Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,893 members, 7,848,601 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:06 AM

OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 - Education (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 (134847 Views)

Oau Admission For The Year 2011/2012 Part 2 / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session / National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (107) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Teaser4(m): 8:34am On Jan 04, 2012
I predicted this situation last year,some called me a fool,and immature guy,now its getting started.Lets see how this stupid gej will withstand protest, Just forget abt resumption for now,we may not resume this year, NANS will start protest 2mao,over 1million nigerian student will be marching on the streets 2mao, Wow!!!!! Revolution lets go there,am still waiting fo AMMO, Good morning
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Lizylaw(f): 10:57am On Jan 04, 2012
Al is wel
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Lumie08(f): 11:56am On Jan 04, 2012
@lizylaw as u said al is well. Whether we like it or not revolutn wil happen but pls if u want to talk abt politics or nigeria its better to start a mew thread cos u guyz are limiting pple like me who doesnt know 5 percent abt politics from posting. Luvz
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by McBidex(f): 12:04pm On Jan 04, 2012
[color=#770077][/color]O God our help in ages past, our hope 4 d yr of subsidy removal. Baba God na ur hand we dey o, gud afternoon peepz
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by holuwatoz(m): 12:07pm On Jan 04, 2012
Hi evry one. Sorry, i ve not been on the thread for a very long time but i ve read few of the post. I 'd like to say kudos to u all for keeping the thread alive.
Faith is a vital key to a World of Triumph. Have faith in God and this yr shall be your own yr. For the pharaohs(boko haram) u see today, u shall see them no more IJN. Happy new year to u all.
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Zagol(m): 1:56pm On Jan 04, 2012
Gej wants 2 reduce d populatn of nigerians by removn subsidy so dat pple wil start of heart attack, i bliv dat egbere badluck ll nt suceed
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Zagol(m): 2:04pm On Jan 04, 2012
All is well even in d well
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Teaser4(m): 3:45pm On Jan 04, 2012
Lumie08:

@lizylaw as u said al is well. Whether we like it or not revolutn wil happen but pls if u want to talk abt politics or nigeria its better to start a mew thread cos u guyz are limiting pple like me who doesnt know 5 percent abt politics from posting. Luvz
heya,but you must get use to it,cos we av nothing to discuss for now,no registration,we are on strike,we may not resume in 5months time, Just try to post something, all is well
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Teaser4(m): 3:45pm On Jan 04, 2012
Lumie08:

heya,but you must get use to it,cos we av nothing to discuss for now,no registration,we are on strike,we may not resume in 5months time, Just try to post something, all is well
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Teaser4(m): 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2012
Lumie08:

heya,but you must get use to it,cos we av nothing to discuss for now,no registration,we are on strike,we may not resume in 5months time, Just try to post something, Keep cooooooooool
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Teaser4(m): 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2012
Lumie08:

heya,but you must get use to it,cos we av nothing to discuss for now,no registration,we are on strike,we may not resume in 5months time, Just try to post something, Keep cooooooooool
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by holuwatoz(m): 7:19pm On Jan 04, 2012
This strike will end sooner than u can say 'e b e l e.' Jus have faith in God cos He has the heart of kings in His hands and as the water in the rivers,He turns it which so ever He likes. Have F A I T H
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Ghydyon(m): 10:09pm On Jan 04, 2012
holuwatoz:

This strike will end sooner than u can say 'e b e l e.' Jus have faith in God cos He has the heart of kings in His hands and as the water in the rivers,He turns it which so ever He likes. Have F A I T H
am nt disputing it dat GOD can do it.GEJ is nt ready 2 serve nigeria.He mentioned it 2day dat "there is no going back to removal of fuel subsidy".ASUU case is still dere nt NLC,TUC etc are nw coming
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by yemmytcm(m): 11:33pm On Jan 04, 2012
Long time guys,thumbs up to you guys.the federal govt. Is not deaf to the strike of ASUU as most of us are probably thinking she is.MINISTER OF LABOUR said it today that ASUU strike would be called off soon,nevertheless we should be on our knees if you ask me doing what i will tell you BEGGING AND PRAYING TO GOD.BYE
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Zagol(m): 8:10am On Jan 05, 2012
Morny peepz, Y is dis thread drying up?@matnat,bayo22,chiaman,nehhne,yemmy1,tigee nd odas whr r u?only teaser,lollove,Ghydyhon r effective on dis thread
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Teaser4(m): 8:33am On Jan 05, 2012
Zagol:

Morny peepz, Y is dis thread drying up?@matnat,bayo22,chiaman,nehhne,yemmy1,tigee nd odas whr r u?only teaser,lollove,Ghydyhon r effective on dis thread
maybe GEJ has removed their internet subsidy,infact Bleep FG,can you imagine i went out yesterday,normally i do spent #100 to and frm,men i spent #300, rubbish, i wonder how much it will cost to travel from Ogun-Osun,b4 it normally cost me less than 2k,buh now it will be upto 5k, Good morning
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Teaser4(m): 8:33am On Jan 05, 2012
Zagol:

maybe GEJ has removed their internet subsidy,infact Bleep FG,can you imagine i went out yesterday,normally i do spent #100 to and frm,men i spent #300, rubbish, i wonder how much it will cost to travel from Ogun-Osun,b4 it normally cost me less than 2k,buh now it will be upto 5k, Good morning
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Theharbinger1: 10:47am On Jan 05, 2012
@all gud morng,guyz lets b patient dey say time heals all wound,d FG askd 4 trust jst 4a few mnts, i wil giv thm d benefit of doubt hopng dey wil b tru t dere wrd nd 9ja wil chang 4 d bettr b4 i start commentng on removal of oil subsidy,i cant really blame 9jrians, dey av lst their trst in d FG t run d country.concerng NLC nd TUC strike, it jst sadns my heart cos 1 day of nationl strike wil make 9jria lose billions in naira of national income therby addng t d problem.moreovr ASUU is nw on double strike nd since resmptn date is nt yet upon us, i beliv they wil resolv it in due tim. God! ths house is borng infact am super bored nd need t get out of this place b4 i get psycotic.@ McBidex ps do u attend MFM.
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Themmiee21: 10:58am On Jan 05, 2012
Morning peepz,,,,,pls solve dis mathematics, U saw a shirth worth #97,since u don't have enough money to buy it; u borrow #50 fem ur mum,nd #50 frm ur dad. So u nw have #100, since d shirt is #97 u have #3 change left,u return #1 to ur mum nd #1 to ur dad nd u are left wit #1,nw u owe ur mum #49 nd ur dad #49=#98 + #1 wit u =#99. Where is the missing #1?.
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by biglawks(m): 12:50pm On Jan 05, 2012
@all Good afternoon, you ave been doing a very good work, may d lord continue to strengthen u- Amen, pls i ave bin following dis thread since the previous thread b4 it reached 110 pages, pls am a uite but was following dis thread cos of my sister,pls i dnt even know anything again abt the adminsn stuff,when we heard the first list was out, she went to d portal 2 check for her status but she was not yet admitted, but i later heard dat the first batch had been cancelled which she also went 2 check her status but stil not yet admitted, pls is d second batch out ? or can someone please update me of any development?
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by JAF1(m): 8:05pm On Jan 05, 2012
I feel der iz smtin strange 'bout d presnt state f afairs. Dis multidimentional catastrophe targetd 2 cos mayhem is nt ordinary. Dont fink dat i'm beign 2 religious 4 statn dat d problm is beyond natural. As a mata f fact its rada spiritual. Boko Haram, fuel subsidy,ASUU strike, d cmin NLC nd TUC strikes etc is beyond wot we cn contain wit our intelect nd physical strength. I am nt suprisd atal by d latest chain f criplin evnts. I hrd f a profesy dat sm sort f dogs wer importd in2 d country nd der was chaos. Dis ws lst yr,bt dis yr is turnin out 2 fulfil dat prophesy. Mayb d dogs represntd Boko Haram /riots/protests. Bt der is only 1 solutn dat i knw ryt nw. I'v begun 2 pray. Pls join me guyz so dat dis problm wud b adresd
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Nekdor(f): 11:49pm On Jan 05, 2012
JAF,u r rite,der is nufin else we can do xcept 2 pray.
biglawks,wer did u get d information dat the first batch of admission list was cancelled?
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Lumie08(f): 12:00am On Jan 06, 2012
Too bad!!!!! D thread is suffering 4rm malnutritn. U guyz shey u know ur posts are its food so pls come n feed it b4 it finally dies oh.Its lyk it's new comers or let me say ppl dat dont post b4 dat ar takn ova d thread. Dubemkelly,matnat,yemmy1,nehneh,ghydyon,yemmytcm,boluzie,chiaman, rx steve lizylaw,etc etc abeg now come back, at least new year celeb is already over. Plssssss!!!!!!!
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Lumie08(f): 12:10am On Jan 06, 2012
Guyz even if its d way pple are talking abt fuel subsidy n nigeria dats is annoying u or discouraging u 4rm postn, lets just pick an interesting topic n discuss it plleeaassee!! Luvz
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by yemmytcm(m): 12:14am On Jan 06, 2012
@Lumie,i heard ya cry from afar and i ran here.guys where are you,we must not leave this thread like this,for the fact that there is no info on ground doesnt hinder you encouraging one another,giving advices,talking about future events that would soon take their course.pls come back, ,@everyone still waiting,all hope is not lost,if you believe you would receive and you will see the glory of God.@boluzie,wetin dey.@matnat,its not fair oo,@yemmy1,dubemkelly,chiaman,tobbei,host of others i might not be able to mention,lets bring this thing back to lyf.the question for the day,WHO KNOWS MORE ABOUT OAU AMONGST everyone of us,the best write up will be awarded. Make it short and precise
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Themmiee21: 12:49am On Jan 06, 2012
Well as lumie as said, we long time readers nd recent posters are d followin d thread dis days,dis thread is very borin nd cryin for u guys to post,pls @ least for we awaiters. Heard d next list will be released next week tuesday,hw true is it @ yemmy1 nd host of odas,respond pls
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by popsyluv: 9:51am On Jan 06, 2012
To all of us who have yet to be given admission, I believe that this year the Lord is our portion,saidth our soul therefore will we hope in Him, Lam 3v24
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by olaisababs(m): 10:19am On Jan 06, 2012
Hi guys,aw are you doing?i think i must agree with lumie 'cos this thread is really really going dry.So guys as for me strike or no strike i am already preparing for the resumption,You guys should't be discouraged by the strike,and we should beware of using foul and negative words.Weda wa like it or not nigeria is still our country.GREAT IFE!!!
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by yemmytcm(m): 10:59am On Jan 06, 2012
@themmie,that info was from which source.@everyone,lets be at peace,all this strikes and riots would soon be a thing of the past.REMAIN POSITIVE IN THE NEGATIVE WORLD(apostle), by Gods grace our resumption will be hastened if only you would believe.guys we are expecting ya posts ooo.themmie, your reply is needed
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Theomayor(m): 12:34pm On Jan 06, 2012
Hello peepz! is there any info concerning the V.C list and the short fall. Pls, reply ASAP
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by ChiaMan(m): 1:04pm On Jan 06, 2012
I have not abandoned the thread but this is what made me hibernate: that someone would be makin foolish/childish boastings AND even have supporters__in a supposedly education forum.
Anyway, I jux came back from a 5-day journey to a rural place in Imo State where the signal was bad.
I'm back on board pple. . .¤smiles¤
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Teaser4(m): 2:17pm On Jan 06, 2012
Lets #occupyNIGERIA Monday is the D-day:, Good afternoon peepz

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (107)

2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan / Latest News On ASUU Strike / FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.