Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 - Education (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 (134735 Views)

Oau Admission For The Year 2011/2012 Part 2 / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session / National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (107) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by bodee(m): 5:09pm On Jan 06, 2012
popsyluv:

To all of us who have yet to be given admission, I believe that this year the Lord is our portion,saidth our soul therefore will we hope in Him, Lam 3v24
A big amen to that.
omo iran!,how far na
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by bodee(m): 5:17pm On Jan 06, 2012
Teaser4:

Lets #occupyNIGERIA Monday is the D-day:, Good afternoon peepz
just take things easy cos all these things will surely be things of the past
Old men declare war but the young ones fight it.Although the catholic priest said Nigeria need revolution but do you think his children will take part in it.
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Teaser4(m): 7:37pm On Jan 06, 2012
bodee:

just take things easy cos all these things will surely be things of the past
Old men declare war but the young ones fight it.Although the catholic priest said Nigeria need revolution but do you think his children will take part in it.
bro an adage says "moja mosa la n makin kaju loju ogun",its gona be a peaceful protest,buh if the govt infuriates us,then we will act like rebels, Bro dont just stay at home,come out on monday to protest,if NBA members can protest in the sun,so we must partake as a Nigerian Students,though some fools may riddle me here,i dont send their father, he can hug a transformer, rubbish. #occupyNIGERIA
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Teaser4(m): 7:39pm On Jan 06, 2012
#occupyNIGERIA Good night friends, Haterz gona die overnight!!!!! Peace
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by bodee(m): 7:52pm On Jan 06, 2012
Teaser4:

bro an adage says "moja mosa la n makin kaju loju ogun",its gona be a peaceful protest,buh if the govt infuriates us,then we will act like rebels, Bro dont just stay at home,come out on monday to protest,if NBA members can protest in the sun,so we must partake as a Nigerian Students,though some fools may riddle me here,i dont send their father, he can hug a transformer, rubbish. #occupyNIGERIA
Protest or no protest what will be will be.I just discovered that the UN and EU are fully in support of Jonathan's action and I think that will sparks up the head of Jonathan the more.The govt has realized 1 billon+ within this few days.
To borrow the words of comrade Adams 'lets give this govt the benefit of the doubt'
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by bodee(m): 7:54pm On Jan 06, 2012
Teaser4:

Protest or no protest what will be will be.I just discovered that the UN and EU are fully in support of Jonathan's action and I think that will sparks up the head of Jonathan the more.The govt has realized 1 billon+ within this few days.
To borrow the words of comrade Adams 'lets give this govt the benefit of the doubt'
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by bodee(m): 7:58pm On Jan 06, 2012
bodee:

Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by breakice31(m): 10:07pm On Jan 06, 2012
Hullo GREAT Ife, Has OAU commences da payment of acceptance fee??I'm kinda beweirded cos i kant Wait!
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by JAF1(m): 10:34pm On Jan 06, 2012
bodee:

the issue is nt debatabl. Do u fink dat d 1 bil+ realizd is comensurate wit d damages incurd by ova 160 milion ppl 4 d past few days?definitely nt. It ws said dat 1.4 trilion debt ws incured bcoz of subsidy lst yr. Let us asume 1 bil is realizd as a result of d removl f subsidy each day. We'l hv 365 bil at d end f d yr. Cn dis 2 figures b matchd? 1.4 tril nd 0.365 tril. Dat mins d fuel subsidy removl fin is nt acurat. At d end f d yr we'l stil b at a los f 635 bil. Pls do d math nd reconsida
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Themmiee21: 10:37pm On Jan 06, 2012
Evening peeps,jst read frm Naijamediaworld blog nw dat ASUU has suspended d ongoin strike in order for d FG  to solve d prob of oil subsidy.
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Themmiee21: 10:42pm On Jan 06, 2012
Evening peeps,jst read frm Naijamediaworld blog nw dat ASUU has suspended d ongoin strike in order for d FG to solve d prob of oil subsidy.
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by JAF1(m): 10:56pm On Jan 06, 2012
It'l b so myopic f ppl 2 say dt fuel subsidy wil beneft us.i ask God 2 reveal d trut f dis isue. Den i begn 2 undastnd d biga picture. Doz dat propoz d subsidy removl dnt realize dat we r stil payin d subsidy indirectly. Dis tym its nt cald subsidy. D #85 paid on evry litr is wot d gov. wud hv paid as subsidy. So d burdn is on d mases. Guyz,its jst a tranfer of burden-4rm d gov 2 d ppl. Bt we hv a biga problm alongside d curnt. Der wil b an increase in d generl price levl f things therby adin 2 our problm f payin d subsidy incumbent on d masez in disguise. D money d govt wud v savd 4rm nt payn subsidy wil nt b abl 2 compensate 4 d #85(subsidy)nd d increase in general price levl wit d same levl f incom.d govt r 4getn dat as lng as we r importin we'l pay d same amount 4 fuel. Eida it is d govt/d peopl. Bt wit al diz, i implor u guyz 2 pray. Pray guyz!
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Theharbinger1: 11:37pm On Jan 06, 2012
@Chiaman dat issue is dead,buried,4gotn dont resurect it. Bydway i agree wit wat lumie said d thread is borng,matnat,dubemkelly,abatvic,rx steve,boluzie,lizylaw nd a host of others where ar u guys,i jst hope ur all fine.@all peacful dialogue is d 1st nd best way t resolv dispute.
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Diplomatology(m): 11:55pm On Jan 06, 2012
@teaser, I employ you to be civil and mature in replying or posting on this trend. I can only decipher from your post 'Haterz will die overnight' that you are indirectly replying someone else post. Even if you will do that, deciding someone else life before daylight is callousity of the highest order. I know you would deny this. Anyways,I am not taking it personal with you.
@all, there are political forums on nairaland, quit this and start posting your comments there. You guys are making this trend unecessarily lose it taste. Please, remember when we started as a jambite down to this stage. We've got a lot of education issue to discuss. Think about this. I mean no grudge to anybody.
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by funmbi92(f): 6:58am On Jan 07, 2012
To me ds thread is for OAU students and nt for protesters or political acticvist, to revive ds thrend again, lets talk about other meaningful things other dan politics and fuel subsidy, tnxs
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Teaser4(m): 8:22am On Jan 07, 2012
Diplomatology:

@teaser, I employ you to be civil and mature in replying or posting on this trend. I can only decipher from your post 'Haterz will die overnight' that you are indirectly replying someone else post. Even if you will do that, deciding someone else life before daylight is callousity of the highest order. I know you would deny this. Anyways,I am not taking it personal with you.
@all, there are political forums on nairaland, quit this and start posting your comments there. You guys are making this trend unecessarily lose it taste. Please, remember when we started as a jambite down to this stage. We've got a lot of education issue to discuss. Think about this. I mean no grudge to anybody.
bro that post was just an expression,nothing more, Good morning
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Teaser4(m): 8:27am On Jan 07, 2012
You guys said we shoul halt,political and subsidy discussion here, fine. We will do so, (i) to revive this thread what shall we discuss, There is nothing except assu strike,no registration, if you stop us from doing this,i'm afraid the thread will after the strike, cos monday's strike will cripple all economy's activity, Good morning
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Teaser4(m): 8:34am On Jan 07, 2012
bodee:

#occupyNigeria just wait and see,you and the EU and UN,will honor his memory,like RIP gej,stupid president
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Teaser4(m): 8:36am On Jan 07, 2012
#occupyNIGERIA MY ENEMIES will rather kill themselves than commit suicide, LMFAO!!!!!!
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by bayo22: 11:34am On Jan 07, 2012
ASUU strike has been suspended
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Akole(m): 11:55am On Jan 07, 2012
@bayo is dis true , cos i just heard d same tin, wats ur source
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by danie3: 11:58am On Jan 07, 2012
oauites nairalanders on awol pls come bak
dis thread's get more borin each blessed day.
Hope ur assuus news' 4real
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by groit: 12:10pm On Jan 07, 2012
The ASUU strike was suspended because of the general strike starting on monday. I think they want to join NLC and TUC. But ASUU president said they are willing to call the strike off total if only the FG can at least show signs of readiness to implement their demands. If God answer our prayers maybe they wont continue when the Labour union are through with theirs. I see us resuming this january by God's grace.
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Ajex(f): 12:38pm On Jan 07, 2012
Just got dis info dat assu stryk has bn suspended
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Akole(m): 12:52pm On Jan 07, 2012
 bliv d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ wnt resume d strike ooo thankGod sha for at least suspendin, it, watsup wit oau's resumption sef
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Lizylaw(f): 2:06pm On Jan 07, 2012
@Teaser nd odaz,u'l b doing dz thread a big favour if u stop posting on political mataz. We ar al aware of d country's situatn, thank u very much.
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by olaisababs(m): 2:15pm On Jan 07, 2012
Hi guys,hope you are good,now leaving the issue of this politics,the question is that after the suspension of the strike what is the next plan of action?
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Ghydyon(m): 2:43pm On Jan 07, 2012
olaisababs:

Hi guys,hope you are good,now leaving the issue of this politics,the question is that after the suspension of the strike what is the next plan of action?
waiting unto d LORD 4 remembrance,
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by SirLateef: 3:07pm On Jan 07, 2012
Bro,does it mean dt w ar stil goin 2 start our reg on 16th of Jan cuz i'm sick n tired of home? I hv nofin 2 say concernin dt silly GEJ cuz i said it earlia dt he had nofin 4 9jria.
Ajex:

Ajex:

Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by lukez: 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2012
gud day peeps!!! i just join dis thread cos i gain a lot of information here @ all any info abt d admission list? cos still on my kneels praying 2 baba God 2 perform miracle dis year @those who ar admitted congrat as u preparing 4 ur journey!!! smiley smiley smiley
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Teaser4(m): 4:00pm On Jan 07, 2012
Even if ASUU call-off their strike,the NLC/TUC strike will affect us,we are to pay acceptance fees to bank, all sectors of the economy will be affected by the strike, just pray that the silly president should meet the demand of the Labour, Good afternoon
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Teaser4(m): 4:02pm On Jan 07, 2012
Lizylaw:

@Teaser nd odaz,u'l b doing dz thread a big favour if u stop posting on political mataz. We ar al aware of d country's situatn, thank u very much.
okay

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (107)

2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan / Latest News On ASUU Strike / FUNNAB 2013/2014 Direct Entry Thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.