from the beginning.
PLEASE SCOFFERS STAY OFF THIS THREAD. angry
THE OBJECTIVE OF THIS THREAD IS TO CALL EVERYONE  TO PRAYERS FOR REDEEMPTION OF THE
NATIONS OF THE WORLD.
REMEMBER TB JOSHUA NEVER MENTIONED WORLD WAR 3 according to this thread.
I don't know why some people are just after him instead of the issue?
Face the issue at hand and make useful contribution only.
We should pray that there won't be a world war and that God should avert it.
Thank U.
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by kelz88(f): 11:14pm On Dec 13, 2011
Una prayer for Naija never reach heaven, still in the queue, na WWIII prayer wey go reach?!
Abeg, make we hear word. Holier than thou people. SMH!

He can go and build bunkers with collection money. Monkey!
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by lawson007(m): 11:33pm On Dec 13, 2011
Charlisco,

believe it or not, as far im concern all the prophecy given by tb joshua come to pass, the best thing at this time is to consult him how this should be averted. i think that is the bext thing now. that war will surely affect every country. i believe their will be a direction from God on how to avert it.
like tb joshua do always say, him alone can not do it him self, we have to joined hand in prayer.
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by kelz88(f): 11:37pm On Dec 13, 2011
What prophecies? Like super eagles losing? LMAO! Even my 6 year old nephew saw that coming.

Please stop celebrating him like he's a god or something. Nostradamus wanna be.
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by canadaik(m): 12:28am On Dec 14, 2011
I am afraid the analysis of the end of the world has been wrong, from my knowledge of the Bible, a man (antichrist) is going to rise who will initiate peace and broker a peace agreement with both the west and the middle east, when the whole world trust this man, then he'll begin to show his other side, i think to a reasonable extent that is the way it goes and not US against Iran or something, angry
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by Patience4C: 12:33am On Dec 14, 2011
This is message from SCOAN:

Prophet T.B. Joshua Did Not Predict A Third World War

There is currently a rumour circulating that on Sunday 11th December, 2011, TB Joshua predicted a third world war.
CORRECTION: Prophet T.B. Joshua did not say that there would be a third world war. He did not say that civilisation would be gone. We should be very careful about changing a prophetic message to suit our own philosophy or our own world view.
The title chosen for this post is wrong and grossly misleading. Emmanuel TV is a means of communicating a message from God. All messages of prophecy given by Prophet T.B. Joshua to the world are shown live on Emmanuel TV during the Sunday live services at The SCOAN.
You can see the complete prophecy of the rebroadcast of the live service.
The correct response given to any prophecy is to call people together in order to pray and to seek the face of God. As Prophet T.B. Joshua advised, we continue to ask God to redeem our nation and the whole world.
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by whiteroses(f): 2:39am On Dec 14, 2011
because of this kind thing i'm scared to have children because i have parents and grand-parents and I dont wish to suffer as much as I dont want the fruits of my womb to suffer any violence. Because it will happen one day as the bible says. They will destroy this world humans will suffer violence and be frightened dear lord i cant even stand intense arguments talkles of w-wa - war sad
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by OCCULTIST(m): 4:25am On Dec 14, 2011
When are they begining the WAR? is good they kill themselves,then African continent will take over the reign of the world as world power grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by GChux1: 7:38am On Dec 14, 2011
Oh oh. I'm sorry. Should it happen, Africa couldn't take over the world. Famine and poverty would sweep them away because no more aids from their masters. Africa isn't self sufficient. She would go a century backwards after the war. And while other nations (as we saw in Japan, Germany, England, Austria after ww2)
OCCULTIST:

When are they begining the WAR? is good they kill themselves,then African continent will take over the reign of the world as world power grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
would kickstart again, Africa would be crying for help. The grass always suffer, remember.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Stop Using Your Phone In Church!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.