Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I (103758 Views)

2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Self Prophecy By Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by meggy4real: 8:52am On Aug 12, 2013
[quote author=meggy4real][/quote]
Don't GIVE UP, HOLD ON, there is a bush on fire~Pastor Chris.
Most people are giving up a lot in life. The question is, were you in God's will at the beginning? if you were then STAY!

If it FAILED, then it wasn't FAITH
FAITH never FAILS
Make up your MIND to stay in GOD's REST.

It matters what you say.

A man once asked his wife, what will you do if I died, she said I would just die too.

3months later, he had an accident and died, on her way to view the corpse she had an accident too, 5 persons in the vehicle only she died.

SHE gAve DEATH, the License to take her Life in event of her husband's death.

If we knew how our Lives are AFFECTED by our WORDS, we would be far more careful with our WORDS.

The LIFE, you are living today is the exact picture of what you said YESTERDAY.

LIFE and DEATH are in the POWER of the tongue~ Proverbs 18:24.

YOUr tongue can GIVE you DEATH or LIFE.

What you CHOOSE is what YOU GET.

The Real choice is made by what you SPEAK.

Well, I don't think I will ever get a job there, even IF you are the ONLY one available for that space, you won't get it.
If you do, Something is gonna push you out.

YOUR Tongue will TAKE you to HEAVEN or HELL.

YOU are TODAY, WHAT YOU SAID YESTERDAY, your LIFE today represents all you said yesterday.

YOUr "TREE of LIFE" is in your TONGUE.
You can change your Life, you can just walk out of misery, pain, poverty, lack or want and GET into the GOOD LIFE and be PROSPEROUS OVERNIGHT.

RICHES and WEALTH are not in THINGS, riches and wealth are in YOU.

The day you have these understanding, NOTHING can DEFEAT YOU.

Don't ever measure a MAN with what He seems to have.

Say I AM RICH!!!
Say I KNOW WHO I AM.

God has brought us into a Large place, into a wealthy place.

POOR men don't talk HAPPY!
They are always complaining, they always look older than their real age, as they go older they get darker.

If you are Prosperous, the fairer you are as you agecheesy

GOD never created a BLACK MAN, you better believe it!

1 Like

Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by meggy4real: 9:00am On Aug 12, 2013
Rhapsody of Realities.
Theme: Keep Making Progress· Date: Monday, August 12th·
Pastor Anita Oyakhilome.

Then Isaac sowed in that land, and received in the same year an hundredfold: and the Lord blessed him. And the man waxed great, and went forward, and grew until he became very great (Genesis 26:12-13).

Our opening scripture gives us a good glimpse as to the kind of life God has ordained for us: one of consistent progress. Our path in life is as the shining light that shines brighter and brighter unto the perfect day (Proverbs 4:18). This parallels what Apostle John describes in John 1:16, talking about the life of glory and success that we have in Christ: "And of his fullness have all we received, and grace for grace."

When it says, "grace for grace" it actually means success heaped upon success; glory upon glory: a life of ever-increasing splendour. This is the life that we have in Him; therefore, always see increase. Aspire for more; dare to dream bigger. See yourself birthing new ideas and charting new frontiers; see yourself fruitful and productive in the Kingdom. Some people function at a certain level of productivity and wouldn’t aspire for more until they get tired of that present level. You don’t have to wait until you’re tired; keep advancing; keep making progress.

There’re yet more "lands to conquer." Recall that at Shiloh, Joshua challenged the children of Israel saying, "For how long will you wait here, while there’s still so much land for you to possess?" (Joshua 18:3). See and apprehend your next levels of success, increase, victory and promotion.

Prayer
Heavenly Father, I thank you for the life of increase, dominion, and power that I have in Christ Jesus. My understanding is enlightened today, to comprehend and apprehend my next level of glory, progress, and prosperity; I’m waxing great, making progress and growing exceedingly in divine wisdom, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

f u r t h e r s t u d y:
Deuteronomy 2:2-3;
And the Lord spake unto me, saying, Ye have compassed this mountain long enough: turn you northward.

Haggai 2:9;
The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the Lord of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the Lord of hosts.

Revelation 4:1
After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.

Daily Scripture Reading
1 Year Reading Plan : Romans 14-15:1-4, Psalms 90-93
2 Year Reading Plan : Luke 15:11-19, Judges 20
meggy4real:
Don't GIVE UP, HOLD ON, there is a bush on fire~Pastor Chris.
Most people are giving up a lot in life. The question is, were you in God's will at the beginning? if you were then STAY!

If it FAILED, then it wasn't FAITH
FAITH never FAILS
Make up your MIND to stay in GOD's REST.

It matters what you say.

A man once asked his wife, what will you do if I died, she said I would just die too.

3months later, he had an accident and died, on her way to view the corpse she had an accident too, 5 persons in the vehicle only she died.

SHE gAve DEATH, the License to take her Life in event of her husband's death.

If we knew how our Lives are AFFECTED by our WORDS, we would be far more careful with our WORDS.

The LIFE, you are living today is the exact picture of what you said YESTERDAY.

LIFE and DEATH are in the POWER of the tongue~ Proverbs 18:24.

YOUr tongue can GIVE you DEATH or LIFE.

What you CHOOSE is what YOU GET.

The Real choice is made by what you SPEAK.

Well, I don't think I will ever get a job there, even IF you are the ONLY one available for that space, you won't get it.
If you do, Something is gonna push you out.

YOUR Tongue will TAKE you to HEAVEN or HELL.

YOU are TODAY, WHAT YOU SAID YESTERDAY, your LIFE today represents all you said yesterday.

YOUr "TREE of LIFE" is in your TONGUE.
You can change your Life, you can just walk out of misery, pain, poverty, lack or want and GET into the GOOD LIFE and be PROSPEROUS OVERNIGHT.

RICHES and WEALTH are not in THINGS, riches and wealth are in YOU.

The day you have these understanding, NOTHING can DEFEAT YOU.

Don't ever measure a MAN with what He seems to have.

Say I AM RICH!!!
Say I KNOW WHO I AM.

God has brought us into a Large place, into a wealthy place.

POOR men don't talk HAPPY!
They are always complaining, they always look older than their real age, as they go older they get darker.

If you are Prosperous, the fairer you are as you agecheesy

GOD never created a BLACK MAN, you better believe it!
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by sixtu: 10:27pm On Jan 02, 2014
Boyloaf: i also watched emmanuel tv and heard when T.B JOSHUA said four nations will rise against 1 nation. I was abt openin a similiar topic! Front page pls.
you where not fast then
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by peteregwu(m): 8:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
It is unfortunate that many so called believers don't read the bible, the wars are in the bible.
Re: Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I by dante300(m): 9:02pm On May 02, 2016
Pls ggoldboy whatsapp me on 08077520370i have a very important thing to discuss with u.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) / Pastor Shaves A Lady, Removes Her Panties During Deliverance In Church (Photos) / Stop Using Your Phone In Church!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.