Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,529 members, 7,861,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:01 PM

OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 - Education (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 (134961 Views)

Oau Admission For The Year 2011/2012 Part 2 / OAU Admission For 2012/2013 Session / National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (107) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by abiobic: 10:27am On Feb 09, 2012
how many list are out and how many remains? pls someone reply
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Matnat(m): 10:32am On Feb 09, 2012
My question was born by this sub-heading of the link, 'Order Of Priority Regarding Accommodation To Undergraduate Students' SHALOM.
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Joshyst: 10:43am On Feb 09, 2012
@abiotic 3 r out nd 2 more to go
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by DrKlever(m): 11:24am On Feb 09, 2012
My hatred for oau has gone too high 20%, 50%, 85%, GOD help me oh!
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by abiobic: 11:25am On Feb 09, 2012
@joshy thanx which ones remain
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by tomin: 11:33am On Feb 09, 2012
IT IS THE LITTLE
THINGS THAT
MAKE A BIG
DIFFERENCE
There was a man
taking a morning wa lk
at or the beach. He saw
that along with the
morning tide came
hundreds of starfish
and when the tide
receded, they were left
behind and with the
morning sun rays, they
would die. The tide was
fresh and the starfish
were alive. The man
took a few steps,
picked one and threw it
into the water. He did
that repeatedly. Right
behind him there was
another person who
couldn't understand
what this man was
doing. He caught up
with him and asked,
"What are you doing?
There are hundreds of
starfish. How many can
you help? What
difference does it
make?" This man did
not reply, took two
more steps, picked up
another one, threw it
into the water, and
said, "It makes a
difference to this one."
What difference are we
making? Big or small, it
does not matter. If
everyone made a small
difference, we'd end up
with a big difference,
wouldn't we?
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Joshyst: 11:34am On Feb 09, 2012
D VC nd d shortfall Bt d VC's list iz d main Ish left
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by kolpac(m): 11:56am On Feb 09, 2012
@tribiesky,rx steve,t.leo,lizzylaw d learned nd d host of others thanks a bunch nd im glad u felt d impact of d story @lummie08 its a writeup buh it make a difference as tomin said.
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by bodee(m): 12:06pm On Feb 09, 2012
Lizylaw:

This write up brought tears to my eyes. Itz so sad.
@The law, that means you cry alot when watching all these Nollyhood films
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Matnat(m): 1:08pm On Feb 09, 2012
http://eportal.oauife.edu.ng What's wrong with thee my dear e-portal? SHALOM
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by olaisababs(m): 1:16pm On Feb 09, 2012
guys i am very scared o,they said to get an accommodation on campus is a first come first serve affair,it is like they are uploading some stuffs on their website,God help us o!!
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by olaisababs(m): 1:23pm On Feb 09, 2012
this 28 of feb. for students and 4th of march for freshers gan sef,INFACT THIS THING DON TIRE ME O!!!!
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by yemmytcm(m): 1:56pm On Feb 09, 2012
Pls read FOOD FOR THOUGHT, A couple have been married for over 9 years without children and it was becoming their tenth year. Dave and clara stayed with each other and hoped they will have a child before their tenth year of marriage stop out because they were under pressure from family and friends.families insisted on a divorce,but the couple couldnt let go of themselves because of the love they have for one another.months passed.one day,while dave was returning from work,he saw his wife walking down the road with a man,the man had his arms around her neck and looked very happy.for over a week,he saw the man drop her off at the house after giving her a kiss on the cheek.Dave was angry and sad.two days later,after a hectic day at work,dave was taking water with a glass jug from the dispenser when the phone rang,he picked it up and the person said"hello dear,i will be coming over to your house this evening as i have promised,i love you".it was a male voice and he was sure the person was the man he had been seeing with her.he suddenly became shaky with the thought that he had lost his wife to another man,the glass jug elk from his hand and shattered into pieces,clara came running into the room saying "is everything okay". In anger he have his wife a hard push and she fell.she wasnt moving nor getting up.dave then realised she fell where he broke the glass jug,a large piece of glass had pierced her. He felt her breath,pulse and heart beat,but there she lay lifeless. His wife was dead. In total confusion,he saw an envelope in her game.he took it,opened it and was shocked by its content,it was a letter, it reads""my loving husband,words cannot express how i feel so i decided to write it down,i have been going to see a doc for over a week and i wanted to be sure before i give you the good news.the doc confirmed it that i am pregnant with a twin and our babies are due 7 months from now.the same doc is my long lost brother whom i lost contact with after our wedding,he has promised to take care of me and our babies and give us the best without collecting a dime,he also promised to have dinner with us today,i am putting this on your favourite chair in the sitting room for you to remember the day you proposed to me and i had to write to you saying "yes"because i was so happy.thanks for staying by my side"".-your loving wife.the letter fell from his hands. There was a knock at the door and the same man he had been seeing with his came in and said "hello Dave,i suppose i am right"its max the brother of your wife and em", Max noticed his sister lying in the pool of her own blood,he rushed her to the hospital and she was confirmed dead,her twin baby gone-WE SHOULD NOT BE TOO QUICK TO TAKE UNNECESSARY ACTIONS IN OUR DAILY LYF.NOT EVERYTHING YOU SEE HEAR OR BELIEVE ABOUT SOMEONE IS TRUE,
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by tigee(m): 2:07pm On Feb 09, 2012
everione, pls shun info on our resumption nd wait 4 real updates on d main source-eportal. Afterall, the senate meeting did nt end wif a conclusion yesterday. Lets hope 4 d best today. To those waitin the sec to the vc told my frend's dad dat its left 4 d vc to sign d list, so, lets hope.
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by bodee(m): 2:25pm On Feb 09, 2012
yemmytcm:

Pls read FOOD FOR THOUGHT, A couple have been married for over 9 years without children and it was becoming their tenth year. Dave and clara stayed with each other and hoped they will have a child before their tenth year of marriage stop out because they were under pressure from family and friends.families insisted on a divorce,but the couple couldnt let go of themselves because of the love they have for one another.months passed.one day,while dave was returning from work,he saw his wife walking down the road with a man,the man had his arms around her neck and looked very happy.for over a week,he saw the man drop her off at the house after giving her a kiss on the cheek.Dave was angry and sad.two days later,after a hectic day at work,dave was taking water with a glass jug from the dispenser when the phone rang,he picked it up and the person said"hello dear,i will be coming over to your house this evening as i have promised,i love you".it was a male voice and he was sure the person was the man he had been seeing with her.he suddenly became shaky with the thought that he had lost his wife to another man,the glass jug elk from his hand and shattered into pieces,clara came running into the room saying "is everything okay". In anger he have his wife a hard push and she fell.she wasnt moving nor getting up.dave then realised she fell where he broke the glass jug,a large piece of glass had pierced her. He felt her breath,pulse and heart beat,but there she lay lifeless. His wife was dead. In total confusion,he saw an envelope in her game.he took it,opened it and was shocked by its content,it was a letter, it reads""my loving husband,words cannot express how i feel so i decided to write it down,i have been going to see a doc for over a week and i wanted to be sure before i give you the good news.the doc confirmed it that i am pregnant with a twin and our babies are due 7 months from now.the same doc is my long lost brother whom i lost contact with after our wedding,he has promised to take care of me and our babies and give us the best without collecting a dime,he also promised to have dinner with us today,i am putting this on your favourite chair in the sitting room for you to remember the day you proposed to me and i had to write to you saying "yes"because i was so happy.thanks for staying by my side"".-your loving wife.the letter fell from his hands. There was a knock at the door and the same man he had been seeing with his came in and said "hello Dave,i suppose i am right"its max the brother of your wife and em", Max noticed his sister lying in the pool of her own blood,he rushed her to the hospital and she was confirmed dead,her twin baby gone-WE SHOULD NOT BE TOO QUICK TO TAKE UNNECESSARY ACTIONS IN OUR DAILY LYF.NOT EVERYTHING YOU SEE HEAR OR BELIEVE ABOUT SOMEONE IS TRUE,
Another Nollyhood film.Lol
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Tobexin(m): 2:26pm On Feb 09, 2012
.If u stand for nothing, u will fall for nothing bt if u stand for something u wil fall n rise with something, dnt trouble trouble until your trouble troubles you, relax when ever the vc list is out , ur concern is to b included and be anxious for nothing, GR8 IFE, WE STAND GIDIGBA, U CAN REACH Me on facebook Adeyeye to bi michael amd on 2go tobexin, wish u all the best, .
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by JAF1(m): 3:00pm On Feb 09, 2012
@Matnat,a stallite tld me dt med studnts,particularly clinical studnts(doz in yr 4-6) wud b givn faj hostl. Its kind f prefrentl tritment.most unis do it. @Apostl,i enjoyd dt 1.i luv tragedies.it tiches reality bcoz nt evry situatn ends swit.kip em rolin
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Spencer63(m): 3:02pm On Feb 09, 2012
yemmytcm:

Pls read FOOD FOR THOUGHT, A couple have been married for over 9 years without children and it was becoming their tenth year. Dave and clara stayed with each other and hoped they will have a child before their tenth year of marriage stop out because they were under pressure from family and friends.families insisted on a divorce,but the couple couldnt let go of themselves because of the love they have for one another.months passed.one day,while dave was returning from work,he saw his wife walking down the road with a man,the man had his arms around her neck and looked very happy.for over a week,he saw the man drop her off at the house after giving her a kiss on the cheek.Dave was angry and sad.two days later,after a hectic day at work,dave was taking water with a glass jug from the dispenser when the phone rang,he picked it up and the person said"hello dear,i will be coming over to your house this evening as i have promised,i love you".it was a male voice  and he was sure the person was the man he had been seeing with her.he suddenly became shaky with the thought that he had lost his wife to another man,the glass jug elk from his hand and shattered into pieces,clara came running into the room saying "is everything okay". In anger he have his wife a hard push and she fell.she wasnt moving nor getting up.dave then realised she fell where he broke the glass jug,a large piece of glass had pierced her. He felt her breath,pulse and heart beat,but there she lay lifeless. His wife was dead. In total confusion,he saw an envelope in her game.he took it,opened it and was shocked by its content,it was a letter, it reads""my loving husband,words cannot express how i feel so i decided to write it down,i have been going to see a doc for over a week and i wanted to be sure before i give you the good news.the doc confirmed it that i am pregnant with a twin and our babies are due 7 months from now.the same doc is my long lost brother whom i lost contact with after our wedding,he has promised to take care of me and our babies and give us the best without collecting a dime,he also promised to have dinner with us today,i am putting this on your favourite chair in the sitting room for you to remember the day you proposed to me and i had to write to you saying "yes"because i was so happy.thanks for staying by my side"".-your loving wife.the letter fell from his hands.  There was a knock at the door and the same man he had been seeing with his came in and said "hello Dave,i suppose i am right"its max the brother of your wife and em", Max noticed his sister lying in the pool of her own blood,he rushed her to the hospital and she was confirmed dead,her twin baby gone-WE SHOULD NOT BE TOO QUICK TO TAKE UNNECESSARY ACTIONS IN OUR DAILY LYF.NOT EVERYTHING YOU SEE HEAR OR BELIEVE ABOUT SOMEONE IS TRUE,  

woow 9ce talk very touchn, realy enjoyd it tankz 4 da food,
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by adebayo201: 3:17pm On Feb 09, 2012
Spencer63:

woow 9ce talk very touchn, realy enjoyd it tankz 4 da food,

undecided cheesy . D food too get sugar cheesy
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by ChiaMan(m): 3:44pm On Feb 09, 2012
Matnat a.k.a. Mizboy:

But I've got a question o. . . 'is there any sort of preference for medical students regarding hostel allocation?'
My question was born by this sub-heading of the link, 'Order Of Priority Regarding Accommodation To Undergraduate Students' SHALOM.
According to the 'Order' a couple of student categories(freshers, finalists etc) will be considered before Medical students. Also, under the sub-heading 'Accomodation into Halls of Residence; Undergraduate Students' it reads that students are to be evenly distributed.
However, from the sub-heading 'Clinical Students' it seems there are; a part of Fajuyi hall and Medical hostel for male medical students ; accommodation arrangement for female medical students(outside the campus) etc.
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Teaser4(m): 3:51pm On Feb 09, 2012
To many posts,its aint easy reading it. . . New users,scriptwritters,advisers. . . . Afternoon guys
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by 9ise(m): 3:53pm On Feb 09, 2012
go down d memory lane of history wif me : www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-866626.0.html
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Matnat(m): 4:12pm On Feb 09, 2012
@J.A.F and ChiaMan: Thanks for making it clearer. SHALOM.
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Matnat(m): 4:12pm On Feb 09, 2012
@J.A.F and ChiaMan: Thanks for making it clearer. SHALOM.
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by denvers: 5:38pm On Feb 09, 2012
just back frm ife, d senate have not settled 4 a date,(but likely 28th) it wil be anounced nxt wk,also met a #lander.
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Sammypeters: 6:22pm On Feb 09, 2012
Denvers is rite, we met in d campus dis mornng, d senate has d say, guys be calm and dont be sensitive to rumours, pls dyn 2 meet public admin freshers, 10ks

Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Boluzie(m): 6:29pm On Feb 09, 2012
@lumie08 i dey oo,i'm battlin wit dat jamb admision letter issue,i hope u ar thru wit yurs.@yemmytcm d vc's list has bin released except dat it is nt out officialy,so if u ave some1 who can check 4 u,don't hestitate.@lizylaw wad up.@chiaman wats up wit u.@medical studnts i was at d college of medicine 2day only 2 see some medical studnts jacking.i could read d stress on dere faces.@all any info abt resumptn wil b nided by me.peace.
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by sseeyyii: 6:39pm On Feb 09, 2012
guys just learnt dat d vc list is been pasted in d skool, pls, guys i need someone to help check mine, Oyewole oluwaseyi 15633640df, look forward in anticipitation.
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by Joshyst: 7:05pm On Feb 09, 2012
Seyi y dnt u ask d person dat gave u dat info 2 chec it 4 u
Re: OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012 by ChiaMan(m): 7:35pm On Feb 09, 2012
Boluzie:
@chiaman wats up wit u.
@medical studnts i was at d college of medicine 2day only 2 see some medical studnts jacking.
I could read d stress on their faces.
Bro I'm doin fine. . . Finally, I'm learnin' to be patient. Can anyone guess who's teaching me!?
The bolded part nearly made me. . .forget! By the way, these 'medical students'. . .are they freshers or stalites?

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (107)

Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here / Latest News On ASUU Strike / 2014/2015 Direct Entry Admission, University Of Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.