Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? (29667 Views)

Ew! Video : Wizkid- Pakurumo (available For Mobile Download ) / Photos + Video;on The Set Of Wizkid's Pakurumo Video / Wizkid Stole Pakurumo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 14, 2011
I heard wizkid stole this song from the original writer . . . . .
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by queensmith: 11:47am On Dec 14, 2011
video is BANGING! makes me wanna throw an owanbe party! like i should land in lagos now now! lol

i also enjoyeed wizzys gyrating!!

'spray di camera' too funny! absolutely loved it!
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by gerald123: 1:11pm On Dec 14, 2011
Nice video
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by desktop: 1:42pm On Dec 14, 2011
Truly a remarkable video if I must say so, actualy had it downloaded on my phone so I can watch it severaly without being restricted, come to think of it, thats the only music video ive found worthy of being on my memory card!, it is that good!
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by airmark(m): 7:13pm On Dec 14, 2011
Good video. But which TV station in 9ja will show the video in its entirety? Too longgggg. undecided
I also thought there was a time spraying money was banned in Nigeria during ceremonies. shocked

Funke is madtt : ''Wo gborun e '' She is omo ghetto. grin
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by shadrach77: 11:40pm On Dec 14, 2011
i noticed a slight mistake in the editing of the video - i'm suprised Clarence Peters made such a mistake. Notice the black jacket Wizkid had on when he came in
In;
2:57 - Wizkid is seen removing his jacket
3:00 - Wizkid is seen dancing without jacket
3:03 - Wizkid is seen removing his jacket AGAIN!

shocked
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by angelempy(f): 12:03am On Dec 15, 2011
love the video loads, its da bomb, the concept is unique,
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by MOM1(m): 5:16am On Dec 15, 2011
@ shadrach77, good observation,
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by queensmith: 12:05pm On Dec 15, 2011
shadrach77:

i noticed a slight mistake in the editing of the video - i'm suprised Clarence Peters made such a mistake. Notice the black jacket Wizkid had on when he came in
In;
2:57 - Wizkid is seen removing his jacket
3:00 - Wizkid is seen dancing without jacket
3:03 - Wizkid is seen removing his jacket AGAIN!

shocked

you are a slowpoke! can he not put on the jacket and take it off again? is it a movie that needs to be filmed with dramatical accuracy? lmao!
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by Honeycity(f): 8:56am On Dec 16, 2011
just saw the over-hyped video grin
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by lalaboi(m): 1:56pm On Dec 16, 2011
Funke Akindele killllt it
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by sleekhot: 2:27pm On Dec 16, 2011
I like the video tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Dec 17, 2011
Please can someone tell me the meaning of Pakurumo?
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by Sagamite(m): 9:16am On Dec 18, 2011
ItsModella:

Please can someone tell me the meaning of Pakurumo?

Gather together/come close and dance.
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by drlucas: 1:17am On Jan 21, 2012
Yea! The video was really da bomb funke was so so funnie,the video was so so nicee!!!!!!
Re: Wizkid's Pakurumo Video With Funke Akindele: Thoughts? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 22, 2012
i thought it was rather funny to be honest!! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty Buys A New Rolls Royce Phantom [pictures] / [MUSIC] Davido - One Of A Kind Official Release. Download Audio And Listen / Naija Music streaming or download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.