Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,544 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

The Governor T.a Orji Has Started Mavelously Well. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Governor T.a Orji Has Started Mavelously Well. (1093 Views)

Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun / Governor T.A Orji Booed, Pelted At Bishop Ezeonyia's Burial In Aba! / S H O C K E R Governor T A Orji Has Sacked Half Of His Cabinet Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Governor T.a Orji Has Started Mavelously Well. by ocular007(m): 12:22pm On Dec 12, 2011
Gov.T.A Orji ongoing projects in the state have taken off to a more jetty acceleration.This is a sign of good governance and patriotism.i support the governor's administrative gesture.More grease to your elbow ,our dear Governor.

Re: The Governor T.a Orji Has Started Mavelously Well. by Depointer1: 3:09pm On Dec 12, 2011
Looks like cosmetic project to me, the works stopped after taken these photographs grin grin grin
Re: The Governor T.a Orji Has Started Mavelously Well. by Bawss1(m): 3:25pm On Dec 12, 2011
OP
T.A Orji's projects are off to a jetty acceleration? (sic) And then you go ahead to display bush clearing pictures. This is a lame attempt at propaganda. Try again.
Re: The Governor T.a Orji Has Started Mavelously Well. by Kobojunkie: 3:45pm On Dec 12, 2011
Orji start ke?? The Man has been lying on his stomach for the past 4 years, we still dey talk of him starting?? And what is up with the claims? What has he actually done(I don't mean PPP projects he has hijacked as his own ooo).
Re: The Governor T.a Orji Has Started Mavelously Well. by texazzpete(m): 4:08pm On Dec 12, 2011
I'm willing to bet that the cost of these 'projects' has been inflated 1000%!
Re: The Governor T.a Orji Has Started Mavelously Well. by Nchara: 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2011
texazzpete:

I'm willing to bet that the cost of these 'projects' has been inflated 1000%!

Possibly, but hopefully you say the same for Fasola too, right?
Re: The Governor T.a Orji Has Started Mavelously Well. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2011
An undisguised attempt at image laundering, if a couple of photographs showing JCB's at work is all it takes to earn such a superlative appraisal.

@OP, are you a member of the governor's 'online hit squad' mentioned here: [url]http://pointblanknews.com/new/exclusive/3262-GOV-ORJI%E2%80%99S-ADVISER%2C-ASIEGBU%2C-IS-KING-OF-INTERNET-FRAUD%21.html[/url] cry
Re: The Governor T.a Orji Has Started Mavelously Well. by Ejine(m): 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2011
'Started'? His mates from 'The Graduation Class Of 2015' are on their final lap and he's just 'starting'? Wow, dude.
Re: The Governor T.a Orji Has Started Mavelously Well. by Nchara: 7:48pm On Dec 12, 2011
Ejiné:

'Started'? His mates from 'The Graduation Class Of 2015' are on their final lap and he's just 'starting'? Wow, dude.

Better late than never. Plus, which of his mates? How many of them?
Re: The Governor T.a Orji Has Started Mavelously Well. by Relax101(m): 2:06am On Dec 13, 2011
TA Orji is an heddioott!
Re: The Governor T.a Orji Has Started Mavelously Well. by ifyalways(f): 2:59am On Dec 13, 2011
^+1000 . . .and the OP is an 'enemy of progress,hater of truth'. For painting the darkest black as white,may a million boils ambush his/her groins @ OP.

Iseee
Re: The Governor T.a Orji Has Started Mavelously Well. by Kobojunkie: 3:26am On Dec 13, 2011
ifyalways:

^+1000 . . .and the OP is an 'enemy of progress,hater of truth'. For painting the darkest black as white,may a million boils ambush his/her groins @ OP.

Iseee

I don't know if to puke or laugh . . . oh well . . .

Re: The Governor T.a Orji Has Started Mavelously Well. by Nwaaba1(m): 9:07am On Dec 13, 2011
the man ta orji is a capital fool
Re: The Governor T.a Orji Has Started Mavelously Well. by Mobinga: 9:52am On Dec 13, 2011
Hasn't he this ignoble man been the Governor of Abia for the past 4 years?
Re: The Governor T.a Orji Has Started Mavelously Well. by doctokwus: 10:20am On Dec 13, 2011
Wanted urgently:special assistant to a governor official on d social media.
Requirements:ability to lie(no mata how stupidly) compulsory;must b proficient in d use of d computer& internet,photoshopping,an added advantage.
Salary:mouth watering+ other perks of office.
To apply:post a copy of d praise of governor u know within 48hrs
Re: The Governor T.a Orji Has Started Mavelously Well. by ReachRich(m): 12:05pm On Dec 13, 2011
OP T A Orji has been the gov for the past 4 plus.Compare him with the likes of Chime,Amechi and Fashola,U will agree with me that he has performed below expectations.Currently in Abia,salariies of civil servants have not been paid for the past 4 months.Am not even talking about the new min wage.This man keeps promising that he will pay the min wage but no body has seen it.
Re: The Governor T.a Orji Has Started Mavelously Well. by chino11(m): 12:28pm On Dec 13, 2011
What a shame to Igbo nation. We are not any part of this mess.

(1) (Reply)

Pandemonium In Sokoto … As Sheep Gives Birth To Monster Baby / Another Kogi Bomb Factory: 10 Killed In Boko Haram, Security Forces Gun Duel / O God, Don't Make Me A President Like Goodluck Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.