Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

Prayer And Praise For All Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer And Praise For All Religion (808 Views)

What Really Constitute a Myth. I See All Religion Guilty Of Its Features. / Food For Thought On Muslim, A Must Read For All Religion / What Are The Differences Between Worship And Praise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer And Praise For All Religion by i4serious: 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2007
About midnight Paul and Silas were praying and singing hymns to God, and the other prisoners were listening to them. Suddenly there was such a violent earthquake that the foundations of the prison were shaken. At once all the prison doors flew open, and everybody's chains came loose. Acts 16:25-26

Most of us know the story of Paul and Silas. For those of you who don’t know. Paul and Silas was going to a place of prayer and they were met by a slave girl who had a spirit by which she predicted the future. She earned a great deal of money for her owners by fortune-telling. This girl followed Paul and Silas and started shouting these men are servants of the Most High God, who are telling you the way to be saved. This went on for many days. Finally Paul got frustrated and troubled and he went and cast the spirit out of her by saying In the name of Jesus Christ I command you to come out of her. Because of the spirit leaving this slave girl, this meant that the owners could no longer make money. To make a long story short, Paul and Silas was thrown into jail. The jailer was commanded to guard them carefully. They were put in the inner cell and fasten their feet in stocks.

Paul and Silas began praying and singing hymns to God and suddenly there was a violent earthquake that shook the foundation of the prison and the prison doors open. I want you to see something. The power of prayer and praise can cause an earthquake. The power of your praise can cause things to shake and move out of place. When an earthquake occurs, what happens, things begin to move. Move out of place and shift. Your prayer and praise can cause things to shift and change in your life. The bible say that God inhabit the praises of his people. Your prayer and praise can cause the atmosphere to change. Just imagine for a moment that we as children of God meet on Sundays or whatever days your church services meet and we really begin to pray and sing praises to God, so many things can happen. Sick bodies can be healed. The blind can see. The deaf ears can hear. When we really praise God so many things can happen. Your situation can change. The thing that you are worry about or pr! aying about can change just keep praying and singing praises unto God. There is no telling what God can do when we really praise God. The bible also say that let everything that have breath praise the lord. I encourage you to pray and sing praises unto God in spite of your situation or circumstances your dealing with now and watch what God will do.
Re: Prayer And Praise For All Religion by i4serious: 4:39pm On Sep 28, 2007
IT WORKS WONDERS.
Y NOT TRY IT AND U WILL GIVE THE TESTIMONY.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help,my Parents Are Angry Wit Me / With God On Our Side: God-inspired Violence - The Others / What Is Baptism?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.